Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga (25049 Views)

The Day Tinubu Won The Election Was May 30, 2022 Not Feb 25,2023- Reno / International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria / Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga by Psalmsxavi: 1:43pm On May 27, 2022
Mandela of Nigeria! I still dey laugh. You've tried weldone but he is another old man.
Lanrelagboi:

https://oyotoday.com/the-day-tinubu-reaped-what-he-sowed-by-bayo-onanuga/

1 Like

Re: The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga by Psalmsxavi: 1:44pm On May 27, 2022
Mandela of Nigeria! I still dey laugh. You've tried weldone but he is another old man.
Re: The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga by Johnthejohn(m): 1:47pm On May 27, 2022

1 Like

Re: The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga by ajl: 1:52pm On May 27, 2022
Mandela of Nigeria? One that rob, kill, and is undemocratic. Word and opposite. He is more of "anti-Mandela" of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga by amuwo1980: 2:02pm On May 27, 2022
Fake story , futile flights of fancy

1 Like

Re: The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga by dalass(f): 2:05pm On May 27, 2022
Whatsoever a man sows shall he reap....

If he's worthy, he'll get it.

But Buhari is wicked sha, upon all this guy did to make him win with a new party, this is how he will just keep quiet over his ambition

Fulanis whether literate or illiterate can never be trusted cool
Re: The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga by Funflipper: 2:06pm On May 27, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
The author is ipob miscreant. So will Tinubu's slumdogs say grin

If you could read, you would have said something different.

1 Like

Re: The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga by Gandollaar(f): 2:07pm On May 27, 2022
EBEk101:
In as much as I want to study this man how he stays focused even with all the criticism from every Conner, I still wouldn’t want him to rule Nigeria for some certain reasons
The man fit pocket the country just like Lagos grin grin grin grin
That's why the owners of Nigeria don't want him. He will create a new power bloc.
For me, he is too old and not mentally and physically fit.
Re: The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga by Gandollaar(f): 2:08pm On May 27, 2022
Funflipper:

If you could read, you would have said something different.
Can't you remove your eyes? grin
Re: The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga by NaijaCars4sale: 2:08pm On May 27, 2022
Interesting take

1 Like

Re: The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga by AreaFada2: 2:09pm On May 27, 2022
lloydtruth:
Since APC was formed, members of the South West BMC have been working day and night, professing fake love for Buhari, hoping and waiting for Yaradua version 2 or at worst that Buhari will hand over to their God and savior Tinubu.

In a matter of few hours their years of slavish labor will be a thing of waste, when Buhari actually dashes their hopes and fantasies.

Just imagine 7-8 years of sycophancy, zombieing around, and professing fake love for an incompetent president.

Oh boy, where are the cows? With dead bodies, victims of herdsmen littering SW. Haba! 7 years of walking over dead bodies of his people to Aso Rock nor be small something.

Sycophancy nor easy o.

I hope Northerners at least pity him and give him the candidacy.

Otherwise, Amotekun should prepare to seize all the sniper in SW. grin cheesy
Re: The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga by Banter1(m): 2:10pm On May 27, 2022
Dumbest thing I have read on nairaland for a while. Mtcheeeeew

1 Like

Re: The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga by jaxxy(m): 2:12pm On May 27, 2022
mike8804:
Don't like tinubu in person but he is the next president

president of lagos. sorry o

1 Like

Re: The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga by Funflipper: 2:13pm On May 27, 2022
ajl:
Mandela of Nigeria? One that rob, kill, and is undemocratic. Word and opposite. He is more of "anti-Mandela" of Nigeria.

Who did he rob and who did he kill? OBJ and BAT don't see eye to eye yet OBJ (who we all know has no reservations when it comes to calling out his corrupt enemies) has not called him a thief or all the rubbish you guys are trying to pin on him to look bad so ask yourself why hasn't OBJ called him a thief? Let us apply some common logic at least for once.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga by Shevchenkko: 2:13pm On May 27, 2022
mike8804:
Yes next president of your town union. Oponu surfer no dey tire you

1 Like

Re: The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga by techWriter3: 2:13pm On May 27, 2022
Apoliticians , the most influential statesman of this advent
Re: The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga by kingyakos: 2:14pm On May 27, 2022
He has been rewarded with National Leader....
Op if you can reward me with one night with your wife, then nigeria will reward that bastard thief with aso rock.

For ur ifno on May 29. The name jaga jaga jagaban, Bola Tinubu, Asiwaju, lion of bourdillion, Lagos landlord. All will be dumped inside pit toilet

1 Like

Re: The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga by Sonyboom: 2:14pm On May 27, 2022
Exactly ! And that if the reason your deluded Igbo father think the Pandora Criminal should be voted when he as no visible achievement after miserable 8 years of misruling Anambra.

anungangampu:
Ode Op. Nigeria presidency is not a reward position. We rewarded Buhari for his stance during his reign in 1983. We know know how it ended. Tinubu might be the solution when younger but now he is not different from Buhari interms of weakness and inability to rule nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga by ThePlugg(m): 2:17pm On May 27, 2022
How much d thief give u ?

1 Like

Re: The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga by Agwotulumbe(f): 2:19pm On May 27, 2022
one thing I know is that Jonathan cannot be in contest without being guaranteed 100% ticket.
if Jonathan is in this contest maybe it's time for Tinubu to look for another party.
Re: The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga by Somebody13: 2:21pm On May 27, 2022
Am waiting eagerly come Sunday make the man with the bended 8 symbol and his supporters weep and form a river with their tears. Nigerian presidential election process is synonymous to the UEFA champions league knockout stage...never celebrate too early.
Re: The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga by jaxxy(m): 2:21pm On May 27, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
Wailers over to you

Afenifere are the real wailers in ths story. They will wonder if its another tinubu they are talking about.

1 Like

Re: The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga by Okhuadams(m): 2:21pm On May 27, 2022
Re: The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga by Fhemmmy: 2:28pm On May 27, 2022
Emotional but that will not rule the nation . . . what has he got to offer that he couldn't have given to all around him who has governed?

1 Like

Re: The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga by HernanCortes: 2:30pm On May 27, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://oyotoday.com/the-day-tinubu-reaped-what-he-sowed-by-bayo-onanuga/

Did Mandela also. steal billions of dollars from SA treasury, did he traffick and snort cocaine? grin

1 Like

Re: The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga by kernniejay(m): 2:30pm On May 27, 2022
mike8804:
Okay, you are God's secretary abi?
Re: The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 27, 2022
If you like, let it be Tinubu who acted like the middle man between God and Moses during the handover of the tablets of commandments, that thieving ancestor will never be Nigerian President!

You bastards can employ all the half baked columnists and mushroom writers in Abuja and Lagos to resonate Tinubu's praise singing and ass licking, we the South South will not give our collective mandate and oil resources to that drug baron to colonise inorder to enrich himself and cronies.

Even if he somehow manages to win the Primaries, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will lose the general elections woefully!

1 Like

Re: The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga by legba1(m): 2:38pm On May 27, 2022
Seriously, easterners are hateful. Why all these virtuperations. I for one won't vote Tinubu but I won't expend so much energy to show I won't vote him. I think I can conclude y"all are afraid of the man Tinubu.. why have to put in tons of energy when you can simply keep your card to your chest.

1 Like

Re: The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga by Housing(m): 2:38pm On May 27, 2022
ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU the incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. By God's Grace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, And I've Stopped Womanizing" - Atiku Abubakar / Lagosians Protest Against Governor Ambode's Anti-People Policies (Photos) / Olusegun Obasanjo Inaugurates Azikel Refinery In Bayelsa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.