Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) (70758 Views)

My Father Has 33 Children And 120 Grandchildren - Northerners boast (pictures) / Man Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of His 33 Children From Different Women / Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Newsmic: 5:57pm On May 26, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvE-iaHQ8s4

“I Aint Weak. I Just Don’t Pull Out" - Man With 33 Children Tells Critics (Photos, Video)

A truck driver, identified as Demond George, has been criticized on social media after he showed off some of his children, IGBERETV reports.

Demond who has 33 children from multiple baby mamas, did a photoshoot with his children and shared the photos on social media.

In the viral photos, he wore matching t-shirts and jeans with them. “The Legend” was boldly written on his shirt, while his children had “The Legacy” printed on theirs.

The proud father of thirty-three posted the photos and said his legacy will forever.

He also thanked his mother and many baby mamas for helping to take care of his kids. He also disclosed that nine of his kids were not available for the photoshoot.

He wrote;

"The LEGEND The LEGACY WILL LIVE FOREVER I want thank my kids mothers for helping me make dis day possible I want thank Rushelle Leonard &Emmalee Ja'Shay Carraway Mecie Okra& UncleBilly Jackson Nana@ Tammy LaNell Miles alsoKortlyn Nycole for staying & helping with my kids thanks Nykedra Kedrapooh Haggerty for our photo shoot & being understanding with 9 missing it still turned out good I’m truly blessed"

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0Z67PhvRhNTa3gSH5L5YEDvpzDc7XZM9RQTYt8ajv93Lphc5K8RRFAotqr8GxdeVJl&id=100027194136632

His post has triggered massive reactions on social media as netizens criticize him for having kids irresponsibly. They also pointed that as a truck driver, he doesn’t make enough money to fend for 33 kids.

Reacting to the criticisms, an angry Demond went live on Facebook to blast those castigating him.

He said his women knows that he doesn’t pull out during sex and thrusts deep into their vaginas.

“I aint weak. I just don’t pull out. I don’t pull out. I ain’t trying to pull out,” he said.

https://igberetvnews.com/1420762/aint-weak-just-dont-pull-man-33-children-tells-critics-photos-video/

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Newsmic: 5:58pm On May 26, 2022
More

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by RainOnMe: 6:00pm On May 26, 2022
If he has the money

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Beremx(f): 6:03pm On May 26, 2022
That’s the lifestyle of some black men in America. Having kids at young age of 18. I watched a video on Facebook where a young guy of 17 years already has five kids with different women which makes his mother of 35years a grandmother.

306 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Beremx(f): 6:04pm On May 26, 2022
Double post

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Typicool8(m): 6:07pm On May 26, 2022
This one comes from Solomon's lineage

164 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:08pm On May 26, 2022
if you dont pullout then wear a damn condom!

no way this truck driver (regardless of how many hrs he is on the road) can cater for the wellbeing of all them kids!

252 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Kobojunkie: 6:10pm On May 26, 2022
RainOnMe:
If he has the money
From where? undecided

Who told you truck drivers make enough to raise 33 kids? undecided

149 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Kobojunkie: 6:11pm On May 26, 2022
Typicool8:
This one comes from Solomon's lineage
According to scripture, Solomon had just 8 3 kids. undecided

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Typicool8(m): 6:12pm On May 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
According to scripture, Solomon had just 8 kids. undecided
Lol I comment my reserve on this one

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Carcholce: 6:13pm On May 26, 2022
This guy is a fool. He’s already admitted he don’t pull out, woman he meets can rope him with another man’s pregnancy.

214 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:15pm On May 26, 2022
Carcholce:
This guy is a fool. He’s already admitted he don’t pull out, woman he meets can rope him with another man’s pregnancy.

...or probably, that dude is so fertile, that it only takes one nut and babe gets belle. its obvious this dude knowingly wants to get these women pregnant.

the funny part is that woman saying that this is nasty, while showing the picture of the babymamas with grin from ear to ear (as if they won the lottery)

BTW can someone explain to me how this man can be 34 and have a 26yr old kid?!?!? is that a typo or what?!

120 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Carcholce: 6:19pm On May 26, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

...or probably, that dude is so fertile, that it only takes one nut and babe gets belle. its obvious this dude knowingly wants to get these women pregnant.

Yes I know he could be fertile but he can as well be deceived into fathering another man’s child. Think am well.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:21pm On May 26, 2022
Carcholce:

Yes I know he could be fertile but he can as well be deceived into fathering another man’s child. Think am well.

when a man (like him) does it for clout while calling himself "the legend", who knows how many of these unfortunate children are biologically his.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Choilila: 6:27pm On May 26, 2022
Everyone with their assignments on Earth. Thank God you are fulfilling yours.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 26, 2022
Na You sabi

1 Like

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Mindlog: 6:43pm On May 26, 2022
There are chances some of the kids are not biologically his.

How much is he earning from truck driving that can support those children?

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by JovialJune(f): 7:43pm On May 26, 2022
His oldest is 26, he's 34, meaning he started giving birth at 8?

How

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Deetyt: 10:03pm On May 26, 2022
What manner of man is this grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Sebastine1994(m): 10:03pm On May 26, 2022
This was my childhood thought and imagination, until Nigeria opened Pandora box for me.

So long as he can take care of them .

Northern Nigeria Muslims have done worst

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by kenzysmith: 10:04pm On May 26, 2022
If I count the number of times I had release in hoes then I would had broken Solomon records if not for condoms

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by bancoleh: 10:04pm On May 26, 2022
Lol, Orisirisi , you can't pull out, but you always pull through to make plenty babies and add to our population, poverty by choice is some people callings
Video editing tutorial
Make a vlog video like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKuzI18FjEg

5 Likes

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Festurr(m): 10:04pm On May 26, 2022
Theres no problem as long as e can take good care of them

2 Likes

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by updatechange(m): 10:04pm On May 26, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by seunny4lif(m): 10:05pm On May 26, 2022
The only think blacks are good at is born born cheesy grin
We like sex, drink and children cheesy

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by ExtremeDot: 10:05pm On May 26, 2022
The man loves children naturally.

If that man is to do a DNA test, e sure me say some of those kids no be him own.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by dynicks(m): 10:05pm On May 26, 2022
2baba right now hiding in the shadows!!

Nigerians should come and see the modern consensus candidate!!

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by YangaBabe: 10:06pm On May 26, 2022
Funny enough all the kids are looking good and healthy, why the fuss about him not having money

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by wizonlyson: 10:06pm On May 26, 2022
Yes...He can even have 100 Childrens..He is ok and Alright there in that Blessed Country.."Not here in My".....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Slorah: 10:06pm On May 26, 2022
As far as he has the money to cater for them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) / Nigerian Man Killed By Wife In Cameroon Buried Today, Wife's Picture Attached / Married Women Fall From 3 Storey Building While Fighting In Anambra (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.