Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,072 members, 7,863,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:18 AM

Wike: Any Rivers PDP Candidate Will Win APC In 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Any Rivers PDP Candidate Will Win APC In 2023 (10005 Views)

Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC / Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning / Atiku Win: APC Prepare For Retirement - Femi Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Any Rivers PDP Candidate Will Win APC In 2023 by PrincessofDSS(f): 5:13am On May 28, 2022
Foreigna2:

Go give your mother bananas. All she does is climb trees of all kinds, jumping from stump to stump.
You foolish akpu-eating animal that can't trace his history, really sucks to be a slave with no identity.

grin grin Monkey Bananas
Re: Wike: Any Rivers PDP Candidate Will Win APC In 2023 by Foreigna2: 5:16am On May 28, 2022
PrincessofDSS:

grin grin Monkey Bananas

Where you live you're just a bullet away from being an hashtag.
They gon blast you so bad, your obituary will be full of holes.
Re: Wike: Any Rivers PDP Candidate Will Win APC In 2023 by PrincessofDSS(f): 5:30am On May 28, 2022
Foreigna2:

Awww! What a misguided poor fellow? Let me educate you monkey.

It’s only in Nigeria that people can be a bullet away from a hashtag

You have been so deceived by your daredevil breeds of leaders to the extent that you now feel that the happenings in that your shithole of republic are now normal

God help you just like that line that says so in your national pled even though monkeys can never be humans

Just like Wishes can never be horses. Deal with it you remote kangaroo
Re: Wike: Any Rivers PDP Candidate Will Win APC In 2023 by Skyvice(m): 5:50am On May 28, 2022
If it was possible for wike to be on the ballot in rivers again then you will know if APC rivers exist or not, you people are overrating wike in rivers politics, if rivers is pdp and pdp is rivers how come APC won most of the re run done in rivers? How come Amaechi adopted an unpopular candidate and unpopular party three days to an election and that candidate won some local government and became a very big threat to wike to the extent that the election was inconclusive? If you know rivers politics then you would have known that if APC rivers was in the ballot in 2019 in rivers PDP or wike wouldn't have won.quote author=Felixamos post=113239634]If you understand the grip pdp has in Rivers State under wike administration ehn, you'll know even a 3year old child from pdp will flaw the best candidate in apc. Do I like Wike's style of governance? Certainly not but does wike understand politics and how to play it well especially in his state? Capital Yes..

Both pdp and apc are the same but I'll vote for pdp anytime, anyday over apc. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Wike: Any Rivers PDP Candidate Will Win APC In 2023 by techWriter3: 6:13am On May 28, 2022
Wike is not smart
Re: Wike: Any Rivers PDP Candidate Will Win APC In 2023 by jaxxy(m): 6:14am On May 28, 2022
joker. wike is already losing it. He almost destroyed rivers state
Re: Wike: Any Rivers PDP Candidate Will Win APC In 2023 by iscom(m): 6:42am On May 28, 2022
OK ooo
Re: Wike: Any Rivers PDP Candidate Will Win APC In 2023 by wiseone28: 7:34am On May 28, 2022
Foreigna2:

See the person you are exchanging words with forming American

Re: Wike: Any Rivers PDP Candidate Will Win APC In 2023 by Foreigna2: 7:35am On May 28, 2022
wiseone28:
See the person you are exchanging words with forming American

I am very aware na. The fool spells like the product of crossbreed ING a pickpocket and a prostitute.
Re: Wike: Any Rivers PDP Candidate Will Win APC In 2023 by wiseone28: 7:37am On May 28, 2022
Foreigna2:

I am very aware na. The fool spells like the product of crossbreed ING a pickpocket and a prostitute.
I like as you really open his dirty arse. grin
Re: Wike: Any Rivers PDP Candidate Will Win APC In 2023 by mrksquare: 8:35am On May 28, 2022
Terabyteck:
https://thenationonlineng.net/any-rivers-pdp-candidate-will-win-apc-in-2023-wike/amp/

Rivers people will make a statement this time around. That was how he engaged in his usual braggadocio and Awara of the AAC almost dislodged him from power. Me and my household in Rivers state will never vote for PDP in Rivers state. A party that has weaponized poverty into a state policy. The Bayelsa treatment await Wike next year.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Any Rivers PDP Candidate Will Win APC In 2023 by mrksquare: 8:37am On May 28, 2022
Skyvice:
If it was possible for wike to be on the ballot in rivers again then you will know if APC rivers exist or not, you people are overrating wike in rivers politics, if rivers is pdp and pdp is rivers how come APC won most of the re run done in rivers? How come Amaechi adopted an unpopular candidate and unpopular party three days to an election and that candidate won some local government and became a very big threat to wike to the extent that the election was inconclusive? If you know rivers politics then you would have known that if APC rivers was in the ballot in 2019 in rivers PDP or wike wouldn't have won.quote author=Felixamos post=113239634]If you understand the grip pdp has in Rivers State under wike administration ehn, you'll know even a 3year old child from pdp will flaw the best candidate in apc. Do I like Wike's style of governance? Certainly not but does wike understand politics and how to play it well especially in his state? Capital Yes..

Both pdp and apc are the same but I'll vote for pdp anytime, anyday over apc.

Wike is detach from reality. He thinks Rivers state is his father's personal estate. As an Ijaw man I will prefer to vote Tonye Cole than Fubara.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Any Rivers PDP Candidate Will Win APC In 2023 by HRMK: 9:15am On May 28, 2022
THE USUAL BOLEKAJA TACTICS!THE USUAL OVERCONFIDENCE THAT SENT PDP PACKING IN 2015!BUT NOW THAT UR NOW PLAYING GOD IN THAT STATE,IT HAS BN GIVEN TO ANOTHER POLITICAL PARTY IJMN!!
Re: Wike: Any Rivers PDP Candidate Will Win APC In 2023 by SledgeHammerer: 9:33am On May 28, 2022
Amaechi is that true?
Re: Wike: Any Rivers PDP Candidate Will Win APC In 2023 by Wizmj4real(m): 10:17am On May 28, 2022
dapsoneh:
This man and his oral diarrhea again!
He is completely unfit to govern a state not to talk of a country

Are you managing yourself effectively?
Your time
Your money
How is your health?

Oga if given opportunity u will be worst than Buhari in multiple
Re: Wike: Any Rivers PDP Candidate Will Win APC In 2023 by Wizmj4real(m): 10:18am On May 28, 2022
dapsoneh:
This man and his oral diarrhea again!
He is completely unfit to govern a state not to talk of a country

Your time
Your money
How is your health?

Hatred isn't good for health
Stop hating
Re: Wike: Any Rivers PDP Candidate Will Win APC In 2023 by Wizmj4real(m): 10:21am On May 28, 2022
mrksquare:

Rivers people will make a statement this time around. That was how he engaged in his usual braggadocio and Awara of the AAC almost dislodged him from power. Me and my household in Rivers state will never vote for PDP in Rivers state. A party that has weaponized poverty into a state policy. The Bayelsa treatment await Wike next year.

That's if you and your family are the INEC retuning officers.

The statement of Wike makes Buhari tremble na come your unknown family

Ta ahhhh gbafu osor dia
Re: Wike: Any Rivers PDP Candidate Will Win APC In 2023 by mrksquare: 10:24am On May 28, 2022
Wizmj4real:

That's if you and your family are the INEC retuning officers.

The statement of Wike makes Buhari tremble na come your unknown family

Ta ahhhh gbafu osor dia

The Returning officers are Federal University professors. E go dey you like film. Mean while Wike will be cut to size tomorrow by Atiku.
Re: Wike: Any Rivers PDP Candidate Will Win APC In 2023 by dapsoneh: 10:43am On May 28, 2022
Wizmj4real:

Your time
Your money
How is your health?

Hatred isn't good for health
Stop hating
kill yourself man
Re: Wike: Any Rivers PDP Candidate Will Win APC In 2023 by elisho: 12:58pm On May 28, 2022
I rader vote for a goat then vote evil party APC

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Saw This On Twitter. Very Sad / Breaking: Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Dump APC For SDP / Former Speaker, Agbakoba, Balewa, Awolowo Lead Pt's Olawepo Hashim's Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.