Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,597 members, 7,843,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

2023: The Formation The North Will Play. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: The Formation The North Will Play. (388 Views)

Shehu Sani: The North Will Produce Another President In 2023 If… / Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 / North Will Field Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency – Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2023: The Formation The North Will Play. by udele1: 10:41am On May 29, 2022
See the formation the North will play now.

1) they field a northerner in APC and claim only a northerner can defeat Atiku.

2) Give Tinubu ticket and leave the party for him and work for Atiku.

Either way, it's a win win for them.

The only option is for the South to stand behind Peter obi completely.

If you think the North will vote a Southerner over Atiku, then you are dreaming.

1 Like

Re: 2023: The Formation The North Will Play. by Proudlyomonna: 11:01am On May 29, 2022
Peter Obi is a very fine and the best option,but Nigeria is a country where foolishness flows without shame so expect them to vote foolishly again grin grin
I smell something like another upgraded version of change oo grin grin
Let the strongest survive biko grin
My advice to you is put your head down and be ready to diversify your business, double your hustle, bcus shit is about to go down again grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: The Formation The North Will Play. by udele1: 11:10am On May 29, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
Peter Obi is a very fine and the best option,but Nigeria is a country where foolishness flows without shame so expect them to vote foolishly again grin grin
I smell something like another upgraded version of change oo grin grin
Let the strongest survive biko grin
My advice to you is put your head down and be ready to diversify your business, double your hustle, bcus shit is about to go down again grin grin

Peter obi is my preferred candidate. But there is more hope for Nigeria under Atiku PDP, than anything APC will produce.

If APC will field a Southerner, they must ensure that he is worse than Buhari.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Tax Collections Soon To Be Digitised. / APC Screening Committee Ranks Osinbajo Top / KDSG Debunks Terror Aerial Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.