Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Amaechi Condoles Victims Of Stampede In Rivers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Condoles Victims Of Stampede In Rivers (10526 Views)

Nigerians Dying Of Hunger, Very Heartbreaking – Obi Reacts To Stampede In Lagos / President Buhari Condoles Victims Of Attacks In Kaduna, Plateau, Sokoto / Amaechi & Tonye Cole Visit Survivors Of Buhari's Rally Stampede In Hospital(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Condoles Victims Of Stampede In Rivers by JasonEkanem: 10:03am On May 30, 2022
Former Minister of Transportation and Presidential Aspirant on the platform of the All Progressives Congress, Rt Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi has expressed sadness over the stampede that occurred at a church charity event in Port Harcourt, weekend.

Amaechi in a statement by his media office, condoled victims of the incident, stating that, “it is so sad and heart wrenching that the good deed of the church turned sour following the ugly incident.

He said, “it is high time, logistics and appropriate crowd control measures be seriously taken into consideration in the planning and execution of any event, not just in Rivers State, but the whole of Nigeria, to forestall such sad occurrences.

“I sympathize with the families of the dead and pray for the quick recovery of the injured. I also empathize with the church, the Kings Assembly, the government and people of Rivers State. May God grant them all the strength to overcome this,” Amaechi said

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/amaechi-condoles-victims-of-stampede-in-rivers/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Condoles Victims Of Stampede In Rivers by Nobody: 10:08am On May 30, 2022
Condolences to the family of the deceased

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Condoles Victims Of Stampede In Rivers by Keepamsafe: 10:21am On May 30, 2022
B
Re: Amaechi Condoles Victims Of Stampede In Rivers by Sultty(m): 10:21am On May 30, 2022
so u can win election

10 Likes

Re: Amaechi Condoles Victims Of Stampede In Rivers by Sergio104(m): 10:21am On May 30, 2022
Nice one from him

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Condoles Victims Of Stampede In Rivers by eddyslim(m): 10:22am On May 30, 2022
You have done well

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Condoles Victims Of Stampede In Rivers by wolesmile(m): 10:22am On May 30, 2022
I am sure this must be a fake news. The mods must do well to verify every news before taking it to the front page. I mean, when has Amaechi ever condoles with the families of any victim of mishap in this country? Or is there something I am missing?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Condoles Victims Of Stampede In Rivers by trifted404: 10:22am On May 30, 2022
Trying so hard to look presidential Bobo Amaechi (The Lizard Of Ubima).

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi Condoles Victims Of Stampede In Rivers by Maxymilliano(m): 10:22am On May 30, 2022
Because of free food cry
Re: Amaechi Condoles Victims Of Stampede In Rivers by JooEeL(m): 10:22am On May 30, 2022
Are these the same people that usually say south-south is okay with Nigeria, or are the people who make such comments on nl simply divisive elements?

If Biafra try nonsense for Rivers, I trust Wike to show them pepper. Yet 50 dey die for stampede just for white rice. Choi. Olu orun o. sad

Anyway, One Zoo for you.

Yoruba nation loading...

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Condoles Victims Of Stampede In Rivers by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:22am On May 30, 2022
What a sad incident!
May their Souls Rest in Perfect Peace.
it is so sad and heart wrenching that the good deed of the church turned sour following the ugly incident.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi Condoles Victims Of Stampede In Rivers by Hezzyluv: 10:22am On May 30, 2022
Condolences is good, but doing something about the hunger in the land is better.

If not, more stampede when sharing food items.

RIP to the deceased

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Condoles Victims Of Stampede In Rivers by Kendaboss(m): 10:22am On May 30, 2022
Incoming
Re: Amaechi Condoles Victims Of Stampede In Rivers by Jalaw: 10:22am On May 30, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Because of free food cry

I always thought the economy of Rivers state was OK.
Re: Amaechi Condoles Victims Of Stampede In Rivers by Emmanueldavis(m): 10:24am On May 30, 2022
JasonEkanem:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/amaechi-condoles-victims-of-stampede-in-rivers/

Wike d gov of d state, still dey on coma, amechi got to help him speak on his behalf, loving broda grin
Re: Amaechi Condoles Victims Of Stampede In Rivers by Endurance36: 10:25am On May 30, 2022
It's the season of condolences for politicians
Re: Amaechi Condoles Victims Of Stampede In Rivers by KillerCrocodile: 10:30am On May 30, 2022
It was the serious Hunger in the land brought about by Ameachi and the Buhari Government that he sponsored into office that killed this people...

With all their Yahoo Yahoo campaign promises in 2015, people are still suffering and hungry in Nigeria.
Re: Amaechi Condoles Victims Of Stampede In Rivers by elmessiahs(m): 10:34am On May 30, 2022
Wike has been comatized by the North... Pos Africa as he is fondly called
Re: Amaechi Condoles Victims Of Stampede In Rivers by SandraIkuboR(f): 10:36am On May 30, 2022
Lmao......To hell with all of them!!!!!!!!
Re: Amaechi Condoles Victims Of Stampede In Rivers by Kazeem47(m): 10:37am On May 30, 2022
Let him go and clear his name in court before they use it to screen him out of the 2023 presidency race.
Re: Amaechi Condoles Victims Of Stampede In Rivers by Lazenby007(m): 10:38am On May 30, 2022
He will soon ask Nigerians to donate money for them. THIEF !

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNILAG Renaming Noble But Illegal, Says Abiola's Lawyer Afe Babalola / Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy / EFCC Has Recovered N500bn, Secured 486 Convictions Under Me – Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.