Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

The People Living Here Needs Your Help - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The People Living Here Needs Your Help (1004 Views)

Aisha Buhari Reaches Out To People Living With HIV/AIDS (photos) / Imagine Your Enemy Was Living Here.... / Who To Colect Income Tax From People Living In Ogun State And Work In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The People Living Here Needs Your Help by tobiit(m): 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EolqvYHrx8

This video link here is a footage of a street in Lagos (REMOYE STREET, EGBEDA AKOWONJO, EGBEDA LAGOS, off MICOMM B/STOP incase anyone knows this area). This place had been like this for a very long time, people living there had been in this pain and suffering as long as i know and there one to help. The case has be taken to the counselor and L.G.A chairman in the past with no help offered.

I trust in this forum (i mean nairaland.com) and beleived many members here have some great influence in the society. And some people know to escalate situation like this. I would really appreciate it if you all great nairaland mate could please help with what we have in power because i stay in this street myself, thank you all
Re: The People Living Here Needs Your Help by djustice: 1:54am On Jul 17, 2011
Don't let Eko-Ile catch you o. He's Fashola's agent on Nairaland, and his job is to deny that there's anything bad in Lagos, and to praise Fashola at every opportunity.

He is also mandated, when confronted with situations like your own, to either;

1. Deny that that area is in Lagos State

2. If that fails, declare that Fashola is not superman and cannot be everywhere at once, even though he's now started his 5th year on that seat

3. Abuse you for not knowing that there is an LCDA chairman in that area, who should be fixing the roads for you, even though the bobo is just a figurehead with a nice jeep. No money to work with.

4. Give you a link to the ministry of works or public works agency website, where you can lay your compaint neatly, and where it can be filed away in a nice neat box, never to be seen again.

5. Call you a clueless critic, who is just out to malign the good name of the ever-performing Fashola.

I wish you good luck. But, seriously, why did you people in that area, after all the suffering of the last 4 years, vote for the bagga again? You got what you asked for, in my opinion.
Re: The People Living Here Needs Your Help by tpia5: 2:43am On Jul 17, 2011
Obviously, djustice has just demonstrated his utter lack of concern about the subject.

He couldnt have stated his opinion more clearly.
Re: The People Living Here Needs Your Help by Nobody: 3:30am On Jul 17, 2011
It reeks of propaganda, Maybe I'm high, but wasn't there a flood just a week ago?
Re: The People Living Here Needs Your Help by Ystranger: 3:31am On Jul 17, 2011
djustice:

Don't let Eko-Ile catch you o. He's Fashola's agent on Nairaland, and his job is to deny that there's anything bad in Lagos, and to praise Fashola at every opportunity.

2. If that fails, declare that Fashola is not superman and cannot be everywhere at once, even though he's now started his 5th year on that seat

3. Abuse you for not knowing that there is an LCDA chairman in that area, who should be fixing the roads for you, even though the bobo is just a figurehead with a nice jeep. No money to work with.

4. Give you a link to the ministry of works or public works agency website, where you can lay your compaint neatly, and where it can be filed away in a nice neat box, never to be seen again.

5. Call you a clueless critic, who is just out to malign the good name of the ever-performing Fashola.

I wish you good luck. But, seriously, why did you people in that area, after all the suffering of the last 4 years, vote for the bagga again? You got what you asked for, in my opinion.

Ignore Tpia, she is crazy
Re: The People Living Here Needs Your Help by Kobojunkie: 3:33am On Jul 17, 2011
djustice:

ol' boy!!! you cover up their every tactics so o o!!! cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: The People Living Here Needs Your Help by tobiit(m): 7:42am On Jul 17, 2011
But please, what can we do to help this situation.
Re: The People Living Here Needs Your Help by djustice: 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2011
tobiit:

But please, what can we do to help this situation.

Seriously speaking now, email this thread to Fashola on brfgov@gmail.com.

If you're lucky, he might respond, if he's not already inundated with similar emails from all parts of Alimosho, Agege (Aboru), Apapa, Ajegunle, Ojo, Surulere (his area), Lekki, Victoria Island, Ikoyi (his oga's area), Ikorodu, Epe, Ibeju-Lekki, Eti-Osa, Badagry, and other areas that have suffered from his neglect and glitzy publicity machine over the last 4 years.
Re: The People Living Here Needs Your Help by tobiit(m): 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2011
djustice:

If you're lucky, he might respond, if he's not already inundated with similar emails from all parts of Alimosho, Agege (Aboru), Apapa, Ajegunle, Ojo, Surulere (his area), Lekki, Victoria Island, Ikoyi (his oga's area), Ikorodu, Epe, Ibeju-Lekki, Eti-Osa, Badagry, and other areas that have suffered from his neglect and glitzy publicity machine over the last 4 years.

Thanks, i will try this avenue. But BRF is not as bad as that. I think the problem is the uncapable hand surrounding him
Re: The People Living Here Needs Your Help by tobiit(m): 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2011
djustice:

Thanks, i will try this avenue. But BRF is not as bad as that. I think the problem is the uncapable hand surrounding him
Re: The People Living Here Needs Your Help by Kobojunkie: 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2011
tobiit:

So why is he not getting rid of them en-mass? Why are these incapable hands still there after 4 years? or are you already making an excuse for why the people you claim need help will need to live in that state a little longer?  undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: The People Living Here Needs Your Help by Ystranger: 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2011
djustice:

Add, Bariga, Onipanu, Somolu, Yaba, Ketu to that list

(1) (Reply)

Wikileaks: Yar'adua Died Of Lung Cancer / Jomo Gbomo: “you Can’t Threaten Jonathan; We’ll Go After You” –general Okin Sele / Angolan Deportee Dies In The Plane. Security Firm G4s Could Be Charged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.