Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,705 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Stunning pictures of children's day celebration, share ur Childhood Memories - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Stunning pictures of children's day celebration, share ur Childhood Memories (24709 Views)

Check Out These Stunning Pictures Of Clairemac School Pupils On Their New Unifor / Is This OAU Or Harvard University? See Stunning Pictures From OAU / Governor Amosun Gives 11 Exercise Books & N5000 To Best Student On Children Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stunning pictures of children's day celebration, share ur Childhood Memories by Ofiadiegwu: 8:24pm On May 27, 2022
Beautiful pictures. All well taken. Kudos!

Even though Fat children may be said to face the risk of obesity if they grows up fatty.
But, I am not sure the kids in the pictures are well fed enough.

Almost all looking malnourished.
Is it the economy?
Re: Stunning pictures of children's day celebration, share ur Childhood Memories by Mystique8(f): 9:01pm On May 27, 2022
Teazerr4:
I remember nah MKO stadium we Dey go match that time, nah Olusegun Osoba be the governor of Ogun state then….. memories
Ikr
How fast time flies
Re: Stunning pictures of children's day celebration, share ur Childhood Memories by Teazerr4: 9:04pm On May 27, 2022
Mystique8:

Ikr
How fast time flies
nah so sis
Re: Stunning pictures of children's day celebration, share ur Childhood Memories by Uchedizzy(f): 9:54pm On May 27, 2022
Is not longer the way it use to be
Re: Stunning pictures of children's day celebration, share ur Childhood Memories by Uchedizzy(f): 9:58pm On May 27, 2022
God1000:
Here are some beautiful pictures of 2022 children's day celebration

I remember how exciting children's day used to be in those days.

All the schools in my local government will troop out for the panoply with different spectacular display.

No one is even talking about the event this year.

Children's Day is a commemorative date celebrated annually in honor of children, whose date of observance varies by country. In 1925, International Children's Day was first proclaimed in Geneva during the World Conference on Child Welfare.
loving pics you have there, remainds of good olden days i was very good in match past then
Re: Stunning pictures of children's day celebration, share ur Childhood Memories by nickyj19: 10:09pm On May 27, 2022
remsonik:

Mummy is ready kids, it's daddy that is not ready yet just delaying me from having you since
haaa mummy you are the one forming holy holy na, if I say let me put all u say no it only the cap that it painful grin
Re: Stunning pictures of children's day celebration, share ur Childhood Memories by xehowed742: 3:06am On May 28, 2022
Gshd

Re: Stunning pictures of children's day celebration, share ur Childhood Memories by Pacyrus(m): 7:18am On May 28, 2022
We also celebrated our birthday on Children's Day, as Gemini.(Psquare)
Re: Stunning pictures of children's day celebration, share ur Childhood Memories by Pootle: 8:33am On May 28, 2022
Mide3367:
My aviation dream started on may 27th, 2005 when my then primary school, sabis nur and pry school took us on an excursion to the airport. Since then, i never look back on aviation. Now living my dream. Glory be to God

that fuselage looks rust, done and dusted with...call aboki to discard that shit its not even worth to be used for trainees undecided
Re: Stunning pictures of children's day celebration, share ur Childhood Memories by Danwakae(m): 6:12am On May 30, 2022
Sebocious:

I can't agree less..Rep Command Children School, Calabar

CCS, CDSS Ikeja Lagos

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ANSU Shuts Down Indefinitely, After Graduate Was Tortured To Death / Between Chinua Achebe And Wole Soyinka, Who Has More Global Coverage ? / I Finally Graduated From The University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.