Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:40 AM

Nigeria Youths, Not Politicians Are The Major Problem Of This Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Youths, Not Politicians Are The Major Problem Of This Country (323 Views)

Buba Galadima: Those Asking Kwankwaso To Be Peter Obi’s Vice Are Not Politicians / Senator Urhoghide: Civil Servants Steal Nigeria’s Wealth Not Politicians / I Disagree With Chinua Achebe, The Trouble With Nigeria Is Not Politicians, But (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Youths, Not Politicians Are The Major Problem Of This Country by SteveDGreat: 8:08pm On May 25, 2022
Truth is, I never lost hope in Nigeria because we have old men who knows next to nothing about effective running of a country’s economy or who are too selfish to know that they’re closer to their graves than anything and needs to try to leave a legacy that will live for generations, I only lost hope cuz the youths of this country are more of bunch of morons who would rather laugh at their foreseen future of nothingness than worry about fixing a country that they’re rushing to marry and bear kids that’ll be fed to the brazen guns and machetes of the products of a failed state…..

What do we see today more often? Beheaded corpses from North to South and the worst of it is that some demented fools actually take it as opportunities to say “I told you” rather than really get worried about a constant deteriorating system that begs for every manner of sacrifice and seriousness to try to stop the madness…

It’s funny the mantra is “we have no power to change anything”, funny thing is, we are actually the driving force in everything that is happening. Kogi while traveling by road to Abuja, you hardly see any developments there, I’ve not really checked them on paper but you’ll readily see poverty written over the state (sorry if you feel offended, I’m just trying to make a point), during elections in this Kogi last time, youths from this same state allowed themselves to be used as tools to disrupt, kill and maim people to help rig elections in the state.. this is what mostly happens in various states of the nation especially the severe poverty stricken states and I ask, how can you people comfortably say that the youths have no hands in deciding elections in Nigeria?, Isn’t it obvious that the simple thing we need is sensitization? Isn’t it obvious that what we need is to awaken peoples mindsets to know that helping in one election unrest and rigging enslaves not just them but 2-3 generations to come each time they do it?… How can a supposed graduate support or voice support for Tinubu?, why am I even asking?, wasn’t it our glorified graduates that voted for and still voice support for Buhari?, epic failures of human beings and gross misinterpretation of humans with brains….

Make una dey mumu unaselves, if life seems like it’s running away from you, you’ll find a woman and marry begin give her belle…after all, these jagabans kids who will still stay in power in the next generations to come will need more hands they can use as experimental specimens or enslaved gullibles to replace your old and weak selves….of course like father like son, phools gives birth to dumber phools
Re: Nigeria Youths, Not Politicians Are The Major Problem Of This Country by Nbotee(m): 8:11pm On May 25, 2022
See as spit dey comot for ya mouth

(1) (Reply)

Is Peter Obi Joining NNPP? / Atiku Abubakar Wins PDP Presidential Ticket With 371 Votes (pics) / APC Will Have No Choice But To Go For A Northern Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.