Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,147 members, 7,852,923 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) (44614 Views)

Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) / Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others / Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by OmoAkin85: 2:20pm On May 28, 2022
Slynation:
I wonder why they are warning him, straight disqualification, you can call it hate or not, but this guy songs are wack, even the zazzo na better rubbish... Anyways, he should enjoy his fame...!! I knew when we told Mr Real same thing who thought shaku shaku will reign forever...
lol forget zazu ,go listen to ogo forever,all eyes on me and oroowo..this guy got good lyrics.he is just razz that’s the problem..
Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by baretalk: 2:41pm On May 28, 2022
Don't abuse drugs.
Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by foreveryoung1515(f): 2:59pm On May 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

what has Portable sing to deserve headies award?

I really don't blame him, I blamed those who give the tout the undeserving attention he got.
honestly!
Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by Olabode211: 3:04pm On May 28, 2022
there should be another organisation that would be giving awards to tout musicians and agberos.headies is not for lowerhead.
Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by Toks2008(m): 3:08pm On May 28, 2022
Slynation:
Broz...!! On what basis?? when did everybody agreed on that one, make we try dey calm down...grin

The facts are there.

Argue with your keyboard
Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by Tundex911: 3:21pm On May 28, 2022
Dear organizer...

When portable says, he be weyrey olorin then idamu adugbo

Na wetin he mean be this, no fear ok
Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by tonididdy(m): 3:23pm On May 28, 2022
Illiteracy
Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by Princekunle10: 3:31pm On May 28, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Wait
So this thing is serious undecided
You haven't even spent a year in the industry you are forming Jagaban of music

People from that region are so razz
Bunch of thugs and cultists
sense is far from you, please delete your comment, it's make no sense.
Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by Propertyforum: 3:39pm On May 28, 2022
If this guy is not careful, too much controversy might kill his career
Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by Kingcalls: 3:55pm On May 28, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

The way you guys love looking at the white people like gods is just disgusting. There's no difference between this slowpoke and 98% of the American celebs out there.

U yourself if u dint look at them...u will be speaking ur own dialect and not typing in English...
Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by Kingcalls: 3:56pm On May 28, 2022
Lamasta:

Portable can come out tomorrow and claim it was just a prank but Smith cannot say otherwise now who is more refined among both
Let's call a spade a spade and stop sugarcoating what is not good because a yeyebriry does it...

So u wanna compare will smith to portable??
Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by Emmanuel909090: 4:07pm On May 28, 2022
When a mad man is blessed, misuse is inevitable.
Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by naturefellow(m): 4:17pm On May 28, 2022
habsydiamond:
Nigerians can vibe to anything but I wasn't expecting that of zaazu.. Though the kind of songs some Nigerian appreciate these days only God knows
why not? when you all appraise mediocrity for music.

Funny enough, this was you here...
habsydiamond:
if u look into this guy's music u will understand what am saying.

You need to upgrade you taste in music, walahi! It would do you a lot of good intellectually. Or vice verse.
Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by habsydiamond(m): 4:40pm On May 28, 2022
naturefellow:
why not? when you all appraise mediocrity for music.

Funny enough, this was you here...

You need to upgrade you taste in music, walahi! It would do you a lot of good intellectually. Or vice verse.
I don't vibe to such music oo
Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by Originalmaya11(m): 5:08pm On May 28, 2022
Na them nominate mad man
Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by naturefellow(m): 5:10pm On May 28, 2022
habsydiamond:
I don't vibe to such music oo
better! So don't expect any good from the singer.
Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by Lamasta(m): 6:50pm On May 28, 2022
Kingcalls:

So u wanna compare will smith to portable??
The action of both is unjustifiable
Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by Bbbw: 7:12pm On May 28, 2022
grin
Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by LienwaltAbel(m): 11:32am On May 29, 2022
Kingcalls:

U yourself if u dint look at them...u will be speaking ur own dialect and not typing in English...
undecided undecided gringringrin I wonder how language concerns the matter at hand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa / Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz Enjoy Night Out In Dubai (photos) / It Doesn't Matter If You Dont Smoke Or Drink,u Still Gonna Die - Regina Daniels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.