Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,283 members, 7,846,287 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

I Will Build For You Free Android Game - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Will Build For You Free Android Game (670 Views)

I Need Testers For My New Android Game / Just Published My First Android Game (photos) / Just Launched My First Android Game(reviews And Ratings Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Build For You Free Android Game by GameThrone: 1:53pm On May 28, 2022
I have come to realise that many Nigerian can't afford to pay for a game developer and at the same time they may think there is no money in gaming industry. To be honest gaming industry is a very quick and easy way to make money by monetizing, and also selling item I mean inventory system I believe in game like Melee combat and RPG and also Car racing game kind off, now as a Nigeria let's assume we make a game like a pastor sending to the land of demons to help is people from the land of the demons and he has to destroy many demons on the way either by sword or melee combat or fire ball kind off, i believe if the story is arrange better and the game was better build well

people can play on and on and that can contribute to high income during monetizing and item sold like weapon change and more if this is your idea let's do something I know I can come up with something of this range using unity or unreal engine you can email me jatoblendy@protonmail.com we team up together and make the game
Re: I Will Build For You Free Android Game by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 28, 2022
GameThrone:
I have come to realise that many Nigerian can't afford to pay for a game developer and at the same time they may think there is no money in gaming industry. To be honest gaming industry is a very quick and easy way to make money by monetizing, and also selling item I mean inventory system I believe in game like Melee combat and RPG and also Car racing game kind off, now as a Nigeria let's assume we make a game like a pastor sending to the land of demons to help is people from the land of the demons and he has to destroy many demons on the way either by sword or melee combat or fire ball kind off, i believe if the story is arrange better and the game was better build well

people can play on and on and that can contribute to high income during monetizing and item sold like weapon change and more if this is your idea let's do something I know I
whatsup niggar man i love video games like you. Do you know how it can be monitalized via personal website
Re: I Will Build For You Free Android Game by GameThrone: 7:04pm On May 28, 2022
Check out this link it can help https://www.juegostudio.com/blog/what-are-the-various-ways-to-publish-html5-games for publishing game and monetizing
Re: I Will Build For You Free Android Game by Nobody: 11:01am On May 29, 2022
GameThrone:
Check out this link it can help https://www.juegostudio.com/blog/what-are-the-various-ways-to-publish-html5-games for publishing game and monetizing
alright Thanks alot! It helped smiley
Re: I Will Build For You Free Android Game by hucknall: 4:28pm On May 29, 2022
Free?
Re: I Will Build For You Free Android Game by GameThrone: 11:22pm On May 29, 2022
Yes of course but minimum level 5 stage

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Best Forum In Nigeria / How Can I Understand The 'this' Keyword In Javascript / What Makes Laptops Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.