Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) (53243 Views)

Alapere Pedestrian Bridge Collapses As Truck Rams It / I Walked On The Longest Pedestrian Bridge In Nigeria (pics, Video) / Bridge Collapses In Kwara After Heavy Rainfall, Four Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by abobote: 9:50pm On May 29, 2022
All these Lagos pedestrian bridge, usually look too big and irritating for me.
I don't where they getting this model from.
Overrated slum
Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by gateleo(m): 9:59pm On May 29, 2022
abobote:
All these Lagos pedestrian bridge, usually look too big and irritating for me.
I don't where they getting this model from.
Overrated slum

why wouldn't they look too big and irritating. You already have hatred for any development that has to do with Lagos. You are always happy hearing bad news so far it's coming from Lagos. Did you ready the contents of the Topic? A trailer damaged the bridge NOT THAT THE BRIDGE COLLAPSES ON ITS OWN.

STOP THE HATRED OR YOU WILL HAV BP HATING...

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by olanie(m): 10:03pm On May 29, 2022
Joezinho:
I bet nothing will be done to those responsible for this. The politicians has pocketed the money.

Corruption in Africa has gotten great grand children. It has come to stay.The most corrupt continent in the world.

You didn't read the story or you lack comprehension, which is it ?
Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by YeyeGbami: 10:03pm On May 29, 2022
Sergio104:
shocked shocked shocked

Forerunner!!!

The bad omen of Tinubu's collapse already showing.

The omen is bad.

Outta here!!!!

Theifnubuphobia grin grin
Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by YeyeGbami: 10:03pm On May 29, 2022
olanie:

Him dey jump ni.
Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by gateleo(m): 10:08pm On May 29, 2022
olanie:

Some of them are just too lazy to read...actually it's not there fault, look at the MOD that bring the topic alive without doing the needful. He did it intentionally to discredit Lagos....

BUT... WE MOVEEEEE

FOR A GRATER LAGOS..
Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by Kalashnikov49: 10:10pm On May 29, 2022
My Afonja shizzling Gayish Nigga...You a bytchass dude. Why calling me out bytch??
Stewpid Afonja bore me shytless...or you want some?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Proudlyomonna:

Ok everyone behold the taquiya master he has come to do his business again oo grin grin
For the records no true Nwafor has any sort time to be doing senseless tribal gbasgbos with Yoruba or anyother groups
All this bororo jihadist self enh grin grin
Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by primeprince(f): 10:12pm On May 29, 2022
Why blame Tinubu? I don't understand
Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by Charly68: 10:15pm On May 29, 2022
THE work is fake
Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by gateleo(m): 10:18pm On May 29, 2022
Charly68:
THE work is fake

You go school?
Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by panpan(m): 10:35pm On May 29, 2022
And some people are standing under it.
And another person is sitting under it.
Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:46pm On May 29, 2022
yoluba and badlluck..that's how storeys of building collapsed. always using substandard things in their doings..
Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by frozen70(f): 10:47pm On May 29, 2022
AprokoGirl:
The reckless act of a truck loaded with 2 containers;

1. the base of the 2 pillars supporting the BRT bridge inwards Ikorodu, immediately after Agric were badly destroyed, causing the bridge joint to shift.

2. The perimeter fence of the BRT Bus stand was knocked down & the 2 containers fell closing the service lane inward Ikorodu completely blocked while the 2nd container extends to the BRT lane such that only part of the BRT lane & the lane outward Ikorodu are accessible.

Shared By Blogger Donald

Tomorrow traffic will be like riots
Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by akigbemaru: 10:49pm On May 29, 2022
AprokoGirl:
The reckless act of a truck loaded with 2 containers;

1. the base of the 2 pillars supporting the BRT bridge inwards Ikorodu, immediately after Agric were badly destroyed, causing the bridge joint to shift.

2. The perimeter fence of the BRT Bus stand was knocked down & the 2 containers fell closing the service lane inward Ikorodu completely blocked while the 2nd container extends to the BRT lane such that only part of the BRT lane & the lane outward Ikorodu are accessible.

Shared By Blogger Donald
Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by Proudlyomonna: 10:56pm On May 29, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
My Afonja shizzling Gayish Nigga...You a bytchass dude. Why calling me out bytch??
Stewpid Afonja bore me shytless...or you want some?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Loll e pain the terrorist reach him cursed bigoted soul cheesy grin grin
Eternally cursed bastard like you goes about on everythread doing the divide and rule antics your evil uncles thought you grin grin
Igbos are wise,we have no business doing senseless tribal banters continue to decieve gullible morons like yourself ��
Eternally cursed taquiya bastard from the hell of futa-djalon grin grin

Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by Gracey03(f): 11:01pm On May 29, 2022
Hmm... What a disgrace
Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by bablon20(m): 11:03pm On May 29, 2022
This bridge is a waste of taxpayers money, nobody is using it because it only serves as bedroom to hoodlums and brt bus drivers whose home and families are in the neighboring states.
Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by Kalashnikov49: 11:09pm On May 29, 2022
Afonja Unity begging at its best!! IGBO people abeg BUGA all the Afonja miscreants...

Proudlyomonna:

Loll e pain the terrorist reach him cursed bigoted soul cheesy grin grin
Eternally cursed bastard like you goes about on everythread doing the divide and rule antics your evil uncles thought you grin grin
Igbos are wise,we have no business doing senseless tribal banters continue to decieve gullible morons like yourself ��
Eternally cursed taquiya bastard from the hell of futa-djalon grin grin

Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by BlaqT: 11:14pm On May 29, 2022
Just negwodi, something wey never reach how many years
Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by Proudlyomonna: 11:15pm On May 29, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Afonja Unity begging at its best!! IGBO people abeg BUGA all the Afonja miscreants...

Na lie grin your taquiya can't work Igbos are wise and smart grin grin
Only a möron would allow an eternally cursed fugitive slave like you from bororo kingdom decieve him into doing senseless tribal gbasgbos grin grin
Very soon you will be sent back to lake Chad where you came from grin
To all those morons using account to pose as Yoruba to attack Igbos and to the itis using Igbo account to attack Yoruba,hide your face in shame for allowing a dirty smelly cursed jihadist from futa-djalon like this nigga aka emergingnation to influence you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 11:36pm On May 29, 2022
phemmyfour:
It was hit by a truck. The heading is misleading

Have forgotten that , those children on nairaland don't read? Na to just dey throw tribal punches , dem sabi do
Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by lendahand(m): 11:45pm On May 29, 2022
Sergio104:
shocked shocked shocked

Forerunner!!!

The bad omen of Tinubu's collapse already showing.

The omen is bad.

Outta here!!!!
buhahahahaa cheesy
Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by EmmyCON: 12:01am On May 30, 2022
Upon say en dey fall, person go dey under am. �
Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by olanie(m): 12:17am On May 30, 2022
gateleo:

Some of them are just too lazy to read...actually it's not there fault, look at the MOD that bring the topic alive without doing the needful. He did it intentionally to discredit Lagos....

BUT... WE MOVEEEEE

FOR A GREATER LAGOS..

Totally different issue being reported but jumped to spew rubbish.

Zero sense to details.
Are these the people that critic the system?
They don't even have quality thought process, no attention to details, just vibes with no content.

They criticize the polity simply because they are not at the center of things, they will do worse to Nigeria, if they are in position of authority.

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by GloriousGbola: 12:22am On May 30, 2022
the same people cheering and talking shit about low quality tinubu bridge will start wailing when the owner of the trailer is prosecuted for reckless endangerment
Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by tunapawizzy: 2:22am On May 30, 2022
anonymuz:
Lagos....na wa o, if Dem talk now, Dem don work be that. Lagos is really working grin
na d Lagos template wey dem wan repeat for nigeria be ds

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by gicita8865: 3:21am On May 30, 2022
Hshs

Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by brandsoncharlie: 5:30am On May 30, 2022
This is as a result of in adequate factor of safety for impact load.
Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by lilachiever(m): 6:16am On May 30, 2022
Mandate2023:
From d situation room

It will be totally removed, people don't even use the bridge as it's far from the major bus stop.
Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by lexy2014: 6:26am On May 30, 2022
Conwarden:
Truck drivers are generally a menace to road users

My problem with the govt is that these people are neither arrested, prosecuted or made to pay for their carelessness

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niger Bridge Is Shaking. / Map Of Most Dangerous Countries To Travel To In The World, See Nigeria's Place. / Photo: The Benin Stowaway Boy Is Seriously Growing And He Is Really Handsome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.