Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,971 members, 7,838,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Obituary Of David Sunday Imoh, The Sound Engineer Killed In Lekki (Photo) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Obituary Of David Sunday Imoh, The Sound Engineer Killed In Lekki (Photo) (51283 Views)

Obituary Of A Nigerian Woman & Her 17-Year-Old Son / Obituary Of Father, Son & Daughter, To Be Buried Same Day In Abia (Photo) / Davido "City Of David" Concert In Lagos (Live Photos Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary Of David Sunday Imoh, The Sound Engineer Killed In Lekki (Photo) by digitite: 9:34pm On May 28, 2022
Work towards preventing another senseless death.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of David Sunday Imoh, The Sound Engineer Killed In Lekki (Photo) by Omooba77: 9:34pm On May 28, 2022
Nigeria happened to him......
Re: Obituary Of David Sunday Imoh, The Sound Engineer Killed In Lekki (Photo) by makavalley(m): 9:34pm On May 28, 2022
You don't deserve to die this way ,but it is well sleep on brother.
Re: Obituary Of David Sunday Imoh, The Sound Engineer Killed In Lekki (Photo) by lawrenzooo: 9:36pm On May 28, 2022
Said he had to die in such a gruesome way
Re: Obituary Of David Sunday Imoh, The Sound Engineer Killed In Lekki (Photo) by Okobola146: 9:36pm On May 28, 2022
AntiMen:

Mumu raise to power 5.
sharaaaaaaaap before I call lalasticlala for you tongue
Re: Obituary Of David Sunday Imoh, The Sound Engineer Killed In Lekki (Photo) by delpee(f): 9:38pm On May 28, 2022
So painful! May his soul rest in peace. I feel so sad for his family. May God comfort, strengthen and uphold them. May they never lack. Open doors, divine favor and amazing grace always.
Re: Obituary Of David Sunday Imoh, The Sound Engineer Killed In Lekki (Photo) by NIGERIAJAGA419: 9:38pm On May 28, 2022
Exactly.... What I was meditated on today in the world of God (Bible) YOUNG MAN, YOUNG WOMAN PREMATURE DEATH in NIGERIA..... Is that what God says in the Bible? DEBORAH RIP..... YOUNG MAN RIP AS WELL NA BUHARI FAILED YOU TAKE NOTE IN HEAVEN...
Re: Obituary Of David Sunday Imoh, The Sound Engineer Killed In Lekki (Photo) by AntiMen: 9:39pm On May 28, 2022
Okobola146:
sharaaaaaaaap before I call lalasticlala for you tongue

I say u be mumu.

Ok mk I answer ur question...

Na condom u go wear
Re: Obituary Of David Sunday Imoh, The Sound Engineer Killed In Lekki (Photo) by Okobola146: 9:40pm On May 28, 2022
AntiMen:

I say u be mumu.

Ok mk I answer ur question...

Na condom u go wear
thunder faya you
Re: Obituary Of David Sunday Imoh, The Sound Engineer Killed In Lekki (Photo) by HIPROFILE(m): 9:44pm On May 28, 2022
Very avoidable death...
Bear barn management on David Sunday as the management of Shehu Shagari colledge of Education on Deborah Samuel.

These are avoidable deaths if only the both managements involved in this two cases have actually handled the situation well having seen or learnt from past events regarding jungle justice and public lynching.

If only we live in a working country, every establishment should have a conflict manager in amongst their staff.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of David Sunday Imoh, The Sound Engineer Killed In Lekki (Photo) by Ifakiland(m): 9:45pm On May 28, 2022
Very avoidable death....simply saying "oya chop the 100 naira" and walking away would have saved the night.
Never fight with people that have nothing to loose cos of something you can loose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of David Sunday Imoh, The Sound Engineer Killed In Lekki (Photo) by AntiMen: 9:45pm On May 28, 2022
Okobola146:
thunder faya you
The thunder fire your papa, if e don die, make e fire am for grave......
Mumu man.
Re: Obituary Of David Sunday Imoh, The Sound Engineer Killed In Lekki (Photo) by mindtricks: 9:47pm On May 28, 2022
Aren't avoidable deaths now an everyday normal thing in Nigeria?
Wonder how many new gruesome deaths must be happening right now that will make this old news.
And the people will be busy fighting each other than unite and confront their common oppressors who make things be this way.
What a country!
Re: Obituary Of David Sunday Imoh, The Sound Engineer Killed In Lekki (Photo) by juddywoko(m): 9:47pm On May 28, 2022
Rip gentle soul..
Re: Obituary Of David Sunday Imoh, The Sound Engineer Killed In Lekki (Photo) by Lagosfinder(m): 9:47pm On May 28, 2022
Rip
Re: Obituary Of David Sunday Imoh, The Sound Engineer Killed In Lekki (Photo) by Emperorx: 9:49pm On May 28, 2022
Okobola146:
On judgement day are we go to wear clothes or are we going to stand naked before God?
why are u in rush nah die
first then you will find out.
Re: Obituary Of David Sunday Imoh, The Sound Engineer Killed In Lekki (Photo) by Ropostic120(m): 9:51pm On May 28, 2022
Very painful way to die

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of David Sunday Imoh, The Sound Engineer Killed In Lekki (Photo) by Ropostic120(m): 9:55pm On May 28, 2022
abobote:
RIP handsome.

I don't know why I hate living in Lagos. I don't just feel comfortable in that glorified slum.

I have been to Lagos, 7times, and I was only able to pass the night there twice. One in a hotel, another in a nephew's place.

At the level of development of Lagos, some crimes are not supposed to be witness there.

Ofcourse people can be killed anywhere in the world, but burning someone that is not a thief to ashes, even in the presence of security personnels, is not the kind of news we should be getting from Lagos, with all her hypes

It is such a useless state with too many useless touts and wicked people

I hate that state with passions.

My best South Western states are Oyo,Ondo and Ekiti

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of David Sunday Imoh, The Sound Engineer Killed In Lekki (Photo) by deflover(m): 9:59pm On May 28, 2022
JooEeL:
Rest in peace bro. Your killers have done something so dastardly that makes us question this seemily fake unity?

Anyway congratulations to Oduduwa nation on completing the signature of the 5 million petitions. God bless you if you partook.

una don start
when politics no favour una
na so una dey do
during the days of PDP
june12 was a public holiday in all south west states

as apc win
it was cancelled for years
till buhari made it a public holiday

now as apc no wan give tinubu ticket for free
una don remember odua nations

smh
Re: Obituary Of David Sunday Imoh, The Sound Engineer Killed In Lekki (Photo) by We4all: 10:03pm On May 28, 2022
Ifakiland:
Very avoidable death....simply saying "oya chop the 100 naira" and walking away would have saved the night.
Never fight with people that have nothing to loose cos of something you can loose.

I heard he didn’t even board the okada. It was his colleagues that did.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of David Sunday Imoh, The Sound Engineer Killed In Lekki (Photo) by Lightorder: 10:06pm On May 28, 2022
Rest in peace, my brother. May the bunch of fateless misfits who could not keep their region that took you away, never end well
Re: Obituary Of David Sunday Imoh, The Sound Engineer Killed In Lekki (Photo) by TruthinAction: 10:15pm On May 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
He looks too young tho..what an handsome dude.. cry
I hope the perpetrators get caught... cry

Catch who? When they are acting written script. What happened is just a glimpse of a bigger attack coming. Just pray that you will not be a victim. And pray that God will scatter their plans.

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Of David Sunday Imoh, The Sound Engineer Killed In Lekki (Photo) by Charbriq2022: 10:37pm On May 28, 2022
Sleep on brother.. may the Lord give your family the strength to keep going after your demise.
Re: Obituary Of David Sunday Imoh, The Sound Engineer Killed In Lekki (Photo) by JooEeL(m): 10:40pm On May 28, 2022
deflover:

[s]una don start
when politics no favour una
na so una dey do
during the days of PDP
june12 was a public holiday in all south west states

as apc win
it was cancelled for years
till buhari made it a public holiday

now as apc no wan give tinubu ticket for free
una don remember odua nations

smh[/s]

Dont drag me into your amala and ewedu politics pls. If you don't mind, pls quote another person. Thank you.
Re: Obituary Of David Sunday Imoh, The Sound Engineer Killed In Lekki (Photo) by foreshore(m): 11:01pm On May 28, 2022
wolero7:
He was someone I know personally till his death. This exit is very Painful.

Front page please.

So sad
Re: Obituary Of David Sunday Imoh, The Sound Engineer Killed In Lekki (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 11:03pm On May 28, 2022
post=113263199:
May his soul Rest in Perfect Peace.

May the animals that killed this young man, never have a good life for the rest of their miserable lives.
Animals in human skin.
And may vultures feed on their remains.
Re: Obituary Of David Sunday Imoh, The Sound Engineer Killed In Lekki (Photo) by Okobola146: 11:09pm On May 28, 2022
AntiMen:

The thunder fire your papa, if e don die, make e fire am for grave......
Mumu man.
if I tell my babe wey be moderator to ban you forever now, you go begin cry like small pikin
Re: Obituary Of David Sunday Imoh, The Sound Engineer Killed In Lekki (Photo) by Contagious100d(m): 11:11pm On May 28, 2022
Wow. This guy is a redeem member, his wife is also a chorister. They are my neighbours. Rip

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of David Sunday Imoh, The Sound Engineer Killed In Lekki (Photo) by goodheart01: 11:12pm On May 28, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

May the evil my darling daddy has brought upon this nation fall upon me and my household.

Nice prayer. Wait to the heavens

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) / Abuja Big Boys Converge For Colleague's Late Father's Burial Reception / Little Boy Photobombs Couple's Traditional Wedding Picture, Disrupts It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.