Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,164 members, 7,852,964 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:10 AM

Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) (44615 Views)

Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) / Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others / Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by muyico(m): 10:56am On May 28, 2022
Thanksful:

Which mumu hardman? Bullet dey fear him body abi?
NO!! but fearless to die! He cares about nothings but only him aims.
Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by almarthins(m): 10:57am On May 28, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Wait
So this thing is serious undecided
You haven't even spent a year in the industry you are forming Jagaban of music

People from that region are so razz
Bunch of thugs and cultists

What do u know about that region?
Make u no dey quick to generalize because e no fit u.

A lot of music that is making wave comes from that region. You come here to come judge everybody by one man's wrong. Na so u be ?

Who no know portable that the guy is unstable?

3 Likes

Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by Traplord09: 10:59am On May 28, 2022
fman:

southwestern is the most educated region in nigeria.
Ekiti state has the highest number of professors.
no offenses meant.

Eg ... Looted government obj and there kinds
Eg ... Zazu the collective killer.. and is kinds

Eg... Sabo.... Southwest...
You still need more
Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by Soulsymbol99: 11:02am On May 28, 2022
Freelane33:
I wonder why nobody Dey talk about Terry Apala , that guy is one in a million .

Aswear! Wit his unique voice. That jam Falz featured him (my money) dude killed it. Las las,grace dey follow work.u get am be say u get am.na only God sabi as em dey take give am.

1 Like

Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by SavageResponse(m): 11:05am On May 28, 2022
They should disqualify him ASAP!
Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by lexy2014: 11:05am On May 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

what has Portable sing to deserve headies award?

I really don't blame him, I blamed those who give the tout the undeserving attention he got.

they will tell u that it is grace and that u should stop hating

2 Likes

Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by SavageResponse(m): 11:08am On May 28, 2022
jehoha696:
The guy jus dey form,him juz wan trend...,but what if its an arrangement btw his PRO & HEADIES MANAGEMENT??

Since when did threatening to kill people become an acceptable means to trend?

3 Likes

Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by Joeyfizzo: 11:08am On May 28, 2022
muyico:
Dis boi i knwn is hardman from day 1. Just luk @ his appearance?
hard men don't sound it or make noise.... This guy was never n will never be a hard guy....trust me! Empty barrel make the loudest noise

2 Likes

Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by bayelsa1son(m): 11:09am On May 28, 2022
Disqualify him already....Because hez Yoruba you are still giving him a chance. Use Will Smith case as an example,don't play with anything death threat disqualify him and make him apologise

3 Likes

Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by Originalsly: 11:09am On May 28, 2022
Someone publicly made a death threat to the person you may crown ... and you're asking for apology? Portable need to be immediately scratched from the list and barred from the venue. If not... would he learn to be careful of what he says or there can be consequences? ... or would he learn that he is a celebrity and can say whatever he wants to say... anytime... any place? I'm almost sure these softee Headies people will award Portable to avoid any trouble. But will be praying he doesn't make a crazy acceptance speech. Can't have it both ways. Should Portable not receive the award... enemies of the winner would now think of killing him knowing the blame would be placed on Portable.... after all... who would not believe he carried out his threat?

1 Like

Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by Beedude(m): 11:10am On May 28, 2022
Na HEADIES head no correct. Why should they nominate him in the first place. Person wey dey sing nonsense with noise.

1 Like

Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by Freelane33(m): 11:10am On May 28, 2022
I swear to God , you don listen to modernize by terry apala ? Pls do and give a review
Soulsymbol99:

Aswear! Wit his unique voice. That jam Falz featured him (my money) dude killed it. Las las,grace dey follow work.u get am be say u get am.na only God sabi as em dey take give am.
Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by DenreleDave(m): 11:11am On May 28, 2022
pretydiva:
Why nominate him to start with? When I said he behaves likes a tout some people here defended him. He needs rehabilitation asap

Lout not tout plsss
Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by Jaysnowkid: 11:12am On May 28, 2022
Bit na wa for this guy ooo. Doesn't he possesses any sense of decency and it likes?
I'm mostly not satisfied with his actions and reactions. he's just too uncivilized for a celebrity.
Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by Johel(m): 11:14am On May 28, 2022
Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by Alawode01(m): 11:15am On May 28, 2022
Best Artist of the year,as he dey sing,he is also acting, additional points for the award is this , potable flare muscle against co-nommminees.why listening to his noise.
Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by SugarGirl44(f): 11:17am On May 28, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

You're so mad for this statement.

Aja lo ma je enu e.

If you or you're family members are living in this same region, it shall not be well with you all till you go back to where you crawled out from.

Didinrin.
Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by Shebbs: 11:17am On May 28, 2022
That's What Happens When You Pick A Mad Man From The Gutters And Make Him KinG.
Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by CallmeCHIKE: 11:19am On May 28, 2022
I blame some brainless Nigerians for making this trash popular.
Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by Jsucre(m): 11:20am On May 28, 2022
Idamu headies
Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by purejustice36: 11:20am On May 28, 2022
Funnily he doesn’t remember saying such
That’s one thing about drugs

He go just wake up con hear say headies report am to police grin baba go shock

1 Like

Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by Candidlady: 11:24am On May 28, 2022
SugarGirl44:

You're so mad for this statement.

Aja lo ma je enu e.

If you or you're family members are living in this same region, it shall not be well with you all till you go back to where you crawled from.

Didinrin.

Auntie why not put in this energy into something better

Have a lovely weekend

And yeah ireside in abuja
Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by Okobola146: 11:24am On May 28, 2022
Very dirty and lousy idiot. Waiting to see his likes coming to attack me here. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by Okobola146: 11:25am On May 28, 2022
CallmeCHIKE:
I blame some brainless Nigerians for making this trash popular.
i tell you my brother
Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by Okobola146: 11:26am On May 28, 2022
Shebbs:
That's What Happens When You Pick A Mad Man From The Gutters And Make Him KinG.
like they did buhari

1 Like

Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by Okobola146: 11:27am On May 28, 2022
Jaysnowkid:
Bit na wa for this guy ooo. Doesn't he possesses any sense of decency and it likes?
I'm mostly not satisfied with his actions and reactions. he's just too uncivilized for a celebrity.
God bless you bro. It can only happen in a jungle like Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by Lamasta(m): 11:29am On May 28, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Wait
So this thing is serious undecided
You haven't even spent a year in the industry you are forming Jagaban of music

I really don't blame you at all na Seun way give una platform to dey constitute nuisance for this forum...

2 Likes

Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by Okobola146: 11:29am On May 28, 2022
Originalsly:
Someone publicly made a death threat to the person you may crown ... and you're asking for apology? Portable need to be immediately scratched from the list and barred from the venue. If not... would he learn to be careful of what he says or there can be consequences? ... or would he learn that he is a celebrity and can say whatever he wants to say... anytime... any place? I'm almost sure these softee Headies people will award Portable to avoid any trouble. But will be praying he doesn't make a crazy acceptance speech. Can't have it both ways. Should Portable not receive the award... enemies of the winner would now think of killing him knowing the blame would be placed on Portable.... after all... who would not believe he carried out his threat?
very good talk
Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by sterlingD(m): 11:30am On May 28, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
This boy, just one single you're everywhere displaying foolishness.
Well, that single might be his last and only blow single if care is not taken because he is not even talented.
Very naive
Oceanblaze:
I just know this guy will unblow this year...and go back to the trenches
Oceanjagaban:
Before the year ends he will unblow and start doing Yoruba skits,funny enough he won't be relevant but then.before depression set in.

This young man should retrace his steps.l still remember the above comments made about stunts he pulled on and off social media earlier this year. The comments are still fresh and resounding

1 Like

Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by jcross19: 11:37am On May 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

what has Portable sing to deserve headies award?

I really don't blame him, I blamed those who give the tout the undeserving attention he got.
they said is grace!!!
Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by Nobody: 11:42am On May 28, 2022
Wack.
Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by lifenajeje(m): 11:44am On May 28, 2022
timothy2396:
If una disqualify am, wahala go dey oo.... That guy fit purchase RPG for una matter storm the venue grin grin

Storm which venue

Na Yankee dey host this year edition oh no be naija oh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa / Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz Enjoy Night Out In Dubai (photos) / It Doesn't Matter If You Dont Smoke Or Drink,u Still Gonna Die - Regina Daniels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.