Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,742 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:23 PM

Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? (29311 Views)

Wike’s Anointed Candidate, Fubara Emerges PDP Flagbearer In Rivers / Gbadamosi Emerges PDP Flagbearer For Lagos-East Senatorial By-Election / David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:50pm On May 25, 2022
Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? by tnerro1(m): 9:51pm On May 25, 2022
Bukola Saraki

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? by Halo22: 9:51pm On May 25, 2022
Just watch how Atiku will clinch the ticket by 28th of this month.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? by adebayo987: 9:51pm On May 25, 2022
God1000:
The exit of Peter obi from the main opposition party PDP is a dramatic and unforseen move, I don't see Atiku winning the ticket because he's from north east, the zoning is not in his favour this time.

So who do you think will be victorious?
Wike don carry am o... Even the grass won't vote Atiku if na youths bin dey there! I support Wike and any southern aspirant but any northern idiot at this time that's supposed to be for the south should fail heavily.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? by RealityKings: 9:52pm On May 25, 2022
Peter Obi innocent
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? by femicyrus(m): 9:52pm On May 25, 2022
I am suspecting Wike

Obi cannot exit PDP because of atiku who will give him VP slot if he wins

A Gang up in favor of wike is loss loss for obi

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? by stanluiz(m): 9:53pm On May 25, 2022
Pdp is dead and buried as far as am concerned. They have refuse to listen to the voice of reason. All they know is money, money and money instead of adopting consensus and give the South East Peter obi the ticket, they prefer criminal and incompetent like Atiku, wike and saraki.

They will remain in opposition for a very long time.

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? by SledgeHammerer: 9:53pm On May 25, 2022
God1000:
The exit of Peter obi from the main opposition party PDP is a dramatic and unforseen move, I don't see Atiku winning the ticket because he's from north east, the zoning is not in his favour this time.

Wike is most likely to get the ticket.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? by Uchedizzy(f): 9:54pm On May 25, 2022
Is getting tougher everyday by day

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? by DeleTaller: 9:56pm On May 25, 2022
Afonjakid:

If Atiku gets the ticket, I don't see any other person beating him except maybe if Amaechi gets it.

Tinubu has no chance. The only place he can win is in the SW

So between Tinubu and Amaechi who is more grounded in the North?
It is so bias to think of matching Amaechi with Tinubu in the North... Tinubu na baba oo
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? by WinningChamp: 9:59pm On May 25, 2022
Wike
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? by Vanpat(m): 9:59pm On May 25, 2022
Peter obi will still win even in his absence

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? by Timfreds(m): 10:00pm On May 25, 2022
Saraki is the man.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 25, 2022
If these people are coming for our good why are they killing themselves for the victory?
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? by Etimemy: 10:05pm On May 25, 2022
Wike
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? by PermSec01(m): 10:07pm On May 25, 2022
God1000:

omo na Okwute oooo grin cheesy grin
PO is the best thing after bread and beans grin grin

Come May 28...Okwute must contest....we must show Tilumbu and Owo mida urchins say PO is here to stay grin grin
Onemillionmanmarch in d mud cheesy
Allah ya isa PDP cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? by SmartPolician: 10:08pm On May 25, 2022
Who cares? PDP is utterly useless and dead!

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? by kasim155: 10:08pm On May 25, 2022
Frigga13:
Anything Wike .. Lawan becomes the next President..

Na who go vote Wike ... Una just they call Wike .. where will a Wike get votes in Nigeria

Atiku is the only sure candidate in Pdp

No matter how Una hate this reality.. the north will massively for him ..
Any body wey wan doubt make he stake his valuable

Obi would have complimented him.. but igbos elders led by Ohaneze is foolish

Guess as it is .. Pdp don’t have a Vice .. that will win election from the south

Power to the people
North 2023

The exit of PO from pdp will affect them somehow but I don't see Wike as someone that can pull much crowd because he is not in good term with some pdp governors. As at now Atiku is d only heavy weight that can give the party in power tought time or even defeat them. Peter Obi has gain so much weight that even the west, south and east are ready to vote for him but now he has left the party.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? by luckyCO(m): 10:09pm On May 25, 2022
I had a dream that Atiku won. I have been cancelling it since then because of Obi.
Now is left,Atiku can go ahead.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? by Terabyteck(m): 10:21pm On May 25, 2022
The is the only True Party Man in PDP, he has been in the Party since 1999.

He was the LGA Chairman of Obio/Apko, undoubtedly the second richest LGA in Nigeria 1999-2007.

He served as the Chief of Staff to Rt Hon, Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi the then Governor of Rivers State.

He became the Governor of Rivers State in 2015 - till date.

Barr E. N Wike has fought many battles for the PDP both in his home state and at the Federal level.

He is the only voice of the opposition parties against the maladministration of APC led Federal Government.

His Administration has brought huge infrastructural development to Rivers State.

His administration brought an end to IPoB Terrorists operations in Rivers State.

Wike’s performance and achievement as Governor of Rivers State can not be over emphasized.

He is ready and capable to Renew Nigeria.

Re: Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 25, 2022
Udom Emmanuel
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? by sirsugar(m): 10:27pm On May 25, 2022
Afonjakid:

If Atiku gets the ticket, I don't see any other person beating him except maybe if Amaechi gets it.

Tinubu has no chance. The only place he can win is in the SW
lol ,u mean Tinubu?? grin I will laff tire by the time Tinubu become president oooooooo only atiku can give him small stress but I believe Tinubu will definitely pick north as VP
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? by Afonjakid: 10:29pm On May 25, 2022
sirsugar:
lol ,u mean Tinubu?? grin I will laff tire by the time Tinubu become president oooooooo only atiku can give him small stress but I believe Tinubu will definitely pick north as VP

Which president except you mean the president of oduduwa republic..

Who is even going to vote for Tinubu in the general election.The Edo election should have taught you Tinubu supporters,he is not liked anywhere except in SW
He will loose woefully in SE,SS,NC,NE.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? by Fortune109: 10:31pm On May 25, 2022
Just give it to Saraki !
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? by moneyissweet(m): 10:31pm On May 25, 2022
Did you ever take him serious before?

Nonsense talk.

Foreigna2:
Obi betrayed Igbos and betrayed the South by chickening out. He is a huge disappointment and disaster. He will never be taken seriously again.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? by Foreigna2: 10:33pm On May 25, 2022
moneyissweet:
Did you ever take him serious before?
Nonsense talk.

Fools like you were busy insulting people who could get delegates to vote Obi. Meanwhile, you are political nonentities.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? by sirsugar(m): 10:34pm On May 25, 2022
Afonjakid:

Which president except you mean the president of oduduwa republic..

Who is even going to vote for Tinubu in the general election.The Edo election should have taught you Tinubu supporters,he is not liked anywhere except in SW
He will loose woefully in SE,SS,NC,NE.
Mr boy ,I can't talk of SS,SE but the rest forget I believe you know the combination of SS and SE voters no matched SW
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? by Kbs468(m): 10:44pm On May 25, 2022
God1000:

[b]Mr!

Are you still talking about Zoning as of today PDP and politicking?

Don't you know that PDP wants to get back to power and the ONLY MEANS OF ACHIEVING THAT is to field a NORTHERN CANDIDATE?-Of which ALH ATIKU ABUBAKAR best fit in?

Going by His experience in attempting to resume Aso Rock? Coupled with the anointing of him by his Boss-OBJ after their reconciliation?

Above all, APC too knows that the ONLY WAY TO STOP ATIKU is to equally Present a Northerner which is why they are working on bringing on Lawan who is from the same North East as ATIKU

Even Peter Obi knew this was why he left PDP citing a gang up against him to lose the PDP primaries

However, Note this and Mark it or Bookmark this comment today that

1. ALH ATIKU ABUBAKAR is Nigeria's President come May 29, 2023 and would be sworned in as such

2. I would succeed him in 9 years time come May 29, 2031!

3. Although his regime wouldn't be different from BUHARI's but his emergence would only pave the way for me as a Southerner come 2031 because the whole Nation would be yearning for a southern Presidency after

4. BUHARI 8 years from North and ATIKU ABUBAKAR 8 years from the North as well making it 16 years on a stretch
[/b]

Re: Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? by lilfresh96(m): 10:46pm On May 25, 2022
Wike and Balq kaura Are very good friends

They will shake the table if they become president and vice
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? by shegz24(m): 10:48pm On May 25, 2022
Lol.... isnt it obvious by now?

Atiku of course

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SARS Killings: No More Use Of Gun During Operations – Police IG / Okonjo-iweala’s Hidden Figures By Governor Adams Oshiomhole / Ibrahim Little Shot By Gunmen In Kaduna (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.