Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,066 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:57 PM

Putin Says Russia ‘ready’ To Allow Ukraine Grain Exports - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Says Russia ‘ready’ To Allow Ukraine Grain Exports (691 Views)

Putin Says Russia Will Achieve Ukraine Goals, Decries Sanctions (Photos) / Poland Won't Give Its Fighter Jets Or Allow Ukraine Use Its Airports - Polish PM / Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Putin Says Russia ‘ready’ To Allow Ukraine Grain Exports by plaindealer: 2:28am On May 30, 2022
Russian President Vladimir Putin has told the leaders of France and Germany that Moscow was “ready” to look for ways to ship grain stuck in Ukrainian ports but demanded the West first lift sanctions amid an escalating global food crisis.

In a lengthy phone call with French President Emmanuel Macron and Germany Chancellor Olaf Scholz on Saturday, Putin said the difficulties in supplying grain to world markets were the result of “erroneous economic and financial policies of Western countries”.

“Russia is ready to help find options for the unhindered export of grain, including the export of Ukrainian grain from the Black Sea ports,” Putin told Macron and Scholz, the Kremlin said.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/5/28/putin-russia-ready-to-ship-grain-stuck-in-ukraine-ports
Re: Putin Says Russia ‘ready’ To Allow Ukraine Grain Exports by plaindealer: 2:32am On May 30, 2022
The fear of Harpoon Missiles is the beginning of wisdom.

Brute force is the only language the kremlin clown understands.

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Putin Says Russia ‘ready’ To Allow Ukraine Grain Exports by God1000(m): 2:36am On May 30, 2022
It's only a matter of time
Re: Putin Says Russia ‘ready’ To Allow Ukraine Grain Exports by StarFist(m): 3:17am On May 30, 2022
Putin my man...

Jagaban of world politics

3 Likes

Re: Putin Says Russia ‘ready’ To Allow Ukraine Grain Exports by hungryboy(m): 4:44am On May 30, 2022
plaindealer:

grin grin grin
fear of Harpoon missiles?

Seriously man?

How is this harpoon missiles going to hit Russian ships in Sevastopol, not to forget how are the going to hit Russian submarines 'buried' and trolling in the Black Sea?

Since Russians already fear this harpoon missiles , why is the USA, France and Germany all calling them to negotiate how to open Ukrainian ports to export grain?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin Says Russia ‘ready’ To Allow Ukraine Grain Exports by plaindealer: 5:05am On May 30, 2022
hungryboy:
fear of Harpoon missiles?

Seriously man?

How is this harpoon missiles going to hit Russian ships in Sevastopol, not to forget how are the going to hit Russian submarines 'buried' and trolling in the Black Sea?

Since Russians already fear this harpoon missiles , why is the USA, France and Germany all calling them to negotiate how to open Ukrainian ports to export grain?

Denmark had pledged to provide Harpoon missiles at the request of Ukraine as Russian ships blockade Black Sea ports, disrupting Ukrainian grain exports.

Reznikov says he is confident that the Harpoons and Ukraine's Neptune missiles will help his country liberate and make the Black Sea safe again, and reliably protect Odesa.

https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/20220529_05/

Harpoons fit blow any warship including submarines,

They politely asked the kremlin drunkard to lift remove his ship and get rid of his dumb blockade and grain embargo, but he refused until Harpoon arrived and he quickly offered to end his dumb blockade.

Do you really think that fool is ready for another embarrassment about Ukraine sinking his ship? Do you even know how many Ukraine sank and were damaged already even without the Harpoon?

The fool is not ready to lose another warship and hundreds of sailors.

Yes, the fear of Harpoon Missiles is the beginning of wisdom.

5 Likes

Re: Putin Says Russia ‘ready’ To Allow Ukraine Grain Exports by hungryboy(m): 5:10am On May 30, 2022
plaindealer:

https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/20220529_05/

Harpoons fit blow any warship including submarines,

They politely asked the kremlin drunkard to lift remove his ship and get rid of his dumb blockade and grain embargo, but he refused until Harpoon arrived and he quickly offered to end his dumb blockade.

Do you really think that fool is ready for another embarrassment about Ukraine sinking his ship? Do you even know how many Ukraine sank and were damaged already even without the Harpoon?

The fool is not ready to lose another warship and hundreds of sailors.

Yes, the fear of Harpoon Missiles is the beginning of wisdom.
Ok Boss, Does Ukraine control any of her territorial waters right now?

Do the even have a Navy that is patrolling her waters?, From which Island or sea base are the going to hit this Russian ships in the Black Sea with this fancy harpoon missiles? , I dey even waste my time ,no vex eh, thought I was talking to someone who knows what he is talking about

7 Likes

Re: Putin Says Russia ‘ready’ To Allow Ukraine Grain Exports by plaindealer: 5:32am On May 30, 2022
hungryboy:

Do the even have a Navy that is patrolling her waters?, From which Island or sea base are the going to hit this Russian ships in the Black Sea with this fancy harpoon missiles? , I dey even waste my time ,no vex eh, thought I was talking to someone who knows what he is talking about

Where were they when they sank Putin's pride and joy, his $750 Million Black sea flagship with Ukraine's locally made Neptun missiles? The moon or Mars?

I mean, do you think they shipped the Harpoon to Ukrain for decoration or do you know more than the military experts involved?

This one really asked how they will hit Russian ships in the black sea when in fact they already sank Russia's largest ship in the black sea? Are you serious or you are just playing clueless?

Dude, please go and read up and learn a little bit about the subject matter before wasting other people's time with your ignorance, it's really irritating?

4 Likes

Re: Putin Says Russia ‘ready’ To Allow Ukraine Grain Exports by hungryboy(m): 6:29am On May 30, 2022
plaindealer:

Where were they when they sank Putin's pride and joy, his $750 Million Black sea flagship with Ukraine's locally made Neptun missiles? The moon or Mars?

I mean, do you think they shipped the Harpoon to Ukrain for decoration or do you know more than the military experts involved?

This one really asked how they will hit Russian ships in the black sea when in fact they already sank Russia's largest ship in the black sea? Are you serious or you are just playing clueless?

Dude, please go and read up and learn a little bit about the subject matter before wasting other people's time with your ignorance, it's really irritating?
ok Mr clueless, I will be waiting for this fancy Harpoons to open Ukrainian ports , not to forget, get their Navy patrolling their seas again, get them to take back Snake Island, Crimea and destroy all Russian submarines soon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Says Russia ‘ready’ To Allow Ukraine Grain Exports by olas24u(f): 6:41am On May 30, 2022
Good man, thinking about hungry people around the world
Re: Putin Says Russia ‘ready’ To Allow Ukraine Grain Exports by Bentizil: 6:43am On May 30, 2022
It irritates me when you guys bring half-baked news here just to massage your ego...
ScholZ and Macron were begging Putin to allow grain export which he agreed to release some in exchange of some sanctions which he has some edge..

Harpoon missiles my foot, very laughable... Hahaha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Says Russia ‘ready’ To Allow Ukraine Grain Exports by plaindealer: 7:42am On May 30, 2022
hungryboy:
ok Mr clueless, I will be waiting for this fancy Harpoons to open Ukrainian ports , not to forget, get their Navy patrolling their seas again, get them to take back Snake Island, Crimea and destroy all Russian submarines soon

I was actually expecting something more sensible, not the same lame and meaningless rubbish.

You don't have to wait for anything if you really know how to read, the kremlin drunkard already offered to lift his dumb blockade because of Harpoon.

Putin get sense pass many of you, the fear of Harpoon is the beginning of wisdom..

Just like the typical PouTistan, you people don't read, you just talk and argue aimlessly.
Re: Putin Says Russia ‘ready’ To Allow Ukraine Grain Exports by plaindealer: 7:47am On May 30, 2022
Bentizil:
It irritates me when you guys bring half-baked news here just to massage your ego...
ScholZ and Macron were begging Putin to allow grain export which he agreed to release some in exchange of some sanctions which he has some edge..

Harpoon missiles my foot, very laughable... Hahaha

Show us where they begged that clown. They asked him to lift the blockade and they obviously put him on notice that they are sending Harpoon to Ukraine so the useless man quickly surrender..

Even sef, why not tell the kremlin fool to keep the blockade if dem born am well..

1 Like

Re: Putin Says Russia ‘ready’ To Allow Ukraine Grain Exports by Bentizil: 8:15am On May 30, 2022
plaindealer:

Show us where they begged that clown. They asked him to lift the blockade and they obviously put him on notice that they are sending Harpoon to Ukraine so the useless man quickly surrender..

Even sef, why not tell the kremlin fool to keep the blockade if dem born am well..
I leave you to your delusion.

It's stupidity to know the truth and try to deflate from it, such people cannot be helped because they would rather die than accept realities..

I've a close friend like that, it's must be really hard for people around you..

Have a nice life.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Says Russia ‘ready’ To Allow Ukraine Grain Exports by greenermodels: 9:28am On May 30, 2022
Naturally, Russia can't allow Ukraine export grains to hungry NATO nations experiencing high food prices while Russian exports are banned. Everybody must collect.

1 Like

Re: Putin Says Russia ‘ready’ To Allow Ukraine Grain Exports by ken6488(m): 10:09am On May 30, 2022
plaindealer:

grin grin grin
You are too naive

1 Like

Re: Putin Says Russia ‘ready’ To Allow Ukraine Grain Exports by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 30, 2022
hungryboy:

Could be lunch from land.
Re: Putin Says Russia ‘ready’ To Allow Ukraine Grain Exports by gambojimeta: 3:32pm On May 30, 2022
He chickened out as usual grin

(1) (Reply)

Female Model And Sniper Is Killed By Russian Missile Strike While Fighting In Uk / Explosions Rock Crimea And The Russian Army Musters For Revenge / Zelensky Arrives At G7 Summit In Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.