Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. (53696 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée / Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. / Young Nairalander And His Cute Son In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by 9jaHustler: 5:00pm On May 26, 2022
Hey guys, it's our first time ever outta Naija. Currently at Heathrow Airport waiting for connecting flight to Manchester which is our final destination.

Update: It was almost 9:30pm when we left Manchester Airport but it was like 5pm in Nigeria. Everywhere was still day. I though my wrist watch was incorrect until I check the dash board clock of the taxi

452 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by endsarrrs(f): 5:01pm On May 26, 2022
Wow

Lovely!

Stay blessed!!

Modified: I dedicate this FTC to our wonderful children on this special day set aside to celebrate children

Parents, please continue to train your children with good values and morals for a better tomorrow

HAPPY CHILDRENS DAY!!

153 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Mrkcee(m): 5:01pm On May 26, 2022
Beautiful!
Wishing you and your family have a wonderful experience.
...Safe trip!

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Choilila: 5:04pm On May 26, 2022
Goodluck, wish you a prosperous journey in your new destination.

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by MadamVanessa(f): 5:07pm On May 26, 2022
shocked

You've a lovely family.
Your wife is beautiful and your children, you're not looking bad either.

122 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by doggedfighter(f): 5:14pm On May 26, 2022
Beautiful !

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Ebubu3: 5:15pm On May 26, 2022
This is very sweet

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by olabrinks(f): 5:19pm On May 26, 2022
Lovely!

Manchester is a very nice place with loads of Nigerians families. . You will blend in well. Enjoy!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 26, 2022
Safe trip

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by sisisioge: 5:37pm On May 26, 2022
Nicey....enjoy all the way. Remember to visit the queen grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by 9jaHustler: 6:03pm On May 26, 2022
grin grin grin

sisisioge:
Nicey....enjoy all the way. Remember to visit the queen grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Richy4(m): 6:07pm On May 26, 2022
It would have been wonderful assuming the premier League haven't ended..
u would have watched it live with your family... enjoy your holidays buddy smiley

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Beremx(f): 6:12pm On May 26, 2022
Congrats to your family. Enjoy your new country

8 Likes

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by JoyousFurnitire(m): 6:49pm On May 26, 2022
Enjoy!
Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by girlFlavor(f): 6:51pm On May 26, 2022
Cute family
Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by bukiah: 7:08pm On May 26, 2022
Nice
Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by bukiah: 7:09pm On May 26, 2022
Say me well to my sister at Manchester. Enjoy your stay

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Openair: 7:10pm On May 26, 2022
Congrats. Many more wonderful events agead.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Openair: 7:10pm On May 26, 2022
Congrats. Many more wonderful events ahead.
Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Adaanna(f): 7:39pm On May 26, 2022
Beautiful family.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by 9jaHustler: 7:41pm On May 26, 2022
I don't know if I am saying this too quick but plenty oyibo we have met today have been very friendly. Friendly to the kids and all....

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Mindlog: 7:45pm On May 26, 2022
9jaHustler:
I don't know if I am saying this too quick but plenty oyibo we have met today have been very friendly. Friendly to the kids and all....

Beautiful family.

Reminds me of my own arrival cheesy...... welcome to the UK, may this relocation(presuming you are not just visiting) lead you all to self-actualization.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Mentorkaryhm(m): 8:12pm On May 26, 2022
Your sojourn shall be blessed in Jesus name. Amen

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by 9jaHustler: 8:18pm On May 26, 2022
Thanks, it's relocation for us ooo

Mindlog:

Beautiful family.

Reminds me of my own arrival cheesy...... welcome to the UK, may this relocation(presuming you are not just visiting) lead you all to self-actualization.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by silibaba: 8:20pm On May 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You've a lovely family.

Your wife is beautiful and your children, you're not looking bad either.

Stop eyeing another woman's husband.

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 26, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Mindlog: 8:30pm On May 26, 2022
9jaHustler:
Thanks, it's relocation for us ooo

Ok Wishing you all well and do make best use of the opportunities that will come your way.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Sucre6: 8:49pm On May 26, 2022
Nice one sir, u are doing really good, family first cool

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by HeyHey(f): 8:54pm On May 26, 2022
Congratulations ooo,

You will prosper in this land.

Why una wrap those bags

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. by Dailymice: 9:08pm On May 26, 2022
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? / I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help / My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.