Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women (88263 Views)

Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) / Ugandan Woman Marries Three Men And Determines The Roster For Sex (photos) / Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by ogbiwa: 7:20am On May 18, 2022
A man with nine wives created a "sex roster" to ensure he doesn't neglect any of his partners in the bedroom.

But despite his best intentions, the schedule hasn't quite gone to plan.

Arthur O Urso, from Brazil, found the timetable to be a major turn off.

He said: "Our sex life is really fun and pleasurable, and initially I tried to have sex by appointment.

"But following a timetable caused a lot of problems and sometimes I felt like I had to have sex because of the schedule, and not for pleasure.

"On other occasions I had sex with one wife while thinking about another."

Arthur hit headlines last year after he married his nine wives in a joint ceremony.

He aimed to "celebrate free love" and "protest against monogamy" – but the nuptials weren't legally binding as polygamy is illegal in Brazil.

Like with any marriage, there have been ups and downs.

One wife has already decided she wants to divorce from the group.

Arthur revealed: "She wanted to have me all to herself. It didn't make sense – we have to share. I was very sad about the separation and even more surprised by her excuse.

"She said that she was missing a monogamous relationship."

And it’s been tricky for Arthur to strike a good balance in the bedroom too.

Instead of scheduling in steamy sessions, he’s decided to base his sex life on instinct.

He admitted: "It doesn't take long to get attention or affection when you have that many wives.

"It didn't seem right so we got rid of it and now the sex flows naturally, it's been great.

"It is very fun, pleasurable and unique to experience everything collectively, and they are all very different in bed.

"One of them, I won't name her to keep her privacy, likes to be dominant and I like a woman who tells me what she wants."

While Arthur insists his wives don't mind how often the others make love to him, he says jealousy crops up when it comes to gift giving.

He added: "When I have given one of them an expensive gift and another a smaller or cheaper one, there has been jealousy among them.

"They all demand attention, affection and sex to be part of our everyday life, and I can't do more for one than the other.

"I'm still learning about our relationship."

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/real-life/man-nine-wives-makes-sex-26798236

34 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by ArchiLimited: 7:20am On May 18, 2022
But sincerely I wonder, people who champion polygamous marriages, how do you build love, trust and share your heart with multiple people? Or is this marriage just for sex and procreation?
And based on all the mentions I've been getting, just thought I should drop this: No the love between a friend to friend is called Philio, between parents to children is called stoige. All of these are different from the love between 2 lovers which is eros.

If you have an upcoming building project or want to modernize an existing one, contact me for top class Architectural designs and construction, and in good faith, we'll first design a sample plan for your project for FREE.
Contact is in my signature below

128 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by Creamypie(m): 7:22am On May 18, 2022
I go like to be his male housekeeper for a reason

385 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 7:26am On May 18, 2022
Hmm
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by sirjoggy(m): 7:29am On May 18, 2022
kiss
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by BuyAndSellStuff: 7:36am On May 18, 2022
All hotties too
I love Latinas

71 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by godofuck231: 8:15am On May 18, 2022
ArchiLimited:
But sincerely I wonder, people who champion polygamous marriages, how do you build love, trust and share your heart with multiple people? Or is this marriage just for sex and procreation?
they are happy as hell, there's nothing more than a agreement , this man get some black blood flowing in him, 1 he has a big cassavaa 2 no time to cheat ,3 equal affair , they all have an agreement

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by luluosas(m): 3:34pm On May 18, 2022
This is a terrible state that a man could place himself

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by slawormiir: 5:28pm On May 18, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...

Nine pussy under your gadamnnn roof

Lord have mercy

This kind thing...the house help go enjoy die.....if na male house help

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by southsouthking(m): 5:28pm On May 18, 2022
Money

5 Likes

Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by iamyemiakins(m): 5:28pm On May 18, 2022
Brazilians and fresh toto grin

142 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by Muhylonaire007: 5:28pm On May 18, 2022
Levels!!!

1 Like

Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by mbahdi(m): 5:29pm On May 18, 2022
Goodman
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by dapsoneh: 5:29pm On May 18, 2022
All those smiles na lie, those guys must have side guys or multiple dildos

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by omorttee4u(m): 5:29pm On May 18, 2022
Even in white skin?

1 Like

Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by uncleck: 5:29pm On May 18, 2022
A real niggarrr

1 Like

Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by RedEnergy: 5:29pm On May 18, 2022
9 wives under 1 roof? No matter how good it looks - don't try this!

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by Kzinne: 5:29pm On May 18, 2022
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by Theboy21: 5:30pm On May 18, 2022
Damn, this man waist nodey tire to smash bdat cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by fineboynl(m): 5:30pm On May 18, 2022
..he is doing it for show off. I bet he is not really enjoying it. The women are there for the money.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by Sijo01(f): 5:30pm On May 18, 2022
Use your hand and money take carry plenty wahala to yourself undecided

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by Kuriosmynd: 5:30pm On May 18, 2022
As husband no dey, this is what Nigerian girls looking for husband should have embraced. But Dem say no, carry feminism put for head..
Are they wiser than these happy Brazilian ladies married to a man?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by OKEY30: 5:30pm On May 18, 2022
This is life shocked

1 Like

Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by iFESTAC680(m): 5:30pm On May 18, 2022
Ladies and gent Just make money
Not by all means o but by legal means

3 Likes

Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by majamajic(m): 5:31pm On May 18, 2022
The man is lucky

He has solved issues of sex all his life

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed / My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now / Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.