Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Yemi Alade Performs 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' On Stage In London (Video - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Performs 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' On Stage In London (Video (40737 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) / Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place / Yemi Alade Performs In Zambia, Wows Audience (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade Performs 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' On Stage In London (Video by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:15am On May 30, 2022
Nigerians are really mad people.
Re: Yemi Alade Performs 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' On Stage In London (Video by almarthins(m): 11:17am On May 30, 2022
robinso01:
Latest national anthem for Nigeria single ladies.

Lol grin grin
Men wey no look well well, go carry wahala come put for house as wife. Terrible one chance situation
Re: Yemi Alade Performs 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' On Stage In London (Video by TempmailNigga: 11:20am On May 30, 2022
Damn! Some good Piping comes to the Mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Performs 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' On Stage In London (Video by rapboss(m): 11:24am On May 30, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
The live band is fire tho... grin
This is a true Africa queen..the dance step and body movement is top-notch..her voice is great..the fans are cool with her..

All in all she's confident...gotta give her that.. cheesy
MAMA AFRICA!
Re: Yemi Alade Performs 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' On Stage In London (Video by Albertone(m): 11:25am On May 30, 2022
omoredia:
You asked for somebody that is not like them. Now you've got him!

#supportomoredia4president

No more media abi wetin be this
No be only president,na head of state.
Re: Yemi Alade Performs 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' On Stage In London (Video by KillerCrocodile: 11:29am On May 30, 2022
robinso01:

Most of them marry these days because the guy has money, once there's no money again, they are like a bird, they fly away.

That is why Guyman must be sharp...

Know who truly love you and not your pocket...

There are always signs that would tell you that she doesn't truly love you....

Those signs must not be overlooked...

The Availability of Sweet Pussy should never cause Guyman to overlook the signs that shows that the lady is after his pocket.

The same goes for Ladies. Some of them allow Sweet Dick to make them not see a Guy that is after their money.
Re: Yemi Alade Performs 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' On Stage In London (Video by Brownshoe: 11:29am On May 30, 2022
Aidejay:
AMEN

honestly, I'm praying for every single lady looking for a husband. Your own go find you soon.

what about men wey dey look for wife?
Re: Yemi Alade Performs 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' On Stage In London (Video by Albertone(m): 11:31am On May 30, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
grin

Only if those ladies copyrighted that song, they would have been swimming in millions.

See how normal prayer song take blow pass most of these artist songs.
even DJs dey play am for weddings.

This life no just balance.

Person dey find husband,you say make hin dey copyright song.They never ready be that grin

When you're not Choilila that thinks upside down lol
Re: Yemi Alade Performs 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' On Stage In London (Video by Mryacks: 11:38am On May 30, 2022
Tonypens48:
Hilarious grin grin

I tell you...she carried the song/wave and ran with it! grin
Re: Yemi Alade Performs 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' On Stage In London (Video by bonnyhope: 11:39am On May 30, 2022
All these olsoho sef
Re: Yemi Alade Performs 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' On Stage In London (Video by omoredia: 11:50am On May 30, 2022
We need to believe in a better Nigeria to be able to give all it takes to get a better country. Don't lose hope. Let's believe. We will prevail in the end!

Albertone:

No more media abi wetin be this
No be only president,na head of state.
Re: Yemi Alade Performs 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' On Stage In London (Video by Elidrisy20: 12:07pm On May 30, 2022
She no go find husband marry abi cry
Re: Yemi Alade Performs 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' On Stage In London (Video by potland: 12:08pm On May 30, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

And most of them go sing this Anthem tire....

They are not truly ready for Husband house...

They are more interested in Guyman's Pocket...
chop my money I chop your pussy my motto
Re: Yemi Alade Performs 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' On Stage In London (Video by potland: 12:09pm On May 30, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
All these musicians and the wack songs they throw everywhere..... Anyways,cool though!!!
do you listen to oldskool
Re: Yemi Alade Performs 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' On Stage In London (Video by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:09pm On May 30, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
grin

Only if those ladies copyrighted that song, they would have been swimming in millions.

See how normal prayer song take blow pass most of these artist songs.
even DJs dey play am for weddings.

This life no just balance.

yes so.. the church songs majorly are been rebranded into secular songs daily.. the woman that sang the song in that church most have received the inspiration from holy spirit but bkos she didnt know someone was recording them.. her song blew but she has no link to making cash from it
Re: Yemi Alade Performs 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' On Stage In London (Video by potland: 12:10pm On May 30, 2022
Iamvetlander:
Nah wa oo, and I dey single to stupor
are you celibate
Re: Yemi Alade Performs 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' On Stage In London (Video by potland: 12:11pm On May 30, 2022
robinso01:

If you have money, they are ready for marriage, if you don't have money, they ain't interested in you.
where is the love
Re: Yemi Alade Performs 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' On Stage In London (Video by potland: 12:12pm On May 30, 2022
EmilolaOla:
This gal geh big yansh o...chaiiiii??!!!!
I'm already to smash her. I no go use condom
Re: Yemi Alade Performs 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' On Stage In London (Video by SandraIkuboR(f): 12:12pm On May 30, 2022
potland:
do you listen to oldskool
Definitely,Why not
Re: Yemi Alade Performs 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' On Stage In London (Video by potland: 12:14pm On May 30, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

So when they see 1,000,000 cash....

They should marry the money na.

Since that is what they are interested in..... tongue

It is a Big error to marry a woman you know is more in love with your Pocket than she is in love with you.

That means she got married to your money and not to you.

The day Money finish, Marriage finish.
advice me. I'm thinking of getting a babymama
Re: Yemi Alade Performs 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' On Stage In London (Video by FireUpNow(m): 12:14pm On May 30, 2022
robinso01:

If you have money, they are ready for marriage, if you don't have money, they ain't interested in you.
Baba it's beyond money. You must be man enough to get married, I think it's the times we are in that is causing all this. There are a lot of very rich single ladies looking men who are bold enough to come and marry them
Re: Yemi Alade Performs 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' On Stage In London (Video by potland: 12:18pm On May 30, 2022
Rahkman:
I need yemi alade to ride me
and suck my big black cóck
Re: Yemi Alade Performs 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' On Stage In London (Video by Abujaexpress: 12:20pm On May 30, 2022
Edge247:
Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfJGnfPEN44

Yemi Alade was seen is a video in a Stage performing a song that go viral, CARRY ME DEY GO MY HUSBAND HOUSE in London, celebrating Africa day.
Yemi, my crush. I think it's high time she got a baby, or get marry
Re: Yemi Alade Performs 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' On Stage In London (Video by potland: 12:22pm On May 30, 2022
SugarGirl44:
See somebody that wants to compete with Tiwa.

Babu content.

Kosi content.

No content.

Just keep singing your wack songs and leave music for your Oga at the top

There are some things you don't force, like musical talent. It's not Nollywood where any girl with bres and yansh can wake up and sleep with one or 2 directors and blow.

she's the equivalent of Wizkid. Wack artists association
Re: Yemi Alade Performs 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' On Stage In London (Video by potland: 12:25pm On May 30, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
Definitely,Why not
good for you. I listen to oldskool as well when I want to listen to good music. We are in the same boat. What's your genre of music?
Re: Yemi Alade Performs 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' On Stage In London (Video by Iamvetlander(m): 12:27pm On May 30, 2022
potland:
are you celibate

No angry sad
Re: Yemi Alade Performs 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' On Stage In London (Video by Ddokie: 12:28pm On May 30, 2022
Bossontop:
Nor be prayer again na song abii lmfao grin grin grin grin grin
From prayer warriors for Shiloh to musicians....heheheh

Have you not heard that he who sings prays twice?
Re: Yemi Alade Performs 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' On Stage In London (Video by potland: 12:33pm On May 30, 2022
Iamvetlander:

No angry sad
hmm hookup
Re: Yemi Alade Performs 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' On Stage In London (Video by Onyi22(f): 12:40pm On May 30, 2022
grin grin
Re: Yemi Alade Performs 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' On Stage In London (Video by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 30, 2022
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Phyno Storms Cubana Chief Priest's Bar, Dines With His Crew (Video) / 12 Big Brother Naija Housemates That Are Now Nollywood Actors And Actresses / Are You Offended By Falz - 'This Is Nigeria' Video? - Hausa Girls React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.