Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,659 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket (15846 Views)

Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket / Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket / Femi Otedola Accepts PDP Lagos Governorship Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by Poloyanabo2(m): 9:27am On May 27, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

No agricultural projects.

No industrialization project in anyway

No power project.

Even the UBE counterpart project was a total scam.

Wike failed woefully as a Governor. A disgrace.
Big disgrace,
He even failed in the aspect of security.

Thank God we saw Amaechi before him, we wouldn't have been able to recognise good governance.

What a visionless governor.

3 Likes

Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:27am On May 27, 2022
CeoMYN:

So you confirmed all those figures you posted. You guys must be bore on your own State Governors that you had to focus on Mr. Project.

Relax, I work in Rivers State Secretariat.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:30am On May 27, 2022
Poloyanabo2:

Big disgrace,

Thank God we saw Amaechi before him, we wouldn't have been able to recognise good governance.

More like Myopic Governor. Amaechi did Fish farms, Songhai farm, Tai Banana plantation, employing thousands. Amaechi trained over 15,000 teachers. Amaechi had thousands in Timariv. Amaechi sent over 2,000 Rivers youths overseas on Scholarship. Partnered with The Promise Fast Food for an entrepreneurial project and supported them with funds to open more the Promise.

1 Like

Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:32am On May 27, 2022
Poloyanabo2:

Big disgrace,

We are not even talking of Amaechi's partnership housing project that led to Golf Estate. Those schools Amaechi built offered free education. Gave those kids free uniforms and books. The health centres offered free health care for Children under 6 years and elders over 80 years.

Wike is a baby to Amaechi. A massive disgrace to even failures.

1 Like

Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 9:33am On May 27, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Relax, I work in Rivers State Secretariat.

Are you from Rivers State. And there's no work. It is well. Na to meet you when I enter pitakwa.
Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 9:34am On May 27, 2022
The two above are lying. They are bored by their own States and they have to point fingers on Mr. Project.
Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by djon78(m): 9:34am On May 27, 2022
adspelite:
Tonye Cole na kalabari?
The man No be Yoruba?

Yoruba for where

Rivers State no get any Yoruba part

He is Kalabari
His name Tonye is Kalabari

1 Like

Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:35am On May 27, 2022
CeoMYN:

Are you from Rivers State. And there's no work. It is well. Na to meet you when I enter pitakwa.

I was born and raised in Port Harcourt. Schooled in GRA Port Harcourt, won't call the school. Lived in Woji, Rumudara, Rumuomasi, Ogbunabali, D-Line, Mgbuoba.

Wike is a disgrace to failures and an embarrassment to Kleptomaniacs.

3 Likes

Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 9:35am On May 27, 2022
Poloyanabo2:

Big disgrace,

Bro, you are lying? Wike failed in security. For this Rivers State? Ahhh... You are a chronic liar.
Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:36am On May 27, 2022
CeoMYN:
The two above are lying. They are bored by their own States and they have to point fingers on Mr. Project.

My God. Is that all you got? Even Wike knows he performed below failures and wants to continue his impoverishing mission with Fubara.

1 Like

Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 9:36am On May 27, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

I was born and raised in Port Harcourt. Schooled in GRA Port Harcourt, won't call the school. Lived in Woji, Rumudara, Rumuomasi, Ogbunabali, D-Line, Mgbuoba.

Wike is a disgrace to failures and an embarrassment to Kleptomaniacs.

So you had the privilege of being born and raised in Port Harcourt, and spend your days lying on this forum.
Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 9:38am On May 27, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

My God. Is that all you got? Even Wike knows he performed below failures and wants to continue his impoverishing mission with Fubara.

Go back to your own State since my state is a state of failures. You even claim to be working in our Secretariat.

You guys are lying, for what?
Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:38am On May 27, 2022
CeoMYN:

Bro, you are lying? Wike failed in security. For this Rivers State? Ahhh... You are a chronic liar.

Do you know how many meeting Wike had repeatedly in Government house because of the collapse in security in Rivers State? Are you sure you know anything going on in Rivers State?
Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 9:38am On May 27, 2022
djon78:

Yoruba for where

Rivers State no get any Yoruba part

He is Kalabari
His name Tonye is Kalabari

Rivers State is Rivers State, no Igbo part or Yoruba part.
Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by desiredhome: 9:38am On May 27, 2022
SensualMan:
Be explicit.
Check out the level of infrastructures in Rivers state, good roads, the development, the security, what else can the citizens ask for?
Other states can kill to have a piece of the developmental projects of Wike.
You guys might not appreciate this man at the moment until he leaves office.
I doubt if you reside in Rivers State, .....
Rivers State is one of the richest States in Nigeria,.... what is the infrastructure in the compare to the resources of the state?.........

2 Likes

Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 9:39am On May 27, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Do you know how many meeting Wike had repeatedly in Government house because of the collapse in security in Rivers State? Are you sure you know anything going on in Rivers State?

I am supposed to ask you that. Wike has done well in security. Keep deceiving those who visit this Forum.
Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by otokx(m): 9:39am On May 27, 2022
Please beg government to end the dustbin invasion of Port Harcourt. This is meant to be a garden not garbage city.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:40am On May 27, 2022
CeoMYN:

Go back to your own State since my state is a state of failures. You even claim to be working in our Secretariat.

You guys are lying, for what?

Please, I do not just work in Secretariat. I am well versed there. So calm down.
Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by djon78(m): 9:40am On May 27, 2022
Moventist:

Ignorance ! If it's about Kalabari voting strength, even Senate, they won't be able to make . But Thank God Rivers Election is not tribal affairs but interest

Rivers' APC is so divided and they don't have PDP's strength

Which PDP strength?

Is it not thugrey Wike use his last election

Moreover Rivers State has up to 3 million non indigenes residents from other parts of Nigeria who supported Wike in the past two elections

With the way Wike behaved past four years
Let me see how they will vote for PDP

PDP will loose woefully in Rivers State

Coupled with Amechi APC factor

Abeg leave matter

By February we go know how far

2 Likes

Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:40am On May 27, 2022
CeoMYN:

I am supposed to ask you that. Wike has done well in security. Keep deceiving those who visit this Forum.

Wike himself will not tell you that.
Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 9:40am On May 27, 2022
desiredhome:

I doubt if you reside in Rivers State, .....
Rivers State is one of the richest States in Nigeria,.... what is the infrastructure in the compare to the resources of the state?.........

Are there new and old infrastructures or not? You are now comparing to resources.
Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 9:41am On May 27, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Wike himself will not tell you that.

He has said that many times.
Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by juman(m): 9:41am On May 27, 2022
Apc would win at the court.
He is governor in waiting.
Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 9:42am On May 27, 2022
djon78:

Which PDP strength?

Is it not thugrey Wike use his last election

Moreover Rivers State has up to 3 million non indigenes residents from other parts of Nigeria who supported Wike in the past two elections

With the way Wike behaved past four years
Let me see how they will vote for PDP

PDP will loose woefully in Rivers State

Coupled with Amechi APC factor

Abeg leave matter

By February we go know how far

Una dun leave una states come face my own.
How exactly will PDP lose in Rivers State?
Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by Terabyteck(m): 9:42am On May 27, 2022
On SIM 5G I Stand.
APC is too weak to stand PDP in Rivers State.
Amaechi is a featherweight compare to Wike.

Now take this simple analysis:
On money politics PDP will Win.
On grass roots politics PDP will Win.
On Political might PDP will win.
On free and fear election PDP will win.
PDP Controls all the 23 LGA in Rivers.
APC doesn't have any single councilor
On Vote buying PDP will win.

Rivers PDP is operating at 5G while APC is at GPRS.

1 Like

Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:44am On May 27, 2022
CeoMYN:

He has said that many times.
Wike even threatened to arrest chiefs and traditional rulers if the can not help curb the rising crime rate in the State. Yet you are claiming peace everywhere.
Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 9:44am On May 27, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Please, I do not just work in Secretariat. I am well versed there. So calm down.

Well versed in another state politics and not your own.
Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 9:45am On May 27, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Wike even threatened to arrest chiefs and traditional rulers if the can not help curb the rising crime rate in the State. Yet you are claiming peace everywhere.

Yes, he has done very well. Security has improved.

Where has insecurity vanished in the country or World?
Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by Jack005(m): 9:45am On May 27, 2022
CeoMYN:

Lie. This is not the first time someone will just stay somewhere and talk nonsense about my state.
Are you the only one from Rivers? Do you own the state? Calling it your state as if you are the only one from Rivers.

1 Like

Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 9:46am On May 27, 2022
Jack005:
Are you the only one from Rivers? Do you own the state? Calling it your state as if you are the only one from Rivers.

It's my state, just like Nigeria is my country.

People will leave their own States to focus on Rivers State. Why?
Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by djon78(m): 9:46am On May 27, 2022
CeoMYN:

Rivers State is Rivers State, no Igbo part or Yoruba part.

Oga shut up

Rivers State areas where they share boundaries with imo or akwaibom there are other tribes of those areas

Obigbo has Igbo parts, likewise etchie has Igbo parts or is it egbema that was divided into two between imo and Rivers

Ohaji egbema is in imo State and the other side is in Rivers State and they are full Igbo

Just like boundary between ondo and Edo State have the ijaws there

Is there any Yoruba part sharing boundaries with Rivers State?

1 Like

Re: Tony Cole Clinches Rivers APC Governorship Ticket by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:47am On May 27, 2022
Terabyteck:
On SIM 5G I Stand.
APC is too weak to stand PDP in Rivers State.
Amaechi is a featherweight compare to Wike.

Now take this simple analysis:
On money politics PDP will Win.
On grass roots politics PDP will Win.
On Political might PDP will win.
On free and fear election PDP will win.
PDP Controls all the 23 LGA in Rivers.
APC doesn't have any single councilor
On Vote buying PDP will win.

Rivers PDP is operating at 5G while APC is at GPRS.

You are using past data before Wike told Rivers people Ntor. Before Wike told Ijaw National Congress thunder fire you. Before Wike embarked on doing all the flyovers in Phalga Obio Akpor region. Before Wike threatened different traditional rulers.

Before Wike promised to employ five thousand youths into Civil service and did not employ one. Before Wike suffered retirees with no payment.

I can go on and on.

The grip is no more that strong. Even stakeholders in PDP are grieving.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

All Councillors Of Sumaila LG Of Kano Dump APC / Strike: Entrance, Exit To National Assembly Blocked By PASAN Members / How Shuaibu Adama Haruna's Impeachment Was Caused By Official Car, Allowances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.