Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,244 members, 7,860,558 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:32 PM

2023 Elections’ll Be Fair, Buhari Insists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Elections’ll Be Fair, Buhari Insists (312 Views)

Buhari Insists Adamu Is Preferred Candidate For APC Chair / Buhari Insists On Cattle Grazing Routes To Resolve Herders/Farmers Clashes / 2019 Polls: I Have Warned INEC To Be Free And Fair — Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Elections’ll Be Fair, Buhari Insists by Warlord12(m): 7:01am On May 27, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari, yesterday expressed his commitment to seeing candidates with integrity prevail in next year’s general elections.

He also said he is determined to ensure peaceful and fair elections in 2023.

The President said this when he received in audience an All Progressives Congress aspirant vying for the Kano Central Senatorial district seat, Senator Basheer Lado.

Lado’s meeting with the President comes a day before the senatorial primary elections of the APC holding Friday, May 27, 2022.

Addressing State House Correspondents after his meeting with the President, he said “As you are aware, Kano State is the largest producer of votes in Nigeria.

“It is the decider of who becomes the next president in the presidential election.

“Just like my Governor Dr Abdullahi Umar Ganduje has done in the past, I respectfully informed and reassured Mr President that the APC is still the party to beat in Kano despite recent defections.”

According to him, Buhari declared his commitment to credible elections that would ensure the emergence of candidates with integrity.

“After my briefing, Mr. President reiterated his commitment to credible and peaceful elections and also his desire to see candidates with integrity prevail at the polls all across Nigeria,” Lado said.

Lado is the immediate past Director-General of the National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/2023-electionsll-be-fair-buhari-insists/

Re: 2023 Elections’ll Be Fair, Buhari Insists by Ussycool: 7:02am On May 27, 2022
Candidate with integrity? Imagine, how this people want to throw another clueless man at us.
On what ground do they measure his integrity?
Oga, just tell us that you need a loyal man to suceed you.

Remote control of Northern political Godfathers.

GEJ is coming.
Re: 2023 Elections’ll Be Fair, Buhari Insists by MadamVanessa(f): 7:03am On May 27, 2022
shocked

Tell us is it Osinbajo, Amaechi or Goodluck you've in mind? Because I know the drug Lord is not even among.
Re: 2023 Elections’ll Be Fair, Buhari Insists by triple996(m): 7:06am On May 27, 2022
Waillers go land now
See one above me grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections’ll Be Fair, Buhari Insists by Nobody: 7:10am On May 27, 2022
We hear you.
Re: 2023 Elections’ll Be Fair, Buhari Insists by Anthonypens247(m): 7:20am On May 27, 2022
Bu bu angry grin
Re: 2023 Elections’ll Be Fair, Buhari Insists by ayoolataiwo(m): 7:23am On May 27, 2022
With this do or die we're experiencing,,hmm,m I doubt it
Re: 2023 Elections’ll Be Fair, Buhari Insists by saintjimos(m): 7:25am On May 27, 2022
2023 election will be decided In court

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections’ll Be Fair, Buhari Insists by Alamkir: 7:28am On May 27, 2022
I will not leave my house to go and vote in Nigeria again
Re: 2023 Elections’ll Be Fair, Buhari Insists by Mooh247: 7:56am On May 27, 2022
No annoiting... All man for himself
Re: 2023 Elections’ll Be Fair, Buhari Insists by Jostoman: 9:23am On May 27, 2022
Continue deceiving your gullible

(1) (Reply)

The Worst Mistake Wike Will Do Is To Accept To Be Atiku's Running Mate / If You Decided To Run For President, What Would Your Campaign Slogan Be? / 2023: Dear APC Delegates Please Put Country First By Pitching GYB Against Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.