Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,434 members, 7,853,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:57 AM

Kaduna Group Writes Facebook To Delete Reno Omokri’s Page - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Group Writes Facebook To Delete Reno Omokri’s Page (21470 Views)

Group Writes Tinubu, Demands Amnesty For Boko Haram, Bandits In The North / Southern Kaduna Group (SOKAPU) Adopts Atiku / Kaduna Group Writes Facebook To Delete Reno Omokri’s Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Group Writes Facebook To Delete Reno Omokri’s Page by discusant: 4:40pm On May 25, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
"People’s Right Organisation" Kaduna has asked Facebook to take down Reno Omokri's page for vehemently condemning the mass murdering of hapless Northerners currently going on in the southeast region.

According to the heartless group, Mr Omokri is, by condemning the targeted killings, "using his fame to incite violence thereby causing ethnicity tension through his page."

Mr Reno has been firing on all cylinders condemning the killings and calling out the hypocrisy of the media for keeping mum while the massacre goes unreported.

"RENO OMOKRI as a popular Lawyer and Author has been using his fame to incite violence thereby causing ethnicity tension through his page.

“I am directed to respectfully ask to take down his page after through check which will help the good people of Nigeria.
“We will be waiting for your swift action. Thank you for your usual co-operation.”

Reno Omokri has been stoking ethnic disaster in Nigeria because of his presidential campaign for Abubakar Atiku. His target of slurs have been on Peter Obi and the rest of the Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Group Writes Facebook To Delete Reno Omokri’s Page by Pastorsmile: 4:43pm On May 25, 2022
Really?
Re: Kaduna Group Writes Facebook To Delete Reno Omokri’s Page by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 25, 2022
Reno is mad.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Group Writes Facebook To Delete Reno Omokri’s Page by discusant: 4:46pm On May 25, 2022
Built2last:
Wonders shall never end.

Can we just divide this country, so that Northerners can kill themselves

Igbos can kill themselves and Yoruba's can mine their own heads.

Its that simple really

Crude oil proceeds will not allow some sections of Nigeria agree to dividing Nigeria.
Far north section of Nigeria had literally divided Nigeria, carved a new sharia country, when its political and religious leaders adopted sharia criminal laws, but still clutch tight to one Nigeria because of proceeds from crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger delta.
Re: Kaduna Group Writes Facebook To Delete Reno Omokri’s Page by Yeyenairaland(m): 4:48pm On May 25, 2022
He's such a bastard

Ban him now

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Group Writes Facebook To Delete Reno Omokri’s Page by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

The earlier they know that Reno is inconsequential , and no sane person take his tweets and rant serious the better.

We condemned the murdering going on in the east totally. Easterners are not dumbed and irrational as the northerners who do everything to please their prophet so that their 72virgins will be reserved for them.
O
Nice but many Easterners didn't and that was what Reno said.
Re: Kaduna Group Writes Facebook To Delete Reno Omokri’s Page by Advocate500: 4:52pm On May 25, 2022
Surprise this rubbish hit the front page.
Re: Kaduna Group Writes Facebook To Delete Reno Omokri’s Page by Advocate500: 4:58pm On May 25, 2022
smileyoo:
I tire for the op, the body of the so-called letter didn't even mention anything igbos.
I wonder what he stand to gain by causing disharmony between south-east and the northerners ?
anyway his username; satanically 666, speak volume about his real personality.
Satan is always in the business of sowing seed of discord.
that is to tell you how mess up the forum have become, the body of the letter and the comment of the bigoted op is completely different and yet such statement hit the front page.

Just attach any hateful comments against igboman and see it generates more than 1000pages within 1hour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Group Writes Facebook To Delete Reno Omokri’s Page by Prozico22(m): 5:01pm On May 25, 2022
Built2last:
Wonders shall never end.

Its that simple really
your region will be the slave
Re: Kaduna Group Writes Facebook To Delete Reno Omokri’s Page by aklion: 5:15pm On May 25, 2022
Please make me understand. A man is reporting or saying how bad the killings is eating deep into the society. You are requesting he should be shut down that it's act are causing mayhem the more... Kaduna... Really?. Chai chai this is so unbelievable. Education good no be small na just last of job make am a waste... Still surviving tho
Re: Kaduna Group Writes Facebook To Delete Reno Omokri’s Page by solomonsly11(m): 5:15pm On May 25, 2022
This northerners have turn Facebook and TWITTER to ball, they will wake up and started saying rubbish. Imagine people calling themselves Kaduna youth saying this nonsense
Re: Kaduna Group Writes Facebook To Delete Reno Omokri’s Page by Greatkenny2: 5:16pm On May 25, 2022
YorubarLord:
All because Reno spoke well of Yoruba people these inferior insecure yamreees couldn't handle it they started reporting his page grin These flatheadss have terrible low self esteem no wonder they always seeking yoruba approval and since we don't pay them adequate attention hence the hatred
you’re obviously disillusioned and naive if you think Reno “spoke well of Yoruba people” Reno is playing tribal politics, he’s leveraging on the disunity of southerners to promote his candidate ( Atiku).. he would mischievously highlight a controversial comments from his followers and give it an ethnic tone....he doesn’t give a fvck about Yorubas know this and Rest...
Re: Kaduna Group Writes Facebook To Delete Reno Omokri’s Page by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 5:39pm On May 25, 2022
Built2last:
Wonders shall never end.

Its that simple really
the miners will have the upper hand. Skull minning has been thier trade since 1866BC
Re: Kaduna Group Writes Facebook To Delete Reno Omokri’s Page by Igbojew: 5:55pm On May 25, 2022
Good this is right thing to do and every thinking human being should unite and drag Reno Omokiri on Twitter for inciting Housa against Igbos.May G-d bless Kaduna human right for taking such bold step.Is not only Reno Omokiri that knows how to write petition and the worst mistake he made was picking on great Igbos......I am that Igbojew
Re: Kaduna Group Writes Facebook To Delete Reno Omokri’s Page by Igbojew: 5:59pm On May 25, 2022
Funkyswagzz:
These people are serious problem to this nation
Which people
Re: Kaduna Group Writes Facebook To Delete Reno Omokri’s Page by Igbojew: 6:04pm On May 25, 2022
sokera:
that is what they do , they hide under other people’s identity to comment , post and make allegations… you see them using yoruba name to condern Tinubu and you will see them using hausa name to hail Peter Obi .., they are pathetic
You are exposing yourself and your people for what you people do here and other social media.Everybody knows how you people use Igbo name impersonae then because you people are unity beggars that can't live without Igbos and so you people are doing everything possible to hold Igbos down even if impersonating their names......I am that Igbojew
Re: Kaduna Group Writes Facebook To Delete Reno Omokri’s Page by Igbojew: 6:07pm On May 25, 2022
marsman:
Are you sure it is not one Igbo disguising as Kaduna group, because we have many of their type on nairaland, claiming the name that their parents did not name them. I can understand sha, Reno's nuggets these days is not really pressing the mumu button it used to press perfectly, especially his tweets praising the Yorubas; Igbo's worst nightmare. Its really sad. cry
Now Reno Omokiri have suddenly become you people fans because he said what you people want to hear about Igbos but let it the be that he supported Igbos hmmm,let me not say what is in my mind.......I am that Igbojew
Re: Kaduna Group Writes Facebook To Delete Reno Omokri’s Page by erubati: 6:17pm On May 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

The earlier they know that Reno is inconsequential , and no sane person take his tweets and rant serious the better.

We condemned the murdering going on in the east totally. Easterners are not dumbed and irrational as the northerners who do everything to please their prophet so that their 72virgins will be reserved for them.
I hope u ain't associated with a Muslim at all.may all the hopes and favour u need be put to waste when the person to offer u a favour is a muslim.may all the things u wish for in life never come true so long as a Muslim person is involved in it.
It's not a curse.u can't like what u hate
Re: Kaduna Group Writes Facebook To Delete Reno Omokri’s Page by gaskiyamagana: 7:00pm On May 25, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Afonja are scary miscreants and busy body people. Its definitely an Afonja ,because you love writing useless letters and having useless groups with multicolored uniforms...spits! grin grin grin grin

PRO
Afonjamadness Diagnostic Medical
NairaLand Centre.
Re: Kaduna Group Writes Facebook To Delete Reno Omokri’s Page by marsman: 7:40pm On May 25, 2022
Igbojew:
Now Reno Omokiri have suddenly become you people fans because he said what you people want to hear about Igbos but let it the be that he supported Igbos hmmm,let me not say what is in my mind.......I am that Igbojew
Lol I don't care who you are.
I have never been a fan of reno, what he said recently about the Yorubas are facts that are part of me; which I have witnessed and have always known, so it didnt really hit any nerve.
Only people who have an huge mumu button to be pressed will his nuggets give problem, expecially when he counters their oppinion.

I wonder why the Igbos were now fuming in the comment section, when he said something about the Yoruba culture, tweet that was not even aimed at them in no particular way. undecided
Re: Kaduna Group Writes Facebook To Delete Reno Omokri’s Page by adebayo987: 7:56pm On May 25, 2022
When will this islamic pigs stop their mugu life? Is facebook their puppet?
Re: Kaduna Group Writes Facebook To Delete Reno Omokri’s Page by Nongovernmental: 9:42pm On May 25, 2022
After Over 100 Financial Sensitization Thread on Nairaland,

Is The Messiah of The World A SCAMMER as some people have claimed ?

Well, Find Out Here:

The Best Investment Is On Yourself:

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step/1#113168727

Alas; The Messiah of The World is A Scam:

https://www.nairaland.com/7143086/long-last-called-messiah-world#7143086.8

58 Days Financial Challenge To Earn Your Next Millions:

https://www.nairaland.com/7058371/58-days-countdown-earn-next

Re: Kaduna Group Writes Facebook To Delete Reno Omokri’s Page by EagleNest(m): 5:25am On May 26, 2022
Reno has been shamelessly trying to discredit Igbos recently but haven't succeeded. I have started to see him as a one kind dubious character that can do any dirty political job for the right amount of money, otherwise I don't understand why he's throwing stones on Igbos recently. Anyway Peter Obi has resigned, may be that will help his principle.
Re: Kaduna Group Writes Facebook To Delete Reno Omokri’s Page by Nwaotu10(m): 7:24am On May 26, 2022
Built2last:
Wonders shall never end.

Its that simple really
grin grin
Re: Kaduna Group Writes Facebook To Delete Reno Omokri’s Page by HeroicMeastro: 8:07am On May 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Are you a pros...?
Re: Kaduna Group Writes Facebook To Delete Reno Omokri’s Page by harborlargy(m): 8:41am On May 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Your sanity has been washed away!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidential Screening: APC Questioned Aspirants On Consensus Candidate / Bayo Onanuga's Wikipedia Page Edited To Include "Agbado Bishops" / Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.