Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,884 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms (53574 Views)

Most Commonest HIV Symptoms To Be Aware About. / How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? / 5 Common HIV Symptoms In Men You Should Not Ignore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 27, 2022
op you are a coward. suffering is inevitable in this life why are u afraid over a mere virus ?with or without hiv u will die when its your time. this hiv that u are so scared about, i was in your shoe 2years ago. i didnt just have white tongue i had all the hiv symptoms, but whenever i do the test its negative so i have stopped testing nd move on with my life.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by charleskl(m): 8:54pm On May 27, 2022
Take action bitters #800 own...only you..finish am....den ur problem z solved
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by SOGOABIJA(m): 8:54pm On May 27, 2022
Please on no condition should anybody be having sex without condoms. People have sex around now like say they are drinking water. People you have sex with, have sex with others. Please protect yourself at all times to avoid this kind of situation. I wish you negative test result.
manoflove22:
Help me guys

i notice oral thrush some weeks ago, i stopped smoking cause i read it to be one of the cause, i do notice stomach rumbling sometimes too

i have used nystatin suspension but it not working and it finished

please anyone who had experience with oral thrush here, does it must mean HIV/AID symptoms

Help me o i can't think straight days ago, thinking it might be hiv

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by 07kjb: 8:56pm On May 27, 2022
Me THAT ABSTAIN FROM ALL THIS CHEAP KNACKING NEVER DIE O,

DON'T PUT YOUR SELF IN A SITUATION THAT THE BEST ADVICE YOU WANNA HEAR IS THAT IT IS NOT A DEATH SENTENCE

2 Likes

Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by kayjay69(m): 8:59pm On May 27, 2022
Only one way to find out my neega, go take the test and if you pass, you are a brilliant student.
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by Parisian: 9:02pm On May 27, 2022
Continue with your polygamous in nature rhetoric. You will soon see what you're looking for.
manoflove22:

through condom burst

1 Like

Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by Henz81: 9:05pm On May 27, 2022
manoflove22:
Help me guys

i notice oral thrush some weeks ago, i stopped smoking cause i read it to be one of the cause, i do notice stomach rumbling sometimes too

please anyone who had experience with oral thrush here, does it must mean HIV/AID symptoms

Go for HIV test
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by Titto93(m): 9:08pm On May 27, 2022
Have you dewormed urself with mabenfazole
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by Selfmotivated: 9:08pm On May 27, 2022
Candidiasis is the most common oral opportunistic infection affecting people with HIV infection or AIDS. It is considered as an important marker of immune suppression and may be the initial manifestation of the disease in about 10% of HIV-infected adults.
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by lexy2014: 9:14pm On May 27, 2022
manoflove22:
Help me guys

is nairaland now where they do HIV test?
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by Rhisky(m): 9:15pm On May 27, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Hiv is real.

I know people who have died from HIV + Aids and I also know so many people who have died natural death.

Man must die las las.

So much deaths around you

Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by Rhisky(m): 9:15pm On May 27, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Hiv is real.

I know people who have died from HIV + Aids and I also know so many people who have died natural death.

Man must die las las.

So much deaths around you

Gloomy
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 27, 2022
Wait first o, how condom take dey burst sef
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by MissionaryArchi(m): 9:17pm On May 27, 2022
OnlineArchitect:
Goto a hospital and get tested, only then you can be sure.

Meanwhile do you need a professional for your building project? contact us today at Asom Architects.. We're an expert design & construction team with solid experience in the built industry. We've been actively engaged in the construction of various projects ranging from residential and commercial building(s) such as private houses for clients , hospitals, schools, shopping malls etc.. Our services are topnotch as we adhere strictly to professional ethics..

See my signature for more details....
I'm an Architect too
Very disposed to join your team
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by autodevice(m): 9:22pm On May 27, 2022
Ok
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by Discountsempai: 9:22pm On May 27, 2022
Rosaline5000:
Go and do test and remember HIV is not a death sentence and I heard scientists have even found a cure for it.
In just a matter of years the medicine will be out.
So if you feel there is a chance you have the virus, just confirm and take the drugs because you will be fine.
Because once it turns to Aids it's too late

1.No cure yet, but the medications we have now are better than 20 years ago.New ones being researched.

2.Even if it turns to AIDS, ...which is the stage 4 of HIV, starting medications even then can help reverse and get the patient back up. (except if the patient is infected with a mutlidrug resistiant strain, then that's probelmatic.)

1 Like

Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by Beermoney1: 9:23pm On May 27, 2022
Don’t mind all these people. Forget him and move on with your life. Don’t be a lap dog to someone who doesn’t deserve it
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by CSTRR: 9:25pm On May 27, 2022
simplesearch:

When we advise you guys to turn to your life Over to God, and how such decision will change your life and save you from many heartaches, you all wouldn't just listen. Now you're caught in a cage from where if care is not taken, your life can be driven in a completely wrong direction far from your projection. Now you'll be forced to seek the God you've always run away from, something you could have done long ago with ease. May you find God's mercy as you humble yourself to seek him at your cross road.
Seek the LORD while you can find him. Call on him now while he is near.

Isaiah 55:6

They always never seek the Lord while he is near.

By the time they run into trouble, the Lord would be silent while watching them cry unto him.
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by YomiYarzo: 9:28pm On May 27, 2022
manoflove22:
Help me guys

When you are suspecting HIV, everything will look and feel like HIV symptoms, even when you mess and e too smell,
Go an buy better lime or lemon, brush your teeth well and use the lime juice rinse you mouth wella for like 3 days morning and night
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:29pm On May 27, 2022
Can one catch infection from gettin a blòw job??
I'm very curious
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by Channah1(f): 9:34pm On May 27, 2022
phemmyfour:
It's not a death sentence. People die from non sexually transmitted diseases too

See what I'm saying?

Then why is he now fretting?
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:39pm On May 27, 2022
manoflove22:
Help me guys

Maybe yes, maybe no. There's only one way to find out undecided Do d needful. And make sure u tell us wat d result say grin
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by Freelane33(m): 9:39pm On May 27, 2022
Visit lab pls or hospital pls
manoflove22:
Help me guys

Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by Rosaline5000: 9:48pm On May 27, 2022
Discountsempai:

1.No cure yet, but the medications we have now are better than 20 years ago.New ones being researched.

2.Even if it turns to AIDS, ...which is the stage 4 of HIV, starting medications even then can help reverse and get the patient back up. (except if the patient is infected with a mutlidrug resistiant strain, then that's probelmatic.)
I read a journal recently that was a cure was found.
I will try and find it but anyway I know that HIV drugs have improved a lot and a person living with the virus can live to old age with proper care.
The drugs can even make the virus undetectable that the carrier can't even tramsit it to another person
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by iamme1234(m): 10:22pm On May 27, 2022
Onyi22:
Oga go hospital, quack doctors full here

You are always on all thread
You don jump here again
Na so you dey advise one girl make she free naija shameful men and seek money
You better change your ways owerri girl
Cos kidnapper has taken over your popsy's ouse for anambra
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by GrandfinaIe2021: 10:31pm On May 27, 2022
angelEmade:
Never diagnose HIV with symptoms. Go for a test. Meanwhile, you can shed more light on how you got exposed maybe we can help you come up with the probability of you getting infected already. You see man, based on experience, if you want to diagnose your HIV status with symptoms then I can assure you, just count yourself as positive already. The mind is a funny phenomenon, please don't google ooo! your mind will give you every single symptom you see on google.
#Edited: OP said he suffered a broken condom. Risk is a low one. The lady could even be HIV negative and the virus is pretty hard to contract. OP hope you have no sore on your...
But abeg try and do a test in 6 weeks time. Yeah I know about all that three months bullshit lol (which is very very correct) but whatever your status is after six weeks (even on third generation tests) is not likely to change. Except of cux, you used any sort of post exposure prophylaxis...bla bla bla or you are on any sort of cancer or terminal illness med. These could delay antibody formation so much that it takes longer than usual for them to reach detectable levels.
all what you said is very correct

1 Like

Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by Slynation(m): 10:39pm On May 27, 2022
Rosaline5000:
Go and do test and remember HIV is not a death sentence and I heard scientists have even found a cure for it.
In just a matter of years the medicine will be out.
So if you feel there is a chance you have the virus, just confirm and take the drugs because you will be fine.
Because once it turns to Aids it's too late
And who said HIV doesn't have a cure ever since?? Mind you, nobody will release HIV cure to the public because it was created to control sex/population...
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by angelEmade: 10:42pm On May 27, 2022
GrandfinaIe2021:
all what you said is very correct
Thank you sir.
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by uyobaby: 10:51pm On May 27, 2022
manoflove22:
Help me guys

Go and get tested. Simple!
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by MITCHELL96: 10:52pm On May 27, 2022
1Sharon:
How prayerful are you?

This has nothing to do with prayer na sad sad
Re: Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms by Usainbolt138: 10:55pm On May 27, 2022
manoflove22:
Help me guys

Guy be calming down na thThe oral thrush it isn't among the early symptoms of HIV... . Had it been your oral thrush is caused by HIV by now you've already admitted to hospital.. Because at this stage it shows how your immune has been compromised which I presume maybe a companied with fever ... But to cut the long epistle short go for test 21 days after then go for another test 45 days after which is six weeks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

European Court Sentences Baby To Death / Sadiq Sani's Neck Surgery Sponsored By Kebbi Governor's Wife Was Successful / Salt Therapy For Ebola- Dangerous Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.