Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Where Can One Learn Ethical Hacking In Nsukka - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Where Can One Learn Ethical Hacking In Nsukka (859 Views)

Should One Learn Programming For The Sole Aim Of Making Money? / LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS / Top 20 Tools For Ethical Hacking In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

Where Can One Learn Ethical Hacking In Nsukka by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 28, 2022
I mean where I can be going physically to learn. I don't want it to be only online. I mean where you can learn and be a CEH.
Re: Where Can One Learn Ethical Hacking In Nsukka by Ajibel(m): 7:44pm On May 28, 2022
Are you a student in nsukka?
Re: Where Can One Learn Ethical Hacking In Nsukka by kennethfranc(m): 8:54pm On May 28, 2022
JAHHHHHH:
I mean where I can be going physically to learn. I don't want it to be only online. I mean where you can learn and be a CEH.
I doubt you will get the value of ur money but there's one programming class at Orba road junction.
Am not sure they offer hacking Sha but u can check them out
Re: Where Can One Learn Ethical Hacking In Nsukka by Nobody: 12:19am On May 29, 2022
Ajibel:
Are you a student in nsukka?
No... Am just in Nsukka for now.
Re: Where Can One Learn Ethical Hacking In Nsukka by Nobody: 12:23am On May 29, 2022
kennethfranc:

I doubt you will get the value of ur money but there's one programming class at Orba road junction.
Am not sure they offer hacking Sha but u can check them out
Thanks... but Pls what's the name of the programing class?
Re: Where Can One Learn Ethical Hacking In Nsukka by kennethfranc(m): 2:10am On May 29, 2022
JAHHHHHH:

Thanks... but Pls what's the name of the programing class?
Xtreme programming
Re: Where Can One Learn Ethical Hacking In Nsukka by AirObama: 1:12pm On May 29, 2022
JAHHHHHH:
Nobody can teach such. They can only teach programming and with such knowledge you can do legal(ethical) or illegal stuffs.

Good luck.

Re: Where Can One Learn Ethical Hacking In Nsukka by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 29, 2022
kennethfranc:

Xtreme programming
Re: Where Can One Learn Ethical Hacking In Nsukka by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 29, 2022
AirObama:

Nobody can teach such. They can only teach programming and with such knowledge you can do legal(ethical) or illegal stuffs.

Good luck.
Re: Where Can One Learn Ethical Hacking In Nsukka by clockwisereport: 11:04am On Jun 23, 2022
JAHHHHHH:

It is not Xtreme programming but CodeXtreme. Just tell okada to drop you at Idiagbo motors opposite Elofex pharmacy. They dont do ethical hacking. They are into web, mobile app development and other programming languages.
Re: Where Can One Learn Ethical Hacking In Nsukka by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
clockwisereport:

It is not Xtreme programming but CodeXtreme. Just tell okada to drop you at Idiagbo motors opposite Elofex pharmacy. They dont do ethical hacking. They are into web, mobile app development and other programming languages.
They are no longer there. Thanks though.
Re: Where Can One Learn Ethical Hacking In Nsukka by clockwisereport: 11:55am On Jun 24, 2022
JAHHHHHH:

They are no longer there. Thanks though.

If you still interested, you can try nanocodes located at patsyl plaza, opposite Bishop Shanahan Hospital
Re: Where Can One Learn Ethical Hacking In Nsukka by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2022
clockwisereport:

If you still interested, you can try nanocodes located at patsyl plaza, opposite Bishop Shanahan Hospital
Thanks...

Can Chatgpt Take Away Programmers Job? / Where Can I Buy Dialogic Card In Nigeria / Help: An Error Has Occurred