Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,355 members, 7,860,937 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:23 PM

My Watch: Atiku Former Boss Obasanjo Presents His 8 Year Report Card In His Book - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Watch: Atiku Former Boss Obasanjo Presents His 8 Year Report Card In His Book (1360 Views)

Atiku's Former Spokesman, Segun Showunmi, Visits Former President Buhari / Michael Achimugu: Atiku's Former Aide Now Senior Media Assistant To Keyamo / Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Watch: Atiku Former Boss Obasanjo Presents His 8 Year Report Card In His Book by swaggerjack: 9:03pm On May 29, 2022
Atiku Former Boss Olusegun Obasanjo Presents His 8 Year Report Card In His Book My Watch on Page 31 and 32:

1) Atiku is deep into occultism and patronises witchdoctors
2) He believes money can buy his way out of anything
3) His background is shady
4) He has no principles and is dishonest

Re: My Watch: Atiku Former Boss Obasanjo Presents His 8 Year Report Card In His Book by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 29, 2022
what a mess
Re: My Watch: Atiku Former Boss Obasanjo Presents His 8 Year Report Card In His Book by Xscape1993(m): 9:08pm On May 29, 2022
Nigerian politicians....
Re: My Watch: Atiku Former Boss Obasanjo Presents His 8 Year Report Card In His Book by swaggerjack: 9:11pm On May 29, 2022
jerseyboy:
what a mess

This is the man that knew him for 8 years and got to see who he really was- OBJ is no saint either, but at least he warned Nigerians about the man who reported to him and his evil antecedents.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Watch: Atiku Former Boss Obasanjo Presents His 8 Year Report Card In His Book by DOTian: 9:15pm On May 29, 2022
Make una wait first!
Una Hushcobar Tinupoo, The jagaban of balderdash has not won yet and you guys are already attacking his perceived opponents. You guys have been attacking everyone since this election process started.
Insults don't win elections.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Watch: Atiku Former Boss Obasanjo Presents His 8 Year Report Card In His Book by Born2Breed(f): 9:31pm On May 29, 2022
You fear Obi and now Atiku.

This na double jeopardy for una camp oh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Watch: Atiku Former Boss Obasanjo Presents His 8 Year Report Card In His Book by swaggerjack: 9:34pm On May 29, 2022
DOTian:
Make una wait first!
Una Hushcobar Tinupoo, The jagaban of balderdash has not won yet and you guys are already attacking his perceived opponents. You guys have been attacking everyone since this election process started.

This is the report from his boss on page 31 and 32 of My Watch.
Re: My Watch: Atiku Former Boss Obasanjo Presents His 8 Year Report Card In His Book by swaggerjack: 9:35pm On May 29, 2022
Xscape1993:
Nigerian politicians....

Re: My Watch: Atiku Former Boss Obasanjo Presents His 8 Year Report Card In His Book by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 29, 2022
swaggerjack:
Atiku Former Boss Olusegun Obasanjo Presents His 8 Year Report Card In His Book My Watch:

and OBJ is not deep into occultism?
Re: My Watch: Atiku Former Boss Obasanjo Presents His 8 Year Report Card In His Book by swaggerjack: 9:37pm On May 29, 2022
Skyview01:

and OBJ is not deep into occultism?
OBJ is a grandmaster in occultism and one of the leading wizards in the country, but Atiku occultism and black magic shock am.

1 Like

Re: My Watch: Atiku Former Boss Obasanjo Presents His 8 Year Report Card In His Book by swaggerjack: 9:48pm On May 29, 2022
Born2Breed:

This is the report card from his Oga at the top- no addition or subtraction.

Re: My Watch: Atiku Former Boss Obasanjo Presents His 8 Year Report Card In His Book by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 29, 2022
swaggerjack:
Atiku Former Boss Olusegun Obasanjo Presents His 8 Year Report Card In His Book My Watch:

Shut the Bleep up
Re: My Watch: Atiku Former Boss Obasanjo Presents His 8 Year Report Card In His Book by swaggerjack: 9:58pm On May 29, 2022
Thanksful:

Shut the Bleep up

The truth hurts tongue
Re: My Watch: Atiku Former Boss Obasanjo Presents His 8 Year Report Card In His Book by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 29, 2022
swaggerjack:

The truth hurts tongue

Falsehood is what you call truth? You are a pedlar of falsehood and evil. If Obasanjo get hold of you now through Nigerian secret service and takes you to court, your people will start disturbing us with cry. But they will not warn you now.
Re: My Watch: Atiku Former Boss Obasanjo Presents His 8 Year Report Card In His Book by Buckeyemedia1: 10:05pm On May 29, 2022
Born2Breed:

Fear Obi, it must be overdose of Ndimkpurummiri?
Re: My Watch: Atiku Former Boss Obasanjo Presents His 8 Year Report Card In His Book by swaggerjack: 10:06pm On May 29, 2022
Thanksful:

Falsehood is what you call truth? You are a pedlar of falsehood and evil. If Obasanjo get hold of you now through Nigerian secret service and takes you to court, your people will start disturbing us with cry. But they will not warn you now.

My Watch grab your copy and turn to page 31 and 32.

Re: My Watch: Atiku Former Boss Obasanjo Presents His 8 Year Report Card In His Book by OVB123: 10:17pm On May 29, 2022
This is a case of pot calling kettle black. Mtcheee! Birds of thesame felthers.

1 Like

Re: My Watch: Atiku Former Boss Obasanjo Presents His 8 Year Report Card In His Book by swaggerjack: 10:19pm On May 29, 2022
OVB123:
This is a case of pot calling kettle black. Mtcheee! Birds of thesame felthers.
Real talk

Re: My Watch: Atiku Former Boss Obasanjo Presents His 8 Year Report Card In His Book by swaggerjack: 3:32am On May 30, 2022
CC

PrincessofDSS
Re: My Watch: Atiku Former Boss Obasanjo Presents His 8 Year Report Card In His Book by Nobody: 4:14am On May 30, 2022
Obasanjo is not different! Obasanjo was so greedy that he wanted to buy a third term. Gladly the house members took his money and floored him!

1 Like

Re: My Watch: Atiku Former Boss Obasanjo Presents His 8 Year Report Card In His Book by Mossadd: 4:59am On May 30, 2022
Tinubu is a criminal that should spend the rest of his life in kirikiri

2 Likes

Re: My Watch: Atiku Former Boss Obasanjo Presents His 8 Year Report Card In His Book by swaggerjack: 7:29am On May 30, 2022
Mossadd:
Tinubu is a criminal that should spend the rest of his life in kirikiri

Re: My Watch: Atiku Former Boss Obasanjo Presents His 8 Year Report Card In His Book by swaggerjack: 11:25pm On Jun 01, 2022
NetValueFX:
Obasanjo is not different! Obasanjo was so greedy that he wanted to buy a third term. Gladly the house members took his money and floored him!
Re: My Watch: Atiku Former Boss Obasanjo Presents His 8 Year Report Card In His Book by swaggerjack: 3:37am On Jun 03, 2022
Born2Breed:

Thrash
Re: My Watch: Atiku Former Boss Obasanjo Presents His 8 Year Report Card In His Book by Born2Breed(f): 6:21am On Jun 03, 2022
swaggerjack:

Thrash

You belong to lawma van
Re: My Watch: Atiku Former Boss Obasanjo Presents His 8 Year Report Card In His Book by Corporate2020: 7:14am On Jun 03, 2022
DOTian:
Make una wait first!

You go drink Sniper Humanicide.
Re: My Watch: Atiku Former Boss Obasanjo Presents His 8 Year Report Card In His Book by swaggerjack: 7:18am On Jun 03, 2022
Born2Breed:

You belong to lawma van
undecided
Re: My Watch: Atiku Former Boss Obasanjo Presents His 8 Year Report Card In His Book by kanupapilo: 3:45pm On Jun 04, 2022
How can Nigerians vote for this man after this scathing assessment by his boss that supervised him for 8 years. Not one good thing OBJ had to say about the man shocked
Re: My Watch: Atiku Former Boss Obasanjo Presents His 8 Year Report Card In His Book by swaggerjack: 4:21am On Jul 23, 2022
Xscape1993:
Nigerian politicians....
Re: My Watch: Atiku Former Boss Obasanjo Presents His 8 Year Report Card In His Book by swaggerjack: 7:12am On Jul 23, 2022
Chop and quench

(1) (Reply)

Ijaws The Dead Weight Of The South East~pictures / Yorubas In Kwara Advocate Return To South West Geopolitical Zone / Election Will Not Hold In Some Part Of Edo And Delta State Too - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.