Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Man Whose Body Was Cut In Half By Forklift Begged Doctors To Save Him Even If... - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Whose Body Was Cut In Half By Forklift Begged Doctors To Save Him Even If... (7230 Views)

David Ntekim-Rex: Robbery Victim Dies After Police, Hospital Refused To Save Him / Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out / Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Whose Body Was Cut In Half By Forklift Begged Doctors To Save Him Even If... by MMWandali: 6:52pm On May 28, 2022
ClipHog:

So the baby that grows with time, is it God that make the baby grow or the food the baby eat?
It is the food directly and biologically, but it is God who gives humanity the food and gives rain so that food will be cultivated by Mankind.
Re: Man Whose Body Was Cut In Half By Forklift Begged Doctors To Save Him Even If... by ClipHog: 1:49am On Jun 02, 2022
MMWandali:

It is the food directly and biologically, but it is God who gives humanity the food and gives rain so that food will be cultivated by Mankind.

Haha... All these things you have to put effort before you find it.
Re: Man Whose Body Was Cut In Half By Forklift Begged Doctors To Save Him Even If... by Prettygirl200(f): 11:55am On Jun 02, 2022
My goodness it's better I die than live like this oooo what's this
Re: Man Whose Body Was Cut In Half By Forklift Begged Doctors To Save Him Even If... by bmdmix15: 10:33am On Jun 17, 2022
Prettygirl200:
My goodness it's better I die than live like this oooo what's this
every one with em reasons
Re: Man Whose Body Was Cut In Half By Forklift Begged Doctors To Save Him Even If... by bmdmix15: 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2022
SHINJA:

Nigeria women: All men think about is sex..

Nigeria women:-
nope money more

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos:“no Amount Of Gun Shot Can Penetrate My Body”–alleged Eiye Cult Leader / Nigerians Arrested In Lagos For Ingesting Liquid Cocaine Concealed Condoms / Hell Relationship: A Lady Cut Her Boyfriend Private Part In Liberia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.