Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms (53571 Views)

Most Commonest HIV Symptoms To Be Aware About. / How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? / 5 Common HIV Symptoms In Men You Should Not Ignore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 27, 2022
Help me guys

i notice oral thrush some weeks ago, i stopped smoking cause i read it to be one of the cause, i do notice stomach rumbling sometimes too

i have used nystatin suspension but it not working and it finished

please anyone who had experience with oral thrush here, does it must mean HIV/AID symptoms

Help me o i can't think straight days ago, thinking it might be hiv

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:40pm On May 27, 2022
Yeah it's among the first symptom of HIV..go get yourself some test.. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by Rosaline5000: 3:40pm On May 27, 2022
Go and do test and remember HIV is not a death sentence and I heard scientists have even found a cure for it.
In just a matter of years the medicine will be out.
So if you feel there is a chance you have the virus, just confirm and take the drugs because you will be fine.
Because once it turns to Aids it's too late

174 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by Onyi22(f): 3:55pm On May 27, 2022
Oga go hospital, quack doctors full here

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by GerraMeh74(m): 4:06pm On May 27, 2022
Onyi22:
Oga go hospital, quack doctors full here
Onyi is this year? Did you travel?

7 Likes

Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by angelEmade: 4:14pm On May 27, 2022
Never diagnose HIV with symptoms. Go for a test. Meanwhile, you can shed more light on how you got exposed maybe we can help you come up with the probability of you getting infected already. You see man, based on experience, if you want to diagnose your HIV status with symptoms then I can assure you, just count yourself as positive already. The mind is a funny phenomenon, please don't google ooo! your mind will give you every single symptom you see on google.
#Edited: OP said he suffered a broken condom. Risk is a low one. The lady could even be HIV negative and the virus is pretty hard to contract. OP hope you have no sore on your...
But abeg try and do a test in 6 weeks time. Yeah I know about all that three months bullshit lol (which is very very correct) but whatever your status is after six weeks (even on third generation tests) is not likely to change. Except of cux, you used any sort of post exposure prophylaxis...bla bla bla or you are on any sort of cancer or terminal illness med. These could delay antibody formation so much that it takes longer than usual for them to reach detectable levels.
manoflove22:
Help me guys

i notice oral thrush some weeks ago, i stopped smoking cause i read it to be one of the cause, i do notice stomach rumbling sometimes too

i have used nystatin suspension but it not working and it finished

please anyone who had experience with oral thrush here, does it must mean HIV/AID symptoms

Help me o i can't think straight days ago, thinking it might be hiv

lalasticlala seun mynd44

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 27, 2022
angelEmade:
Never diagnose HIV with symptoms. Go for a test. Meanwhile, you can shed more light on how you got exposed maybe we can help you come up with the probability of you getting infected already.
through condom burst

3 Likes

Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by Orgasmgiver123(m): 4:33pm On May 27, 2022
Oga, your mind is playing tricks on you
Go to the hospital for a test and go 3 months after
Besides One sex doesn’t mean you’ll catch the virus

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by angelEmade: 5:31pm On May 27, 2022
manoflove22:

through condom burst
why not try and find out the status of the girl? Also did you continue with the action after the burst? It will obviously increase the risk but to be honest, you could keep banging a positive lady for about a hundred times and not catch this virus. Except she is on her seroconversion phase herself... OP put your mind at rest you are cool but please stop fornication... upon what pastor righteousness dey preach you never commot your hand for this sinful life ehn

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by Haynnie: 5:57pm On May 27, 2022
Hope you didn't go to google and search for the symptoms you are having? undecided

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by Channah1(f): 7:48pm On May 27, 2022
So you dread the disease this much but when they tell you people to stop it, you'll insult and bushit the person advising you.

No need to be afraid na since you knew it exist yet you keep diving raw into different holes.

I don't pity you guys at all. Una no dey hear word.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by RapistOnBail: 7:48pm On May 27, 2022

Hiv is real.

I know people who have died from HIV + Aids and I also know so many people who have died natural death.

Man must die las las.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by crackhouse(m): 7:48pm On May 27, 2022
Ok
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by ugosilva: 7:48pm On May 27, 2022
Wahala

1 Like

Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by Ffdddfffzssss: 7:48pm On May 27, 2022
Test

1 Share

Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by lilyheaven: 7:49pm On May 27, 2022
yes!
but go for HIV screening .
it's free at every health center close by .

2 Likes

Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by Winters23: 7:49pm On May 27, 2022
Oga go and do proper hiv test

7 Likes

Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by Adedotguy: 7:49pm On May 27, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by ILoveDemMANNA: 7:49pm On May 27, 2022
Go see a doctor, NOW!!

6 Likes

Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by olusam4: 7:49pm On May 27, 2022
Ah
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by 1Sharon(f): 7:49pm On May 27, 2022
How prayerful are you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by Le2money(m): 7:49pm On May 27, 2022
They have not gotten a cure for it yet ...just an injection that could prevent it if taken every two months

Rosaline5000:
Go and do test and remember HIV is not a death sentence and I heard scientists have even found a cure for it.
In just a matter of years the medicine will be out.
So if you feel there is a chance you have the virus, just confirm and take the drugs because you will be fine.
Because once it turns to Aids it's too late

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by vayih: 7:49pm On May 27, 2022
May be

1 Like

Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by DFERENCE: 7:50pm On May 27, 2022
Hmmm get tested, and ensure that it is more than 3weeks after exposure. If not it will read negative

3 Likes

Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by ekaette1621: 7:50pm On May 27, 2022
The Op had sex with Candidlady,Fernandezisback and Madamvanessa.

6 Likes

Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by frenzzy2(m): 7:51pm On May 27, 2022
Peace be unto you

2 Likes

Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by Roon9(m): 7:51pm On May 27, 2022
Wotowoto

This one no wan sleep ds nyt

2 Likes

Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by PericomaNwankwo: 7:51pm On May 27, 2022
Go for test, there's no indication for HIV

1 Like

Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by kenedy175(m): 7:51pm On May 27, 2022
Oral thrush simply means you're having some form of immunodeficiency.

Alot of things can cause immune deficiency. Ranging from HIV, use of steroids, diabetes, cancer, malnutrition...

Just go to the hospital and get tested. Know this and know peace

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

European Court Sentences Baby To Death / Sadiq Sani's Neck Surgery Sponsored By Kebbi Governor's Wife Was Successful / Salt Therapy For Ebola- Dangerous Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.