Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,990 members, 7,828,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) (53242 Views)

Alapere Pedestrian Bridge Collapses As Truck Rams It / I Walked On The Longest Pedestrian Bridge In Nigeria (pics, Video) / Bridge Collapses In Kwara After Heavy Rainfall, Four Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by Proudlyomonna: 7:45pm On May 29, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
I thought Afonja claimed that SE has all the dilapidated infrastructures in nigeria?? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So in sophisticated Lagos...these things also happen. I though in Lagos everything is bae!!

Our Lagos MURIC zombies wat-a-gwan? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ok everyone behold the taquiya master he has come to do his business again oo grin grin
For the records no true Nwafor has any sort time to be doing senseless tribal gbasgbos with Yoruba or anyother groups
All this bororo jihadist self enh grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by kettykings: 7:46pm On May 29, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
I thought Afonja claimed that SE has all the dilapidated infrastructures in nigeria?? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So in sophisticated Lagos...these things also happen. I though in Lagos everything is bae!!

Our Lagos MURIC zombies wat-a-gwan? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
. Lagos is the capital of quacks from quack quack doctors and nurses to civil engineers to builders to learers

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 29, 2022
Substandard.
Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by MrAnele(m): 9:13pm On May 29, 2022
Joezinho:
I bet nothing will be done to those responsible for this. The politicians has pocketed the money.

Corruption in Africa has gotten great grand children. It has come to stay.The most corrupt continent in the world.

We are blacks., creatures of near human intelligence.
Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by yusluvad(m): 9:15pm On May 29, 2022
Pathetic and disheartening...
Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by Benitoh: 9:15pm On May 29, 2022
If it were to happen in the east.....

Vawulence everywhere
Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by phemmyfour: 9:15pm On May 29, 2022
anonymuz:
Lagos....na wa o, if Dem talk now, Dem don work be that. Lagos is really working grin
It was hit by a truck. The heading is misleading

4 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by Festurr(m): 9:15pm On May 29, 2022
NAWa ooh
Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by dangoteinlaw: 9:15pm On May 29, 2022
That's why engineers are living gods. See how the only slab affected didn't spoil the trailing one? That's critical thinking on the part of the engineers.

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 29, 2022
Conwarden:
Truck drivers are generally a menace to road users.

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!

will u shamelessly shut ur trap! is the bridge collapse due to heavy truck movement or due to bad engineering, oga u just talk out of ur anus to get cheap likes, maybe one day u blame to collapse of the national grid on people that use refrigerator in their homes, some people are just brainless I don't understand cool

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by KillerCrocodile: 9:18pm On May 29, 2022
Sergio104:
shocked shocked shocked

Forerunner!!!

The bad omen of Tinubu's collapse already showing.

The omen is bad.

Outta here!!!!

You dey find some people trouble oo...... cheesy cheesy : cheesy
Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by Streetmovement(m): 9:18pm On May 29, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

All this mumu construction sha, after their government don pocket the real money wey dem been suppose use run this level tight. Now he don cast.

Las las the bridge don chop breakfast

Rubbish
Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by hgnbello(m): 9:18pm On May 29, 2022
phemmyfour:
It was hit by a truck. The heading is misleading

They just read d heading nd start making noise.

3 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by hgnbello(m): 9:19pm On May 29, 2022
Streetmovement:

All this mumu construction sha, after their government don pocket the real money wey dem been suppose use run this level tight. Now he don cast.

Las las the bridge don chop breakfast

Rubbish

It was hit by a truck loaded with containers.
.so?
Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by PrincessofDSS(f): 9:19pm On May 29, 2022
Things like this can only happen in Nigeria where there’s no law… don’t expect any punishment from the state government to the truck company especially when it belongs to a Fulani

So sad but that’s Nigeria for you where interest of one man comes before the safety of her citizens

Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 29, 2022
Topzee109:
This is my area, it will be fixed soon

yh, go and call ur LG Council to fix it
Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by hgnbello(m): 9:21pm On May 29, 2022
Heathrow44:

will u shamelessly shut ur trap! is the bridge collapse due to heavy truck movement or due to bad engineering, oga u just talk out of ur anus to get cheap likes, maybe one day u blame to collapse of the national grid on people that use refrigerator in their homes, some people are just brainless I don't understand cool

How can a truck move on pedestrian bridge?

It was hit by a truck loaded with containers

Try nd comprehend

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:23pm On May 29, 2022
HahahahahaSai Tinubu and his lagos legacies embarassed
Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by Michella25: 9:24pm On May 29, 2022
grin grin grin
I don't know why I find this funny though,

Sha thank God no live was lost. undecided
Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 29, 2022
hgnbello:

How can a truck move on pedestrian bridge?

It was hit by a truck loaded with containers

Try nd comprehend

did ur govt put any road signs to indicate that this is a pedestrian bridge, did they put any restrictions to the area, did anybody alert the driver to turn back, No! it has collapsed due to.the negligence of the govt, and its citizens, so don't blame anybody but urslf okay
Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by BabalawoPikin(m): 9:26pm On May 29, 2022
Conwarden:
Truck drivers are generally a menace to road users.

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!

then don chop this one. lol
Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by micflo28(m): 9:27pm On May 29, 2022
Tinubu is collapsing
Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by Corporate2020: 9:30pm On May 29, 2022
Sergio104:
shocked shocked shocked

Forerunner!!!

The bad omen of Tinubu's collapse already showing.

The omen is bad.

Outta here!!!!

If your father is qualified, tell him to come out and contest against Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by wirinet(m): 9:30pm On May 29, 2022
When did the accident happen?
I drove past agric around 5.00PM towards ikorodu this evening, I didn't see any accident. The road was unusually free.
Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by Streetmovement(m): 9:30pm On May 29, 2022
hgnbello:

It was hit by a truck loaded with containers.
.so?

I know what am saying

No be only hit by a truck even if na empty carton fall on top am he go still collapse.

Wetin dem don ever do to test for this naija?

If you dey find answers ask the truck or the bridge. cool
Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by iFESTAC680(m): 9:31pm On May 29, 2022
Arrest the contractors !!!
But once they settle ground walk freely
Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by iFESTAC680(m): 9:32pm On May 29, 2022
Arrest the contractors !!!
But once they settle ground walk freely
Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 29, 2022
Na so the Zoo go take collapse for Biafra restoration!
Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by Mercury12(m): 9:46pm On May 29, 2022
anonymuz:
Lagos....na wa o, if Dem talk now, Dem don work be that. Lagos is really working grin
mention your state if e sure for u. Haters everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niger Bridge Is Shaking. / Map Of Most Dangerous Countries To Travel To In The World, See Nigeria's Place. / Photo: The Benin Stowaway Boy Is Seriously Growing And He Is Really Handsome

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.