Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,089 members, 7,849,411 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:55 PM

Cooking Gas Demand Crashes Amid Rising Prices, Marketers Groan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cooking Gas Demand Crashes Amid Rising Prices, Marketers Groan (24301 Views)

Population Outgrows Economy Amid Rising Dependants, Misery / Diesel, Jet Fuel Rising Prices Threaten Industries, Airlines / Inflation Surges Again, Hits 17.71% Amid Rising Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cooking Gas Demand Crashes Amid Rising Prices, Marketers Groan by Druss(m): 12:44pm On May 25, 2022
Ermm marketers, isn't it simple? If demand is low, then you should ....
Re: Cooking Gas Demand Crashes Amid Rising Prices, Marketers Groan by treesun: 12:44pm On May 25, 2022
BigBashiru:

They should keep increasing the price na....are they tired??

Buyers are short of money!
Re: Cooking Gas Demand Crashes Amid Rising Prices, Marketers Groan by gladdensir(m): 12:46pm On May 25, 2022
cry

Re: Cooking Gas Demand Crashes Amid Rising Prices, Marketers Groan by NaijaCars4sale: 12:55pm On May 25, 2022
People are struggling to buy because their purchasing power is low
Re: Cooking Gas Demand Crashes Amid Rising Prices, Marketers Groan by ZombieSlaughter: 12:58pm On May 25, 2022
Parachoko:
I still remember when majority of Nigerians were using kerosene, the price of gas and gas cylinder was cheap, now that majority of Nigerians are using gas, the price suddenly shoot up.

Gas wey Nigeria get yafun yafun

The kin things wey dey always happen for Nigeria eh, person no just dey understand am.

President Buhari tenure is turning out to be a waste.

And why is the price cheaper in the North than it is in the South

Why are asking questions? Are you tired of 'one naijeriyya'? Mugu!
Re: Cooking Gas Demand Crashes Amid Rising Prices, Marketers Groan by RepoMan007: 1:17pm On May 25, 2022
The Federal Government said in April,that the value of Nigeria’s proven gas reserves of about 206.53 trillion cubic feet was over $803.4tn.
I saw the above part and my mind flashed back to one Nigeria.
Re: Cooking Gas Demand Crashes Amid Rising Prices, Marketers Groan by DAwest7: 1:32pm On May 25, 2022
BigRocky:
We have surviving it for the past 7 years.

Nothing really shocks us again.

If really there is God,buhari should not go unpunished
also our great grandpa Tilumbu should not go unpunished too
Re: Cooking Gas Demand Crashes Amid Rising Prices, Marketers Groan by phemmyfour: 1:50pm On May 25, 2022
Parachoko:
I still remember when majority of Nigerians were using kerosene, the price of gas and gas cylinder was cheap, now that majority of Nigerians are using gas, the price suddenly shoot up.

Gas wey Nigeria get yafun yafun

The kin things wey dey always happen for Nigeria eh, person no just dey understand am.

President Buhari tenure is turning out to be a waste.

And why is the price cheaper in the North than it is in the South
The demand in the north is low

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Demand Crashes Amid Rising Prices, Marketers Groan by darediamond(m): 2:38pm On May 25, 2022
treesun:

https://punchng.com/cooking-gas-demand-crashes-amid-rising-prices-marketers-groan/
Nonsense and ingredients in the face of Massive Biogas that individuals can get from leaves and wood, sawdust, animal dung from farms expecially poultries etc.

You can even learn how to liquefy the Biogas too. Jobaiye Gas in Lagos teaches everything about Biogas Generation and storage in cylinders.

Now away from those non-ready made means. Solar cooker is there which you can by.

Charcoal option - which you can make yourself burning dried wood in a metal Airtight container--is there.

Readymade charcoal is even available of which you can either buy ready made charcoal Stove for or make a Powerful Charcoal Stove With Dangote Cement and metal mesh.

See just all what you need about information on each of the options I mentioned you can get on YouTube.

In order to save data, just use www.y2mate.com to download any video guide you wish to watch.

To Hell With The Powers That Be Creating Artifical Scarcity and yes unnecessary Hardship for the masses.

Money is not enough to fight against this useless and greedy people in high places, you as we NEED TO EDUCATE YOURSELF BY WATCHING THE VIDEOS OF OTHER COMMONS LIKE YOU AND ME IN OTHER COUNTRIES WHOM GOD HAVE HELPED TO CREATE A SERIES OF SOLUTIONS TO THE SAME PROBLEMS WE NIGERIANS AND AFRICANS AT LARGE ARE FACING AS A RESULT OF ALL THESE WICKED POLITHIEFCIANS.

P. S: You can learn to make stove that run on used diesel oil etc. The videos are there on YouTube for you to download and watch.

P. S. S: Try to buy at least 100W Monocrystaline Solar Panel

Also, Learn to make BLDC Motor WITH PVC.

Also, learn about how to make Air BLOWER which you only need PVC Pipe, PVC glue, and some other cheap hand tools to make.

Serch about the videos on each of this topics I mentioned.

Even if you have no money now to buy the materials, LEARN ABOUT HOW TO MAKE JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING I MENTIONED, MONEY WOULD COME LATER BUT IF YOU LACK KNOWLEDGE, SHOW NO GO SHOW OOO!!!

Thin Air Powers® C. E. O says Good afternoon to you all.
Re: Cooking Gas Demand Crashes Amid Rising Prices, Marketers Groan by snoopz: 3:06pm On May 25, 2022
Why not ban independent marketers from importing gas we have in abundance here in Nigeria?
Well na them kuku dey own most of these stations
Re: Cooking Gas Demand Crashes Amid Rising Prices, Marketers Groan by aloaye11: 3:14pm On May 25, 2022
This guy's are just bunch of liers, this country is a shame, how I regretted my ever voting for this failed government, now I understand those who said buhari's government brings nothing but poverty but we no hear, even in my dream I can never support his kind. Poverty,dead everywhere

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Demand Crashes Amid Rising Prices, Marketers Groan by duality(m): 3:23pm On May 25, 2022
The days of Abacha stove..
Hum
Re: Cooking Gas Demand Crashes Amid Rising Prices, Marketers Groan by ipadeola91057: 5:22pm On May 25, 2022
Back to fire wood.

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Demand Crashes Amid Rising Prices, Marketers Groan by jojothaiv(m): 5:24pm On May 25, 2022
Nigeria has been described as a gas country with approximately 207 trillion cubic feet (Tcf) of proven gas reserves, ranking 9th in the world and accounting for about 3 per cent of the world’s total natural gas reserves of 6,923 Tcf. Nigeria has proven reserves equivalent to 306.3 times its annual consumption.

The above statement still beat my imagination.
Re: Cooking Gas Demand Crashes Amid Rising Prices, Marketers Groan by yusuf0876(m): 5:47pm On May 25, 2022
darediamond:

Nonsense and ingredients in the face of Massive Biogas that individuals can get from leaves and wood, sawdust, animal dung from farms expecially poultries etc.

You can even learn how to liquefy the Biogas too. Jobaiye Gas in Lagos teaches everything about Biogas Generation and storage in cylinders.

Now away from those non-ready made means. Solar cooker is there which you can by.

Charcoal option - which you can make yourself burning dried wood in a metal Airtight container--is there.

Readymade charcoal is even available of which you can either buy ready made charcoal Stove for or make a Powerful Charcoal Stove With Dangote Cement and metal mesh.

See just all what you need about information on each of the options I mentioned you can get on YouTube.

In order to save data, just use www.y2mate.com to download any video guide you wish to watch.

To Hell With The Powers That Be Creating Artifical Scarcity and yes unnecessary Hardship for the masses.

Money is not enough to fight against this useless and greedy people in high places, you as we NEED TO EDUCATE YOURSELF BY WATCHING THE VIDEOS OF OTHER COMMONS LIKE YOU AND ME IN OTHER COUNTRIES WHOM GOD HAVE HELPED TO CREATE A SERIES OF SOLUTIONS TO THE SAME PROBLEMS WE NIGERIANS AND AFRICANS AT LARGE ARE FACING AS A RESULT OF ALL THESE WICKED POLITHIEFCIANS.

P. S: You can learn to make stove that run on used diesel oil etc. The videos are there on YouTube for you to download and watch.

P. S. S: Try to buy at least 100W Monocrystaline Solar Panel

Also, Learn to make BLDC Motor WITH PVC.

Also, learn about how to make Air BLOWER which you only need PVC Pipe, PVC glue, and some other cheap hand tools to make.

Serch about the videos on each of this topics I mentioned.

Even if you have no money now to buy the materials, LEARN ABOUT HOW TO MAKE JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING I MENTIONED, MONEY WOULD COME LATER BUT IF YOU LACK KNOWLEDGE, SHOW NO GO SHOW OOO!!!

Thin Air Powers® C. E. O says Good afternoon to you all.

how efficient are these other methods
Re: Cooking Gas Demand Crashes Amid Rising Prices, Marketers Groan by FrauleinBlossom(f): 6:07pm On May 25, 2022
Biogas technology is a green innovation capable of recycling all your organic wastes to Energy. Including animal dungs, kitchen wastes, soured and leftover foods etc.
I have put together a comprehensive video training on how you can construct a home biogas plant and start converting all your organic wastes to cooking gas. follow link for details: https://blonergy.com.ng/biogas-course/
Say No to unnecessary spending on gas,
Let's embrace biogas technology and build a sustainable Living! For more information: https://blonergy.com.ng/biogas-course/

Watch me convert my kitchen wastes into cooking gas:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xxEKFfbeRQ
Re: Cooking Gas Demand Crashes Amid Rising Prices, Marketers Groan by Justinahalisu64: 7:03pm On May 25, 2022
Ggff
Re: Cooking Gas Demand Crashes Amid Rising Prices, Marketers Groan by Burntcoal(f): 8:18pm On May 25, 2022
Why won't the demand drop ... It's too expensive... To fill my 12kg will cost me nothing less than 10k, on too which money. So for the past 3minths now, I fill 3k gas in my cylinder and support it with charcoal.

My family uses gas to cook in the mornings from mon-fri cos if school runs and work. Den for dinner and weekends na charcoal.

Dem no bornnu well to near cylinder.

Even a bag of charcoal now is 2700
Re: Cooking Gas Demand Crashes Amid Rising Prices, Marketers Groan by justicechichex: 9:35pm On May 25, 2022
BigBashiru:

Electric cooker I.e. hot plate could be a good alternative....

Where u see lite na?
Re: Cooking Gas Demand Crashes Amid Rising Prices, Marketers Groan by FrauleinBlossom(f): 9:40pm On May 25, 2022
No more LPG! Generate your own cooking gas!
Enbrace Biogas technology!
Let's help you recycle all your organic wastes to cooking gas!

Join our WhatsApp group for more information: https:///ErK4ND4PYJFGCPBgm0dPEW

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cooking Gas Demand Crashes Amid Rising Prices, Marketers Groan by Mercyjoy28: 12:54pm On May 26, 2022
WE told them then but they said we are religious bias
Re: Cooking Gas Demand Crashes Amid Rising Prices, Marketers Groan by darediamond(m): 8:18pm On May 26, 2022
yusuf0876:
Seeing is believing.

Until you try it yourself, you always doubt any of the cheaper and better alternate sources of power.
Re: Cooking Gas Demand Crashes Amid Rising Prices, Marketers Groan by darediamond(m): 8:21pm On May 26, 2022
FrauleinBlossom:
No more LPG! Generate your own cooking gas!
Enbrace Biogas technology!
Let's help you recycle all your organic wastes to cooking gas!

Join our WhatsApp group for more information: https:///ErK4ND4PYJFGCPBgm0dPEW
Please do not just advertise, educate people on the reasons why the need to be independent. I pray this LEGAL AND PEACEFUL TECHNOLOGY DRIVEN REBELLIOUS SPIRIT IN ME AGAINST THOSE OPPRESSORS IN HIGH PLACE CIRCULATES FOR A UNIFIED WELL DEFINED LIBERATION IN POWER GENERATION AT ALL LEVELS. AMEN.
Re: Cooking Gas Demand Crashes Amid Rising Prices, Marketers Groan by darediamond(m): 8:46pm On May 26, 2022
yusuf0876:
When I said you need no millions of naira before you can start producing or generating the power you need, here is how that is True at this link
https://www./qasa-50watts-12v15v-mono-solar-panel-66083139.html

Click on the link above. That Frameless flexible Monocrystal Panel is a whooping 50W panel!
It is even cheaper than buying a full body 300W panel which cost Rigth now between 75KNaira and 80KNaira.

The benefits in this type of flexible panel is that it allows you to flexibly size your Solar Gen Set in relation to your Pocket size at any given time.
You can be buying it bit by bit till you are able to get the Rigth size of wattage you need Power your whole House.
Re: Cooking Gas Demand Crashes Amid Rising Prices, Marketers Groan by darediamond(m): 10:02pm On May 26, 2022
Burntcoal:
Why won't the demand drop ... It's too expensive... To fill my 12kg will cost me nothing less than 10k, on too which money. So for the past 3minths now, I fill 3k gas in my cylinder and support it with charcoal.

My family uses gas to cook in the mornings from mon-fri cos if school runs and work. Den for dinner and weekends na charcoal.

Dem no bornnu well to near cylinder.

Even a bag of charcoal now is 2700
But you can start making your own quality charcoal cheaply too by getting metal drum to burn dry wood in it.

Watch this =>>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUL1FB5i2JY or download it using y2mate.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State / Bola Tinubu Cancels His 71st Birthday Colloquium, Opts For Prayers Instead / I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.