Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction (51520 Views)

My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. / My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by DamnnNiggarr: 10:39am On May 30, 2022
My entire family which includes my brothers' wives and their kids and my sisters' families was once a peaceful and an enviable large family but right now, the devil wants to destroy the family through our wives.

My wife and my younger brother's wife who were once greatest friends are now mortal enemies, they don't talk nor regard themselves as humans, this enmity has lingered for long despite me and my brother's efforts and that of my entire family, both extended, to resolve the issues between them, over the years but all to no avail.

It becomes worse by the day as we have tried everything humanly possible that is within our reach to quell the situation, but no success.
It is that bad that as I'm typing this, their enmity is starting to effect me and my brother's relationship, as my younger brother no longer calls nor chats me as he normally does. Even if I called nor chatted him, he won't pick up and neither the missed calls nor the chats would be returned.

I want to try something different, a totally different approach in tackling the situation, that's why I brought it here. I don't want anything to come in between me and my brother nor my family. I don't want anything to happen to neither my brother's wife nor my wife because the heart of man is evil, that's why I'm seeking for a resolution to the ugly situation.

please all your opinions will help a great deal in approaching it from a different perspective.
please save my family.

*Modified*
Obim, My wife is actually the cause of the whole drama,
She accused my brother's wife of having extramarital affair with me due to how close I was with her as a result of the love they(my wife and her) had for each other. It lead to a very heated quarrelling and the lady vowed never to forgive my wife in her life time and my wife whole heartedly accepted the conquest. Obim said if that will keep her away from me that it's a welcome development.

Now, how it's affecting my family is that my kids no longer go on vacation to their place likewise their kids no longer come over to my house during vacation and many more troubles it has caused my entire family.
Initially, My brother understood that it was one of the wahalas associated with women but I'm surprised and confused about his recent change in attitude.

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Zekrayer: 10:51am On May 30, 2022
The rope is cut and broken.

52 Likes

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by DamnnNiggarr: 10:52am On May 30, 2022
Zekrayer:
The rope is cut and broken.
I don't understand,
How do you mean?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by donbachi(m): 10:56am On May 30, 2022
Women!

238 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Acidbath: 11:00am On May 30, 2022
I am certain you the husbands must have been doing compare and contrast. That's what started the division.

180 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Abfinest007(m): 11:05am On May 30, 2022
Find out from ur wife what's wrong n how d problem started. u can't tackle d problem if u don't know d cause

Final solution use a third party to trick ur brother to unknown destination then both of u should trash things out .make sure u both pretend as if you're quarrelling but carry out ur plan successfully

Threaten both with divorce

If ona allow two women when their head dey shake scatter ona.d thunder when go fire ona two go get stretch mark

295 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Uprightness100(m): 11:05am On May 30, 2022
This is where the Mystery and Power of Prayers does wonders.
Take it as a burden, stand in the Gap in Prayers. Contend with the forces of disunity, bind them , destroy the source and foundation.
Prayer is the key. But note, Prayer done in sin is a waste. Make Peace with GOD and stand in the gap.

152 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by tayo60(f): 11:26am On May 30, 2022
U didn't tell us what really led to the fight between the women. How has this been affecting d entire family? Shed more light pls!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Zonefree(m): 11:26am On May 30, 2022
Women are not instruments for peace. The only way for peace to return to your family is for you to divorce your wife and your brother divorce his wife too. Where two or more women gathered, war and violence are eminent.

Women have broken alot of peaceful families, and I wouldn't want your family to be among.

Don't bother to thank me, what are Nairalanders for?

253 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by kazyhm(m): 11:29am On May 30, 2022
The problem and the solution is you and your brother..

No dey allow women dictate for you either directly or emotionally...

And you also no dey talk about your brother and his family anyhow in the presence of your wife.

From my experience, women are most often times mischievous, the most painful aspect of their chaotic misbehavior is that, they have no end game nor anything tangible to gain for herself, you and the family as a whole.

So therefore, men/husband need to hold there ground very tightly in order not to be drawn into aimless misadventures by their women.

You and your brother should instruct the wives to stop the nonsense, else (state the consequences).....

122 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Zonefree(m): 11:32am On May 30, 2022
Acidbath:
I am certain you the husbands must have been doing compare and contrast. That's what started the division.

Men must always be blamed for the foolishness of the wicked gender. No surprises here

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Richy4(m): 11:34am On May 30, 2022
If I was to be in your shoes,
<<I will try every thing I could to ask my brother to meet me on a neutral ground...
<< On that day, I will ask him to tell me exactly what the wife said was the problem...
<< I will also tell him what my wife told me was her grievances....
<< I will take him to memory lane on how we were before we got married and how our parent played major role to unit us together as one..
<<I will beg him not to let us fight because of the women that we married no matter what..
<<Next week, I will suggest we go to an amusement park with our kids without the wives...None of them should be present...
<< Let them keep on fighting but as for me and my brother and their kids we will not...I won't want anyone to destroy the peace and harmony our parents instill in us while growing up as kids..
<<That's what I will do buddy...But both of you can't achieve this if they were the ones wearing the bigger trouser...No disrespect...

324 Likes 20 Shares

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by JovialJune(f): 11:39am On May 30, 2022
Zonefree:
[s]Women are not instruments for peace. The only way for peace to return to your family is for you to divorce your wife and your brother divorce his wife too. Where two or more women gathered, war and violence are eminent.

Women have broken alot of peaceful families, and I wouldn't want your family to be among.

Don't bother to thank me, what are Nairalanders for?[/s]

Sense is free, foolishness is also free, as much as it is your right to be foolish, don't abuse the privilege.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Acidbath: 11:43am On May 30, 2022
Zonefree:

Men must always be blamed for the foolishness of the wicked gender. No surprises here

Did you not read where the op said the two brothers aren't talking currently? Why would they allow women supposed foolishness affect them if they were not promoters of foolishness in the first place?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Zonefree(m): 11:45am On May 30, 2022
JovialJune:

Sense is free, foolishness is also free, as much as it is your right to be foolish, don't abuse the privilege.

71 Likes

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Zonefree(m): 11:46am On May 30, 2022
Acidbath:

Did you not read where the op said the two brothers aren't talking currently? Why would they allow women supposed foolishness affect them if they were not promoters of foolishness in the first place?
Address the proximate cause of the two brothers not talking currently.

9 Likes

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Acidbath: 11:54am On May 30, 2022
Zonefree:

Address the proximate cause of the two brothers not talking currently.

The cause is what I pointed out which the op is hiding. He started his story half way.

3 Likes

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Ulunne777(f): 11:58am On May 30, 2022
Z
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Zonefree(m): 11:59am On May 30, 2022
Acidbath:

The cause is what I pointed out which the op is hiding. He started his story half way.
Two brothers that grew up together without conflict undecided

The problem started after inviting two women from God knows where into their homes. Women they were supposed to treat as baby mamas, they foolishly converted them to wives hence giving them the leverage of trying to scatter their family.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Acidbath: 12:09pm On May 30, 2022
Zonefree:

Two brothers that grew up together without conflict undecided

The problem started after inviting two women from God knows where into their homes. Women they were supposed to treat as baby mamas, they foolishly converted them to wives hence giving them the leverage of trying to scatter their family.

And haven't you seen two siblings dread each other over nothing?

Let the op say the complete truth. I have seen parents comparing their wives and even children with that of their relatives...it's enough to breed envy and hatred.

2 Likes

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by cavreek: 12:32pm On May 30, 2022
People don't just turn enemy over night
Just know that family is important and any thing that wants to threaten ur relationship should be address immediately b4 it graduates to something else

1 Like

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by emmanuelbrown26: 1:03pm On May 30, 2022
Acidbath:

When u hv two grown up idiots that allowed 2 total strangers to divide d family.
D 2 brothers brought d division amongst themselves. We hv too many weaklings this day and I don't know why.

16 Likes

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Medianna(f): 3:38pm On May 30, 2022
A woman looking for a child does not sleep with underwear
How are the elders sopose to help a case that they have not even the slightest clue about?
No nah.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Amarisco(f): 12:52am On May 31, 2022
kazyhm:
The problem and the solution is you and your brother..

(…)

You and your brother should instruct the wives to stop the nonsense, else (state the consequences).....

Word.

How can your wives be affecting the relationship of the children and even that between the men. Not judging you or your brother, but you are the one that directs the affairs of your home.

The keyword is instruct. Pull your house in order, whilst you can. the wives don’t have to like each other, but they should not spread the poison

24 Likes

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by frozen70(f): 9:30am On May 31, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
My entire family which includes my brothers' wives and their kids and my sisters' families was once a peaceful and an enviable large family but right now, the devil wants to destroy the family through our wives.

My wife and my younger brother's wife who were once greatest friends are now mortal enemies, they don't talk nor regard themselves as humans, this enmity has lingered for long despite me and my brother's efforts and that of my entire family, both extended, to resolve the issues between them, over the years but all to no avail.

It becomes worse by the day as we have tried everything humanly possible that is within our reach to quell the situation, but no success.
It is that bad that as I'm typing this, their enmity is starting to effect me and my brother's relationship, as my younger brother no longer calls nor chats me as he normally does. Even if I called nor chatted him, he won't pick up and neither the missed calls nor the chats would be returned.

I want to try something different, a totally different approach in tackling the situation, that's why I brought it here. I don't want anything to come in between me and my brother nor my family. I don't want anything to happen to neither my brother's wife nor my wife because the heart of man is evil, that's why I'm seeking for a resolution to the ugly situation.

please all your opinions will help a great deal in approaching it from a different perspective.
please save my family.

*Modified*
She accused my brother's wife of having extramarital affair with me due to how close I was with her as a result of the love they(my wife and her) had for each other. It lead to a very heated quarrelling and the lady vowed never to forgive my wife in her life time and my wife whole heartedly accepted the conquest. Obim said if that will keep her away from me that it's a welcome development.

Now, how it's affecting my family is that my kids no longer go on vacation to their place likewise their kids no longer come over to my house during vacation and many more troubles it has caused my entire family.
Initially, My brother understood that it was one of the wahalas associated with women but I'm surprised and confused about his recent change in attitude.

lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
RoyalRoy

Get someone that respects your family to reconcile you and your brother, just the two of you

Then involve your inlaws to reconcile both women

Very soon if you guys don't take measures, you children will grow with enmity with each other family and you know how dangerous such is

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by graphics112: 9:53am On May 31, 2022
angry
Things are really happening in marriages oh. How I want take carry my 2 leg enter am now?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Dididrumz(m): 9:54am On May 31, 2022
Why didn't You just say Your wife accused You of sleeping with Your brother's wife?

14 Likes

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by franchasofficia: 9:54am On May 31, 2022
Lol. Your wife head no correct, who does that to someone like he is only blood sister, how will your dick even stand for your own brother's wife? Na wa oh, wonders shocked

How to solve the issue?

Tell your wife u want a divorce since she has decided to destroy your family peace and unity with her dangerous accusation. She will wake up and before u do, make sure u are not guilty of what she accused u of.

6 Likes

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by lawrenzooo: 9:55am On May 31, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

please save my family.

*Modified*

lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
RoyalRoy

Visit your brother and you guys should go have a drink and talk things over. As for your wife She knows you are not sleeping with your brothers wife perhaps She just feel you giving more attention to your brothers wife than you give to her.
As to How to deal with her.....! I pray God gives you wisdom to deal with it.

3 Likes

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Realists(m): 9:55am On May 31, 2022
Hmmm, in Hausa language "it's said Baki na yanka wuya" meaning the tongue can cause the slaughter of one's neck. Your wife words are too Sharp & damaging, be giving her holy olive oil, to make it blunt.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) / Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid / What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.