Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Ahmed Idris: EFCC Uncovers Another ₦90b ‘Fraud’ Against Accountant-General - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Idris: EFCC Uncovers Another ₦90b ‘Fraud’ Against Accountant-General (31977 Views)

Ahmed Idris: EFCC Deceived Me To Admit Involvement In ‘₦‎109.4bn Fraud’ / Ahmed Idris: EFCC Releases Suspended Accountant General / How Osinbajo Detected P&ID Fraud Against Nigeria - UK Judge Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Idris: EFCC Uncovers Another ₦90b ‘Fraud’ Against Accountant-General by Corporate2020: 6:48am On May 30, 2022
This is becoming spiritual. Is he cursed with Stealing? Let just publicly execute him so that the village people chasing him will allow him rest.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Idris: EFCC Uncovers Another ₦90b ‘Fraud’ Against Accountant-General by Hubeznigeria(m): 6:48am On May 30, 2022
If the looting and corruption is done by ApC you would say "all politicians"... But if it's PDP you would start lamenting how PDP brought Nigeria to her current situation. You would attack PDP and call them unprintable names. But if it's ApC you would never say "APC" rather "all politicians". Very pathetic, biased and lacks integrity. This whole thing is done under APC led government and you can't condemn your darling party. But let it be PDP you would curse yourself and generations yet unborn.
post=113300023:
Another one
Each and any politicians that have stolen from our National treasury, and make life difficult for Nigerians, since independence, no matter the political party they are, they will never enjoy their stolen goods in good health and peace till the rest of their miserable lives.

For all the suffering people are going through in this nation, any looting and thieving politician, , will not end well.

And this also goes to their supporters, nothing good will come their way in life.

Use your brain and stop tribalizing each and every issue.
Grow up.

Your Big bro has replied you fully, nothing to be added again.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Idris: EFCC Uncovers Another ₦90b ‘Fraud’ Against Accountant-General by omokab: 6:48am On May 30, 2022
EmptyGarden:
They're not even looting from what we have anymore... They're now desperately borrowing to loot.
I'd like to see Bawa beam the same light on his uncle, Malamungu.
which borrowing ? Do you think this country doesn't have money . They are the one killing the economy. They are looting from one belonging to civil servant including from pension contribution . when march salary was paid ,we don't know how 5k was removed from our salary .some are more than that depending on level of staff . The man need to die by hanging g . Look at the other one from rivers state ,423b was stolen . what a wicked soul. It happen in all the 36state of the federation including MDAs.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Idris: EFCC Uncovers Another ₦90b ‘Fraud’ Against Accountant-General by Gamezi(m): 6:49am On May 30, 2022
Re: Ahmed Idris: EFCC Uncovers Another ₦90b ‘Fraud’ Against Accountant-General by Brushstrokes20: 6:52am On May 30, 2022
Buhari and cohorts are notorious THIEVES!
The shithole is on a cliff edge undecided
Re: Ahmed Idris: EFCC Uncovers Another ₦90b ‘Fraud’ Against Accountant-General by Nobody: 6:55am On May 30, 2022
Julibet:
This is shocking. Under Mr Integrity's watch

Leave them. If them probe Buhari government people go weep.
Re: Ahmed Idris: EFCC Uncovers Another ₦90b ‘Fraud’ Against Accountant-General by sulaak(m): 6:56am On May 30, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
A true sh**thole .. grin
Shame on Nigeria.. undecided

Nigeria failed as a country because when other countries were planting rice they were eating it...When other were building industries.. companies..developing new ideas they were busy building churches and mosques...When others were working they were very busy praying...

Roads..Electricity..Water..Education..Housing..security..Government..Food..Jobs..Currency..police..Politics..Unity..Aviation..Stability..Transportation..Corruption...just to mention a few...
Nigeria is a failed state a woefully failed state..and what are the citizens doing.. praying to a lifeless God/gods and blaming the white for their misfortune..*spits*

Nigeria is the only OPEC country losing money when the oil price is at an all-time high at $110 p/b. Oil export is now 1.6 million per day when it should be 4 million , if there was no mass stealing of oil resources by the government and security officials.
Re: Ahmed Idris: EFCC Uncovers Another ₦90b ‘Fraud’ Against Accountant-General by Kaiser20: 6:57am On May 30, 2022
No wonder ALl APC presidential candidates no longer use "fighting corruption and 24/7 power supply as campaign promises
Re: Ahmed Idris: EFCC Uncovers Another ₦90b ‘Fraud’ Against Accountant-General by jojothaiv(m): 7:02am On May 30, 2022
Moferere:
₦170 billion fraud, in the same Buhari regime?
All promises cancelled
Most of his foot soldiers would be disappointed.
Re: Ahmed Idris: EFCC Uncovers Another ₦90b ‘Fraud’ Against Accountant-General by Lightorder: 7:04am On May 30, 2022
Una eye go soon clear o. Very soon, they start looting your fathers’ family houses. Shebi jagaban and oga denial the VP are waiting on the wings. Atiku self don comfirm
Re: Ahmed Idris: EFCC Uncovers Another ₦90b ‘Fraud’ Against Accountant-General by Biafranodogwu55: 7:05am On May 30, 2022
After idris EFCC should investigate on buhari and every office holder in his administration...
Re: Ahmed Idris: EFCC Uncovers Another ₦90b ‘Fraud’ Against Accountant-General by sulaak(m): 7:06am On May 30, 2022
I just found out that one of my old secondary school classmate is a councillor in Lagos state, he was cheat at high school and never attended class despite coming from an upper-middle-class family, he relocated to the USA in the late 1980s and was involved in credit card fraud, got caught, imprisoned and deported.

He got into Nigerian politics and is now a councillor.

Nigerian political class are just common thieves that have failed to develop any skills beyond stealing and lying.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Idris: EFCC Uncovers Another ₦90b ‘Fraud’ Against Accountant-General by Theoarhics: 7:13am On May 30, 2022
Jonathan govt no thief the money only this don thief. This man is heartless just Buhari and his appointees , they are the greatest criminals this country have ever had . Abacha 's looting would be a child's play after probing this clueless govt.
Re: Ahmed Idris: EFCC Uncovers Another ₦90b ‘Fraud’ Against Accountant-General by Femeto: 7:16am On May 30, 2022
Re: Ahmed Idris: EFCC Uncovers Another ₦90b ‘Fraud’ Against Accountant-General by Asianjollof007: 7:17am On May 30, 2022
I regret not joining my guys in keyboard pressing early as far back as 2010, i was forming holy. See the amount of money people are stealing in this country

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Idris: EFCC Uncovers Another ₦90b ‘Fraud’ Against Accountant-General by Itzurboi(m): 7:19am On May 30, 2022
If I'm opportuned to be the judge who swears in any elected or appointed person into office on a national broadcast, I will ask the following questions
Me: do you promise to uphold the core value of this office
Them: yes..
Me: Are you really sure
Them: 100% ✔, we promise to bring a better and positive change.
Me: Wow, if that's the case, do you agree to be beheaded in eventuality of any misappropriation of public funds
Them: suddenly scratch head....
Me: I know you people will disagree, where is the 100✔ you just said... undecided
The matter no hard, that's just one of the ways you will people you are electing. If drastic measures is not taken, nah singular looting be this, the plural version is loading...
Re: Ahmed Idris: EFCC Uncovers Another ₦90b ‘Fraud’ Against Accountant-General by 8stargeneral: 7:20am On May 30, 2022
This is were all d money they are borrowing is going
Re: Ahmed Idris: EFCC Uncovers Another ₦90b ‘Fraud’ Against Accountant-General by BluntCrazeMan: 7:20am On May 30, 2022
They are all devils
Re: Ahmed Idris: EFCC Uncovers Another ₦90b ‘Fraud’ Against Accountant-General by BigYash: 7:24am On May 30, 2022
Just imagine. There are many more looters yet to be caught. E.g Ameachi.. That guy own go reach #1trillion. China money.. Nigerian na useless country.. Some fools are still tinubing ,atikuing and obing .. Fools
Re: Ahmed Idris: EFCC Uncovers Another ₦90b ‘Fraud’ Against Accountant-General by adefitim(m): 7:30am On May 30, 2022
Have mercy on common man now.
Re: Ahmed Idris: EFCC Uncovers Another ₦90b ‘Fraud’ Against Accountant-General by luluosas(m): 7:33am On May 30, 2022
By the time that Buhari's northern oligarchs placed in sensitive government positions are done with Nigeria, it will take up to 3 years of the incoming Osinbajo government to clean the rot in the system.
Nigeria is in deep soup hence the desperation of the Northern elements to keep power in the North so as to continue the looting. What a pity that Mr. Integrity is now the number man in sideling corrupt people and engaging in his government!
Re: Ahmed Idris: EFCC Uncovers Another ₦90b ‘Fraud’ Against Accountant-General by system21: 7:33am On May 30, 2022
Buhari hand is in this mess
Re: Ahmed Idris: EFCC Uncovers Another ₦90b ‘Fraud’ Against Accountant-General by Ezmans: 7:34am On May 30, 2022
EmptyGarden:
They're not even looting from what we have anymore... They're now desperately borrowing to loot.
I'd like to see Bawa beam the same light on his uncle, Malamungu.
Mr idris should sit down & calculate with efcc settle them & go free
Re: Ahmed Idris: EFCC Uncovers Another ₦90b ‘Fraud’ Against Accountant-General by NOwazobia: 7:37am On May 30, 2022
Some fools will come here to tell us that Nigeria is not developing because we aren't paying our taxes.

I am waiting for those mumu who always holds that notion.
Re: Ahmed Idris: EFCC Uncovers Another ₦90b ‘Fraud’ Against Accountant-General by OGwales(m): 7:37am On May 30, 2022
Isn't Allah a great God?
Re: Ahmed Idris: EFCC Uncovers Another ₦90b ‘Fraud’ Against Accountant-General by ruggedtimi(m): 7:38am On May 30, 2022
I blame the ordinary Nigeria man for the level of corruption wey this politicians dey carry...na we go still praise Dem wen they pass with their Lexus / range rover cars. When they build massive houses in their various hometown na we go dey sing their names. This is so sad.
Re: Ahmed Idris: EFCC Uncovers Another ₦90b ‘Fraud’ Against Accountant-General by PrincessofDSS(f): 7:42am On May 30, 2022
Once a shithole, always a shithole
Re: Ahmed Idris: EFCC Uncovers Another ₦90b ‘Fraud’ Against Accountant-General by Anaerobi(m): 7:44am On May 30, 2022
Realists:

Hmmm, What of Abia state governor?.

The US gave evidence of Kebbi state govnor been to Abacha's loot, yet nothing is done.
If Abia state govnor is involved in money embezzlement, he should be arrested too.
Re: Ahmed Idris: EFCC Uncovers Another ₦90b ‘Fraud’ Against Accountant-General by AiooAi: 7:48am On May 30, 2022
This guy should just be sentenced to mob action in osun
Re: Ahmed Idris: EFCC Uncovers Another ₦90b ‘Fraud’ Against Accountant-General by generalwo(m): 7:48am On May 30, 2022
170b and counting and yet he's offered bail?? But if na yahoo boy wen scam person 10m...them go jail am and e go forfeit all him personal effects to the government

.... Which kind scam wan pass werin efcc dey do so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bugaje To Buhari: I Rejected Your Appointment Because My Hands Are Full / President Buhari And His London Visitors, By Dele Momodu / Jeff Bezos Hails President Buhari’s Climate Change Actions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.