Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,803 members, 7,851,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:56 AM

Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri (20065 Views)

Peter Obi Never Claimed That He Won The Presidential Election - Reno Omokri / Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party / Why PDP May Lose 2023 Presidential Election – Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by SaintLucia: 5:43pm On May 28, 2022
One thing I notice about Igbo elite doing gra gra is that they always run away from what they started when the heat is on. Like Ojukwu, like Cownu, like Obi Pandora, like Abaribe, like Ekweremadu and on and forth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by beardedboy(m): 5:43pm On May 28, 2022
Jack005:
who is your father?
In your mind now you've done a clap back.
Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by boldtruthalways: 5:44pm On May 28, 2022
Reno, you are a big disgrace and a nonentity. Now I know that you have nothing upstairs. Even Jonathan said the primaries going on now is a fraud. The delegates goes with the highest bidder. That is not true selection process, that's a fraud. Whether Atikuu or Wikee knows they have already destroyed PDP. So get some sense you talkative.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:45pm On May 28, 2022
shortIGBOman:

IGBO People will vote Tinubu more. I was in Aba last week, everyone I met was talking about, how they like Tinubu and how they will vote emass for hin grin angry grin grin

Hahaahahaahahhahhahhaa......Ok Sir

For more jokes press TIN to NUBU......

But in more sense, Voting TINUBU or any other aspirant is not a bad thing for any individual who wants to, no matter his or her tribe.
But I can't vote for who brought Buhari's Government to Nigeria......

Bring another candidate pls ..,...

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by Advocate500: 5:45pm On May 28, 2022
Has Reno contested any election in his life?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by Jack005(m): 5:46pm On May 28, 2022
beardedboy:

In your mind now you've done a clap back.
Shattap!
Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by sokera: 5:46pm On May 28, 2022
Reno is saying the truth , but this emotional big babies does not think logically

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by lomprico(m): 5:49pm On May 28, 2022
Yes we agree!

And you are on self exile to avoid disgrace too

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by Buckeyemedia1: 5:49pm On May 28, 2022
dadexcel:
..........this guy is gradually becoming a nuisance in the political space.....
Don’t mind the political Joker Peter Obi.

Nonsense, he wants to be President, of where? Maybe The United States of Alaigbo, that I am not sure he can even win.
Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by onatisi(m): 5:49pm On May 28, 2022
well what i think happened is that action and reaction are equal and opposite ,
it seems he is always responding to every attack on him and trying to justify his words or opinions , it would be good if maybe reno too can just keep quiet an stop talking about peter obi , but we all know that reno can be very very foolish at times
mabea:
Sir the words may be true but why has this guy targeted Obi? To demarket him or what exactly? I personally know that Obi stands no chance in PDP hence his defection. But why is Omokri attacking him in all angles? Could it be he's a threath or a personal beef?
Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by onatisi(m): 5:52pm On May 28, 2022
but at times , it is better to just make a comment and keep quiet , reno is over flogging the whole issue, every one knows that peter obi stands no chance , there is no point rubbing it in the faces of peter obi supporters . the whole truth will dawn on them later and they will accept the fact but continually talking about it everyday is some provoking and annoying to peter obi supporters

sokera:
Reno is saying the truth , but this emotional big babies does not think logically
Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by Arysexy(m): 5:53pm On May 28, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

Oh Really ....... Ok

But what is or was the source of his wealth ?

He has been a business man with chains of succesful business, aside being a banker and rose to the level of Ed in fidelity Bank. Just Google about his biography

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by Arysexy(m): 5:57pm On May 28, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:

Nonsense, he wants to be President, of where? Maybe The United States of Alaigbo, that I am not sure he can even win.

Real Nigerians that wish the country to prosper are with MPO campaigning for him. They have left tribalist like you since.

Keep wallowing in your self indulgence. It's your type that voted Buhari to spite some ppl but today you are online begging for giveaways

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by wingmanIII: 5:57pm On May 28, 2022
Many of you are gloating. Obi has no chance bla blabla.
Question is, do you have a future in Nigeria?
Keep gloating like fools. Mumu children!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by KillerCrocodile: 6:01pm On May 28, 2022
Arysexy:

He has been a business man with chains of succesful business, aside being a banker and rose to the level of Ed in fidelity Bank. Just Google about his biography

OK... Cool

So he is a saint and did not touch Government money in Anambra state.

OK I agree.
Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by wingmanIII: 6:02pm On May 28, 2022
Peter Obi can NEVER be disgraced. Win or lose his integrity is intact. He should be fulfilled. Billionaire, successful kids, ex Governor etc.
What disgrace?
When has losing a contest been a disgrace?
If so, Gej should be the most disgraced Nigerian, first sitting president who lost an election in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by pacespot(m): 6:06pm On May 28, 2022
This Reno Omokiri or rhinoceros seems like an agent against Nigerian masses, previously he was focused on attacking Osinbajo because he thought people were going to support him massively giving the scale of publicity garnered by his declaration to run for presidency on social media. But he seems to have changed his focus lately to Peter Obi as more people trooped behind the former governor and his popularity grows daily both on social media and offline. It looks somehow that it is where people are going that this Omokiri guy likes to attack. I believe he is subtly working for one of the establishments like Tinubu, Atiku and Co to emerge as a winner in the presidential election, but while on Twitter pretending as if he is on the side of the youth.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by wingmanIII: 6:06pm On May 28, 2022
Why should any decent news media interview a fraudster? Wendall forgotten so soon. The guy is a shady character, why give him any publicity?
Nigeria is a joke!
Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by PoliteActivist: 6:10pm On May 28, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
The man is wasting his time, I am just laughing @ the confused political clown.

The ghost of Apga is what is disturbing him, they gave the jester a platform to be governor for 8 years, @ the tail end of his tenure, he dumped them & ported to pdp.

Nemesis has finally caught up with him. Bianca Ojukwu & others are laughing @ Mr. want to be President.

See below. Six times of other candidates combined!!
MPO transcends party and he is smart enough to know it!!
A less smart person would have stayed at PDP, depleted all his energy and resources on delegates then get frustrated out of the race

Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by Bayyajidda(m): 6:11pm On May 28, 2022
shortIGBOman:

That man fine pass Okorocha, Peter Obi, Charles Soludo and many Igbo leaders. grin

Why are you this petty and childish? How old are you?
Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by shortIGBOman: 6:14pm On May 28, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Why are you this petty and childish? How old are you?

The thing pain this man well well grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by SpatialKing(m): 6:15pm On May 28, 2022
Osaremwantaelvi:

I know people like u would make reference to those other regions, the East are losing more on daily with thier action.
Are you saying the entire North region are Bokoharam members
Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by sokera: 6:17pm On May 28, 2022
onatisi:
but at times , it is better to just make a comment and keep quiet , reno is over flogging the whole issue, every one knows that peter obi stands no chance , there is no point rubbing it in the faces of peter obi supporters . the whole truth will dawn on them later and they will accept the fact but continually talking about it everyday is some provoking and annoying to peter obi supporters

he was asked a question so he needs to answer
Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by BenklinsJones(m): 6:27pm On May 28, 2022
Clown
Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by adefitim(m): 6:28pm On May 28, 2022
He has my support
Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by seguno2: 6:29pm On May 28, 2022
Bluntguy:
I just pray Obi will not try to dignify this guy by giving him a reply. Reno is an attention seeker.

Has he ever replied him

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by jagorinho: 6:34pm On May 28, 2022
pachigo001:
Igbos are giving Reno sleepless night grin
Reverse it, Reno is giving Igbos sleepless nights.
Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by Chibyike(m): 6:40pm On May 28, 2022
This @Reno Omokiri is a big fool. Please allow incoming President to concentrate...[color=#990000][/color][img][/img]
Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by Chibyike(m): 6:42pm On May 28, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:

I pity your mother
Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by pachigo001(m): 7:05pm On May 28, 2022
Mugu

Re: Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 7:06pm On May 28, 2022
SpatialKing:

Are you saying the entire North region are Bokoharam members

You said so not me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari: I’ll Return Nigeria To Path Of Peace, Prosperity / Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu / AMCON Drops Criminal Charges Against Ifeanyi Uba After His Defection.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.