Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,734 members, 7,851,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:29 PM

What Peter Obi Said About Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Peter Obi Said About Atiku (1158 Views)

Jamilah Abubakar: 8 Things To Know About Atiku's Wife. How US Investigated Her / Nigerians Blast Lauretta Onochie Over Her Post About Atiku / What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In 2015 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Peter Obi Said About Atiku by udele1: 11:22am On May 29, 2022
It's either the entire South support Peter obi, or Atiku is the next president.

Listen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqoPuQeo-o0
Re: What Peter Obi Said About Atiku by Jostoman: 11:32am On May 29, 2022
The great Peter Obi said what Nigeria need right now is somebody that can unite Nigeria and that was the reason why PDP gave Nigerians Atiku a unifier yesterday even Peter Obi himself can unite Nigeria but I don't like the way he left PDP
Re: What Peter Obi Said About Atiku by ygowon: 11:38am On May 29, 2022
I love that Obi. He is so peaceful and economically minded. His type of politics will never encourage attacks, thugry, agberoism which is what later become kidnapping and banditry when the politicians abandon the boys.

I know he will first cut off money Wastage and quickly equip the universities to world university standards because he believes in human capital before bringing in capital projects that will enable economic development.

His solution of turning Nigeria from consumption to production is the beginning of the change Nigerians yean for.

Let's support Obi for our future.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Peter Obi Said About Atiku by perez100: 11:40am On May 29, 2022
The Northerners voted against Wike and am happy about it. If Peter Obi cannot have it, then Jonathan. But if Jonathan can't get it, then let Atiku get it.

The Southerners betrayed South East because Ogbonaya Onu in 1999 won APP Presidential ticket - a national party for that matter but he stepped down for Olu Falae of AD - a regional party to contest with Obasanjo of PDP. Today, other regions have refused to step down for South East. Let them know how it started again.

Anyway, I will first go for Peter Obi anytime because he is the best. My second choice is Jonathan so that he can complete South-south tenure, and my third choice is Atiku. I included Atiku because he is not tribalistic. Again, North East can use the opportunity and have their turn. He also plays civilized politics and believes who you vote does not make you his enemy. That is democracy. You have your stronghold and I have my stronghold and I don't expect to win everywhere.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Peter Obi Said About Atiku by Zonefree(m): 11:47am On May 29, 2022
perez100:
The Northerners voted against Wike and am happy about it. If Peter Obi cannot have it, then Jonathan. But if Jonathan can't get it, then let Atiku get it.

The Southerners betrayed South East because Ogbonaya Onu in 1999 won APP Presidential ticket - a national party for that matter but he stepped down for Olu Falae of AD - a regional party to contest with Obasanjo of PDP. Today, other regions have refused to step down for South East. Let them know how it started again.

Anyway, I will first go for Peter Obi anytime because he is the best. My second choice is Jonathan so that he can complete South-south tenure, and my third choice is Atiku. I included Atiku because he is not tribalistic. He also plays civilized politics and believes who you vote does not make you his enemy. That is democracy. You have your stronghold and I have my stronghold and I don't expect to win everywhere.
Exactly my stand.

If no South East man can have it, let the North keep holding their thing.

It's time we start to build bridge too. No region has the monopoly to build bride. cheesy.

I work with Julius Berger now, I build bridge for a living.

6 Likes

Re: What Peter Obi Said About Atiku by Tinubuadvocate2: 11:51am On May 29, 2022
Go anywhere you dim feet to southwest will produce the next Nigeria president heaven will not fall.
perez100:

Anyway, I will first go for Peter Obi anytime because he is the best. My second choice is Jonathan so that he can complete South-south tenure, and my third choice is Atiku. I included Atiku because he is not tribalistic. Again, North East can use the opportunity and have their turn. He also plays civilized politics and believes who you vote does not make you his enemy. That is democracy. You have your stronghold and I have my stronghold and I don't expect to win everywhere.

1 Like

Re: What Peter Obi Said About Atiku by Jostoman: 11:52am On May 29, 2022
perez100:

Anyway, I will first go for Peter Obi anytime because he is the best. My second choice is Jonathan so that he can complete South-south tenure, and my third choice is Atiku. I included Atiku because he is not tribalistic. He also plays civilized politics and believes who you vote does not make you his enemy. That is democracy. You have your stronghold and I have my stronghold and I don't expect to win everywhere.
most of the northern delegate voted for WIKE yesterday go and check it, that was the reason why I don't like the way our own Peter Obi left for another party before the primary who knows maybe some of the southern candidates would have step down for him at the venue of the primary yesterday but he left before the real fight really pain me.

1 Like

Re: What Peter Obi Said About Atiku by Foolishbuhari: 12:01pm On May 29, 2022
Tinubuadvocate2:
Go anywhere you dim feet to southwest will produce the next Nigeria president heaven will not fall.

Even if you saw that in a dream, you go believe am? Hahahaha. See you, after abusing Osibanjo all over here, you're now saying either him or tifnubu because Atiku is the contendant LMAO. I thought Osibanjo didn’t have structure,

Anyways, on tifnubu's manhood I stand gidigba

1 Like

Re: What Peter Obi Said About Atiku by Tinubuadvocate2: 12:02pm On May 29, 2022
Where did you see me abused Osinbajo?
Foolishbuhari:

Even if you saw that in a dream, you go believe am? Hahahaha. See you, after abusing Osibanjo all over here, you're now saying either him or tifnubu because Atiku is the contendant LMAO. I thought Osibanjo didn’t have structure,

Anyways, on tifnubu's manhood I stand gidigba
Re: What Peter Obi Said About Atiku by Foolishbuhari: 12:03pm On May 29, 2022
Jostoman:
most of the northern delegate voted for WIKE yesterday go and check it, that was the reason why I don't like the way our own Peter Obi left for another party before the primary who knows maybe some of the southern candidates would have step down for him at the venue of the primary yesterday but he left before the real fight really pain me.

Leaving was the best thing. You don't slap a man and query how he reacts.

Wike changing delegates list on him, with the tacit support of the NWC. Anyawu, national secretary was in on the plot top. Empowering Chris Uba to hold the party str? How dare they? Yet you expect him to stay to see the worse? Nah! Better he left.

1 Like

Re: What Peter Obi Said About Atiku by an0daGuy: 12:03pm On May 29, 2022
Zonefree:

Exactly my stand.

If no South East man can have it, let the North keep holding their thing.

It's time we start to build bridge too. No region has the monopoly to build bride. cheesy.

I work with Julius Berger now, I build bridge for a living.

Even if you give Julius Berger only wood without stones, sand or cement they will build a solid PLANK bridge

Igbos will like to be just as reliable as Julius Berger too grin

1 Like

Re: What Peter Obi Said About Atiku by Foolishbuhari: 12:03pm On May 29, 2022
Tinubuadvocate2:
Where did you see me abused Osinbajo?

He's no longer a betrayal? grin cheesy
Re: What Peter Obi Said About Atiku by Tinubuadvocate2: 12:06pm On May 29, 2022
Fuckoff.
Foolishbuhari:

He's no longer a betrayal? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Peter Obi Said About Atiku by Foolishbuhari: 12:11pm On May 29, 2022
Tinubuadvocate2:
Fuckoff.

Ah you at least spelt it correctly. You should have given space before the "off" sha. Just saying.

Anyways, on tifnubu's mandate manhood I stand ooooooo gidigba! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: What Peter Obi Said About Atiku by udele1: 12:31pm On May 29, 2022
Jostoman:

Nobody would have stepped down for him. His leaving the party was in Atikus favour. Any delegate that would have voted for Peter obi, automatically gave Atiku their vote.

He needs to be on the ballot.
Re: What Peter Obi Said About Atiku by Afamsi: 12:55pm On May 29, 2022
Atiku and Tinubu can never be Nigeria's president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Peter Obi Said About Atiku by Stanweezy(m): 2:03pm On May 29, 2022
Peter the rock
Re: What Peter Obi Said About Atiku by Justiceleague1: 4:13pm On May 29, 2022
Tinubuadvocate2:
dim feet Kwa!!!! grin grin grin

Just speak broken and save yourself unnecessary headache,engriss nor be by force,o grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Always Refer To Peter Obi As A Liar? / The Terrorists In Nigeria Are Already On Ground ( Video ) / Obi Needs Millions Of Northern Votes To Win. How Will He Get Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.