Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Sudanese Ram Sentenced To 3 Years In Jail After Headbutting Woman To Death - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sudanese Ram Sentenced To 3 Years In Jail After Headbutting Woman To Death (75374 Views)

Sudanese Army To Facilitate Evacuation Of UK, US, France, China Foreign National / Former Sudanese Defense Minister Found In Underground Prison (photos) / Omar Al-bashir Steps Down As Sudanese President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sudanese Ram Sentenced To 3 Years In Jail After Headbutting Woman To Death by Streetdreamx(m): 1:37pm On May 27, 2022
why not kill the ram and save yourself the cost of feeding etc.
Re: Sudanese Ram Sentenced To 3 Years In Jail After Headbutting Woman To Death by akinwalehabib: 7:18pm On May 28, 2022
aribisala0:

You are obviously jobless to spend time pursuing stuff I never said. You have time to be making screenshots from Wikipedia
Instead of unnecessary and endless stupid talk . Let us first of all clarify

What is the bone of contention?

Because it seems to me you are engaged in an argument with yourself

So what is it that you think I am saying or what exactly is your issue?

Is Elijah a Christian Name
NOTE I am not a Christian or Muslim so if this is one of your usual Christian vs Muslim nonsense count me out
I have read both Quran and Muslim more than many

The only Elijah I know in the the Bible was not a Christian

In Northern Nigeria many Christians bear names like Yakubu, Mustapha , Samaila and so on

It really is not clear what you are on about

Mine is South Sudan is NOT a Christian country though there are more Christians there than Muslims. The World is not just for Muslims and Christians
If a case is being tried in a customary court then those involved likely are not Christian

You asked for evidence, now you change the argument? I never knew Elijah is a native African name and not a Christian name cheesy.

Anyways, one thing is clear, it's a majorly Christian populated country, and Islam has nothing to do with the judgement, which is what started the whole drama in the first place.

Bye.
Re: Sudanese Ram Sentenced To 3 Years In Jail After Headbutting Woman To Death by aribisala0(m): 9:00am On May 30, 2022
akinwalehabib:

You asked for evidence, now you change the argument? I never knew Elijah is a native African name and not a Christian name cheesy.

Anyways, one thing is clear, it's a majorly Christian populated country, and Islam has nothing to do with the judgement, which is what started the whole drama in the first place.

Bye.
I never said Islam has anything to do with the judgment
That a country is majority Christian does not make it a Christian country
We do not know whether Christians are majority that is an assumption
There is nothing like "Christian Name" beyond meaning "first " name and not Surname .
Elijah was a Jewish prophet whom Muslims claim as well. At best it is a Hebrew name and NOT a Christian name and to the best of my knowledge there is nothing like Christian Name as a religious name by a similar token many ignorant Muslims assume Arabic names are Muslim names . There is nothing like Muslim name in Islam
Elijah is the Anglicized form of the Hebrew name Eliyahu whom Arabs call Ilyas .There is nothing Christian about the name. Just as there is nothing Islamic about names like Adamu, Nuhu,Ishaku Haruna ,Musa,Yakubu,Ismaila ,Samaila, Which many Christians in Northern Nigeria bear

Once again

Re: Sudanese Ram Sentenced To 3 Years In Jail After Headbutting Woman To Death by akinwalehabib: 11:26am On Sep 02, 2022
aribisala0:

You are obviously jobless to spend time pursuing stuff I never said. You have time to be making screenshots from Wikipedia
Instead of unnecessary and endless stupid talk . Let us first of all clarify

Because it seems to me you are engaged in an argument with yourself

So what is it that you think I am saying or what exactly is your issue?

Is Elijah a Christian Name
NOTE I am not a Christian or Muslim so if this is one of your usual Christian vs Muslim nonsense count me out
I have read both Quran and Muslim more than many

The only Elijah I know in the the Bible was not a Christian

In Northern Nigeria many Christians bear names like Yakubu, Mustapha , Samaila and so on

It really is not clear what you are on about

Mine is South Sudan is NOT a Christian country though there are more Christians there than Muslims. The World is not just for Muslims and Christians
If a case is being tried in a customary court then those involved likely are not Christian

When next you start an argument or lend your voice to one, get context first. The bone of contention is that Islam has nothing to do with it, and south sudan is majorly a Christian dominated country, similar to how South East is majorly Christian dominated.

Whether or not you want to term that a Christian country is a choice, but Islam has nothing to do with it, and the bone of contention is in what started the argument in the first place.

IF you like, worship stone, who cares?
Re: Sudanese Ram Sentenced To 3 Years In Jail After Headbutting Woman To Death by akinwalehabib: 11:28am On Sep 02, 2022
aribisala0:
I never said Islam has anything to do with the judgment
That a country is majority Christian does not make it a Christian country
We do not know whether Christians are majority that is an assumption
There is nothing like "Christian Name" beyond meaning "first " name and not Surname .
Elijah was a Jewish prophet whom Muslims claim as well. At best it is a Hebrew name and NOT a Christian name and to the best of my knowledge there is nothing like Christian Name as a religious name by a similar token many ignorant Muslims assume Arabic names are Muslim names . There is nothing like Muslim name in Islam
Elijah is the Anglicized form of the Hebrew name Eliyahu whom Arabs call Ilyas .There is nothing Christian about the name. Just as there is nothing Islamic about names like Adamu, Nuhu,Ishaku Haruna ,Musa,Yakubu,Ismaila ,Samaila, Which many Christians in Northern Nigeria bear

Once again

Go and read about the country. It is a FACT that it is a Christian dominated country. You bend realities to butress your point?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Who Makes Love To His Wife 10Hours Everyday / George Floyd's Memorial Service: Celebrities, Politicians In Attendance (Pics) / "Grace Mugabe Sleeping With Cabinet Ministers" Army To Mugabe - ZambianObserver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.