Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) (53240 Views)

Alapere Pedestrian Bridge Collapses As Truck Rams It / I Walked On The Longest Pedestrian Bridge In Nigeria (pics, Video) / Bridge Collapses In Kwara After Heavy Rainfall, Four Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by lexy2014: 6:27am On May 30, 2022
abobote:
All these Lagos pedestrian bridge, usually look too big and irritating for me.
I don't where they getting this model from.
Overrated slum

What has that got to do with the story?
Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by Mandate2023: 7:10am On May 30, 2022
lilachiever:

It will be totally removed, people don't even use the bridge as it's far from the major bus stop.

Dey can't totally remove it.....that particular pillar will be replaced....yes ppl don't really use it coz it's far from going inside agric
Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by anonymuz(m): 7:14am On May 30, 2022
Mercury12:
mention your state if e sure for u. Haters everywhere
I'm from Delta state
Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by Kalashnikov49: 8:10am On May 30, 2022
BUGA.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your other Moniker is omoslim26/ablejesus26...that is definitely a rabid afonja slang.
You miscreants are terribly useless.

But I love IGBO tenacity...and they'll smash it on your useless conehead.

Listening to BUGA, by a correct Omoluabi .... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Proudlyomonna:

Na lie grin your taquiya can't work Igbos are wise and smart grin grin
Only a möron would allow an eternally cursed fugitive slave like you from bororo kingdom decieve him into doing senseless tribal gbasgbos grin grin
Very soon you will be sent back to lake Chad where you came from grin
To all those morons using account to pose as Yoruba to attack Igbos and to the itis using Igbo account to attack Yoruba,hide your face in shame for allowing a dirty smelly cursed jihadist from futa-djalon like this nigga aka emergingnation to influence you grin grin
Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by Olam09(m): 8:48am On May 30, 2022
hakeemhakeem:
The damaged was cause by accident but hatred has made some person partial blind

It's called pedestrian bridge not overhead bridge. The truck driver was supposed to be arrested.
Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by kafeii123: 9:21am On May 30, 2022
hakeemhakeem:
The damaged was cause by accident but hatred has made some person partial blind

One would expect the said accident to have been Designed into the construction.
Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:35am On May 30, 2022
Olam09:

It's called pedestrian bridge not overhead bridge. The truck driver was supposed to be arrested.

so because it is pedestrian bridge vehicles cant pass under
Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by Proudlyomonna: 10:32am On May 30, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
BUGA.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your other Moniker is omoslim26/ablejesus26...that is definitely a rabid afonja slang.
You miscreants are terribly useless.

But I love IGBO tenacity...and they'll smash it on your useless conehead.

Listening to BUGA, by a correct Omoluabi .... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Emergingnation, esnbrutallity grin ;Dna lie an eternally cursed jihadist like you can't like Igbo grin ;Dquit using your mumu taquiya only a fool would allow an eternally cursed smelly unintelligent bastard jihadist from futa-djalon like you decieve them with mumu taquiya grin grin
This is you doing the divide and rule antics your elders taught you.
Igbos are too smart to be doing senseless tribal gbasgbos that will not put a dime on their table grin grin
Bloody cursed thing from the hell of futa-djalon grin
Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by masseratti: 10:46am On May 30, 2022
this is bad
Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by Maberu: 1:43pm On May 30, 2022
Sergio104:
shocked shocked shocked

Forerunner!!!
The bad omen of Tinubu's collapse already showing.
The omen is bad.

Outta here!!!!
you son of a bitch
Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by Maberu: 1:45pm On May 30, 2022
donaldking10:
& thiefnubus so called legacies keep falling apart.
baby factory product last last you will leave our land or we send you to the lagoon.
Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by Kalashnikov49: 1:59pm On May 30, 2022

So Emergingnation, esnbrutallity...are Aboki kwa??...You are now a certified looney.

This Afonja don craze finito!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Cry..cry..wail...you are truly pained... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Listening to BUGA by a real omoluabi...
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Proudlyomonna:

Emergingnation, esnbrutallity grin ;Dna lie an eternally cursed jihadist like you can't like Igbo grin ;Dquit using your mumu taquiya only a fool would allow an eternally cursed smelly unintelligent bastard jihadist from futa-djalon like you decieve them with mumu taquiya grin grin
This is you doing the divide and rule antics your elders taught you.
Igbos are too smart to be doing senseless tribal gbasgbos that will not put a dime on their table grin grin
Bloody cursed thing from the hell of futa-djalon grin
Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by Proudlyomonna: 2:37pm On May 30, 2022
Kalashnikov49:

So Emergingnation, esnbrutallity...are Aboki kwa??...You are now a certified looney.

This Afonja don craze finito!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Cry..cry..wail...you are truly pained... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Listening to BUGA by a real omoluabi...
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hahaha grin grin. You and your mumu taquiya enh Kalashnikov49 aka emergingnation aka esnbrutallity,you no be just aboki you be bororo jihadist from futa-djalon grin ;Dvery soon you and your land grabbing family will be sent back to the desert and hell you came from grin grin
Bloody eternally cursed bororo bandit wan desguise grin grin the blessed Igbo Tribe no get any problems with any tribe apart from your demonic land grabbing family from futa-djalon wey all man go soon pounce on grin grin
Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by Kalashnikov49: 2:52pm On May 30, 2022
This zombie needs a brain reset. Tinubu has made your owo-mi-da fuulishness factroy fitted. grin grin grin grin grin

Its painful that as an Afonja , you have been busted and its gallantly rewarding seeing you cry constantly.

You are still yapping like a cow that is being Fingered by an Alamjiri... grin grin grin grin grin
You just dey rant ..even my guyz are laughing at your desperation to sound logical... grin grin grin grin grin
Unity beggar ...claiming IGBO but is a useless Afonja miscreant that fears BIAFRA more than Anything!!!...spits!!

Just see how foolish you sound...

OK..I am Aboki and i want IGBOs to have BIAFRA...why are you crying?? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Proudlyomonna:

Hahaha grin grin. You and your mumu taquiya enh Kalashnikov49 aka emergingnation aka esnbrutallity,you no be just aboki you be bororo jihadist from futa-djalon grin ;Dvery soon you and your land grabbing family will be sent back to the desert and hell you came from grin grin
Bloody eternally cursed bororo bandit wan desguise grin grin the blessed Igbo Tribe no get any problems with any tribe apart from your demonic land grabbing family from futa-djalon wey all man go soon pounce on grin grin
Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by Mercury12(m): 3:03pm On May 30, 2022
anonymuz:
I'm from Delta state
Imagine that!

Better face the problems in your state
Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by Proudlyomonna: 4:41pm On May 30, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
This zombie needs a brain reset. Tinubu has made your owo-mi-da fuulishness factroy fitted. grin grin grin grin grin

Its painful that as an Afonja , you have been busted and its gallantly rewarding seeing you cry constantly.

You are still yapping like a cow that is being Fingered by an Alamjiri... grin grin grin grin grin
You just dey rant ..even my guyz are laughing at your desperation to sound logical... grin grin grin grin grin
Unity beggar ...claiming IGBO but is a useless Afonja miscreant that fears BIAFRA more than Anything!!!...spits!!

OK..I am Aboki and i want IGBOs to have BIAFRA...why are you crying?? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hahaha you are not aboki grin ;an eternally cursed bororo jihadist is what you are grin grin
You don't have any business with Biafra you are just here to do the usual divide and rule antics by creating a moniker, claiming to be Igbo to attack Yorubas, grin ;Dsame way you might be using another moniker claiming to be Yoruba to attack Igbo ;Ddats what your evil uncles thought you
No true Nwafor goes around looking for animals to do senseless Yoruba tribal gbasgbos with like you are destined and programmed to do,it's a shame that gullible people allow a dirty eternally cursed bororo jihadist from futa-djalon like you drag them into doing nonsense.
The blessed Igboland will not have any Biafra connected to the evil destructive oppressive taliban like ipob,an eternally cursed bororo bastard like you is using taquiya to wish the evil your NE is suffering from upon the peaceful and blessed Igboland grin ;DGod is not an author of confusion He will not allow the blessed Igboland suffer the same thing your boko haram uncles have wrecked your ummuna with cheesy grin grin
E no go better for you and tifnubu grin grin
Eternally cursed taquiya possessed bororo grass eating jihadist grin grin
Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by Proudlyomonna: 5:07pm On May 30, 2022
Kalashnikov49:

This eternally cursed bororo jihadist dats claiming Igbo has dedicated his soul to doing the known divide and rule antics his evil people are known for since time Immemorial grin grin name on Igboman who goes about masturbating on Yoruba vs Igbo gbasgbos to prove that you are Igbo grin grin
True sons of the rising sun are bigger than doing senseless tribal gbasgbos,we don't even have time for such nonsense grin grin
Continue to deceive yourself and the gullible morons here who let a very dirty smelly cursed grass eating bororo bandit from futa-djalon like you drag them into doing senseless tribal banters grin grin
Eternally cursed bororo bandit grin
Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by Kalashnikov49: 11:00pm On May 30, 2022
OK..I am Aboki and i want IGBOs to have BIAFRA...why are you crying?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Proudlyomonna:

This eternally cursed bororo jihadist dats claiming Igbo has dedicated his soul to doing the known divide and rule antics his evil people are known for since time Immemorial grin grin name on Igboman who goes about masturbating on Yoruba vs Igbo gbasgbos to prove that you are Igbo grin grin
True sons of the rising sun are bigger than doing senseless tribal gbasgbos,we don't even have time for such nonsense grin grin
Continue to deceive yourself and the gullible morons here who let a very dirty smelly cursed grass eating bororo bandit from futa-djalon like you drag them into doing senseless tribal banters grin grin
Eternally cursed bororo bandit grin
Re: Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) by chuksohams(m): 10:05pm On Apr 21
Wat a waste as a nation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niger Bridge Is Shaking. / Map Of Most Dangerous Countries To Travel To In The World, See Nigeria's Place. / Photo: The Benin Stowaway Boy Is Seriously Growing And He Is Really Handsome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.