Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,361 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. (41574 Views)

My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction / My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Noah9: 5:39pm On Jan 20, 2022
I want to thank everyone for their advice and I really appreciate everyone involvement about the thread I created 2week ago. Here is the link.
https://www.nairaland.com/6933724/regretted-actions-please-me

Great people of this forum, honestly things have never been better ever since that incident and I wish our minds are like show glass so that y'all would see how sorry I am inside of me. I messed up and I'm really sorry.

5 days after I created that post above, My wife traveled with my daughter to her parents house to stay without telling me. Since that incident my wife haven't said a word to me, Not a single word. Sometimes I wonder if she's the same woman I married. I'm frustrated, incoherent and I'm losing my mind.

I've been good to her, I provide 85% for my family while she bring just 15% yet I don't complain, I'm romantic and good looking, since we married I don't keep female friends not to talk of cheating. Yet She denied me sex over 2 months without any reasons, that was why I acted that way and I'm so sorry.

On Tuesday here, My friend and I traveled to her parents house, they did not even welcome us well, I don't know what she must have told her parents but I explained myself, knelt down and asked for forgiveness.

She refused to come home with me, her parents were just starring at me like I'm some demon, I requested for my daughter but she refused to release her and I've already paid my daughter's school fees for the term. Her parents said they would register my daughter in a new school, that my wife need some space for now.

Please don't call me a weak man, I'm family oriented, I don't want broken home, if she needed some space that's not a problem, I can give her all the space in the world but let her come home. It's not proper raising a child in a broken home...I'm really losing my mind.

I faced query today at work because I traveled without informing my Boss which I know he won't allow me and I know how much would be deducted from my salary. what I'm going through now I can't wish my enemies and I wish I could turn back the hands of time. I messed up.

Beloveth Pls I need advice.

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Ahmed0336(m): 5:41pm On Jan 20, 2022
Bros, you have done all is needed of a Gentleman. You made a mistake, had apologize to her and her family and most importantly you are remorsed about that act.

If I may, what was her reason(s) for sex starving you? What were her parents stand regarding it?

Oga no stress yourself, if she wan stay with her parents let her be.
If her parents want to change your daughter's school just to wicked you let them do it.

Use this time to develop yourself and save more. Peace!!!!

685 Likes 37 Shares

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by socialmediaman: 5:45pm On Jan 20, 2022
Dude, everything is not all about you! Give your wife the space she wants. If she denied you sex for 2 months, she’s not coming back to give it to you after what you did to her.

Your daughter belongs to you according to Nigeria’s laws, if your wife doesn’t come back, use legal options and get your daughter back.

287 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 20, 2022
Only a foolish woman denies her husband sex for no conc and genuine reasons, you should have ignored her and also refuse her when she starts showing interest, I so much hate it when a woman messes up a good man for no reasons especially if he takes care of her needs. Why are you even begging? Stop those nonsense apologies and act like a man,sometimes I like some of the teachings of the redpill, I hate weak men and they can never attract me.You've already apologized to her,stop going to her parents house to act like a simplyton,please read some of the redpill nuggets and apply it but don't add bitterness to it,it will help you act and reason like a real man.Moderator lalasticla move to front page let nairalanders see my comment and know that I'm not biased and I have wisdom and very sensible too,let them also know that I'm just entertaining them with most of my comments.

512 Likes 47 Shares

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by SmellingAnus(m): 5:47pm On Jan 20, 2022
If you had stopped begging her and focused on your life and daughter... She hardly would have moved out from your house... Now that she is out of your house.... Stop begging her... You have lost your dignity and self esteem in trying to make up with her but to no avail...

Maybe you need a slap to reset your mind but something tells me even if Nigerian Army beats you , you will always remain the way you are...

234 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Jennyclay(f): 5:47pm On Jan 20, 2022
Your wife did the right thing by moving to her parent's house.

You hit your wife so hard that she was bleeding from her mouth (only God knows how many times you hit her be4 blood gushed out), you saw her bleeding mouth, and you raped her. Sir you're a professional in raping.

She also did a good thing by not releasing your daughter to you. Because you might rape the little girl too. We have read many cases here on nairaland how Men rape their daughters and it all started like this.

You want her parents to welcome you with beer and asun for beating & raping their daughter?? oga you're on your own oo.

73 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by MufasaLion: 5:51pm On Jan 20, 2022
This life, one of the most unfortunate things that can happen to someone is being with a wrong partner.

125 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by dave06(f): 5:53pm On Jan 20, 2022
Oga be prayerful about this.

You have done all that is needed. All you need to do now is be patient.

16 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Foodqueen(f): 5:58pm On Jan 20, 2022
Maybe, maybe not...

Time will tell.

How easy for you to just say, u wanted to go with your daughter shocked

4 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by silibaba: 6:05pm On Jan 20, 2022
Noah9:
I want to thank everyone for their advice and I really appreciate everyone involvement about the thread I created 2week ago. Here is the link.

Great people of this forum, honestly things have never been better ever since that incident and I wish our minds are like show glass so that y'all would see how sorry I am inside of me. I messed up and I'm really sorry.

5 days after I created that post above, My wife traveled with my daughter to her parents house to stay without telling me. Since that incident my wife haven't said a word to me, Not a single word. Sometimes I wonder if she's the same woman I married. I'm frustrated, incoherent and I'm losing my mind.

I've been good to her, I provide 85% for my family while she bring just 15% yet I don't complain, I'm romantic and good looking, since we married I don't keep female friends not to talk of cheating. Yet She denied me sex over 2 months without any reasons, that was why I acted that way and I'm so sorry.

On Tuesday here, My friend and I traveled to her parents house, they did not even welcome us well, I don't know what she must have told her parents but I explained myself, knelt down and asked for forgiveness.

She refused to come home with me, her parents were just starring at me like I'm some demon, I requested for my daughter but she refused to release her and I've already paid my daughter's school fees for the term. Her parents said they would register my daughter in a new school, that my wife need some space for now.

Please don't call me a weak man, I'm family oriented, I don't want broken home, if she needed some space that's not a problem, I can give her all the space in the world but let her come home. It's not proper raising a child in a broken home...I'm really losing my mind.

I faced query today at work because I traveled without informing my Boss which I know he won't allow me and I know how much would be deducted from my salary. what I'm going through now I can't wish my enemies and I wish I could turn back the hands of time. I messed up.

Beloveth Pls Help me.

Help you how?

Financially or you need advice?

If she stay pass 2months for her parents place, call me anything.

Just ignore she and her family. Pretend like you have moved on with your life and give me report later.

Go and work on yourself sexually. I never see any girl or wife that will abandon her man if he is an expatriate in bed.

No one is worth dying for.

SIMP

167 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Kobojunkie: 6:05pm On Jan 20, 2022
Noah9:

Beloveth Pls Help me.
Pay attention to what you are being told. Your wife needs space and time to process what happened and how to move forward. You either listen to her or you don't, again! undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by bigjackass: 6:07pm On Jan 20, 2022
My own is that you actually saw her bleeding when you hit her but still carried on to rape her. The blood and tears didn't move you. And you think you will win custody of your daughter when this story gets to court undecided. You are no different from an animal undecided. That your wife can never love you again and even if she's forced to return to your house, you will still end up raping her again because she will never willing give you sex. Anyway forget about collecting your daughter because I doubt any court will give you custody of a girl child after such an act. Just go and remarry and start a new family.

104 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by tolufase: 6:11pm On Jan 20, 2022
OP, you need to stay focused particularly on your job. You can't afford to lose your job and still end up not having your wife back with you. That would be double tragedies, and it may lead to depression.
At this point, hope for the best but prepare for the worst. "For every night, there is a brighter day" - Tupac

I wish you good luck!!!

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Noah9: 6:12pm On Jan 20, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Bros, you have done all is needed of a Gentleman. You made a mistake, had apologize to her and her family and most importantly you are remorsed about that act.

If I may, what was her reason(s) for sex starving you? What were her parents stand regarding it?

If her parents want to change your daughter's school just to wicked you let them do it.

Sir, she did not tell me her reasons,
how would I know, when I'm not a witch.

I'm also sure it's because of that incident, that's why her parents are acting up. She might as well add some lies.. Who knows.

Seriously I'm so depressed.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Kobojunkie: 6:13pm On Jan 20, 2022
Noah9:
Sir, she did not tell me her reasons,
how would I know, when I'm not a witch.

I'm also sure it's because of that incident, that's why her parents are acting up. She might as well add some lies.. Who knows.

Seriously I'm so depressed.
Her parents are acting up? undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by correctyourself(m): 6:15pm On Jan 20, 2022
I read through your post where the issues started, I think your wife laid a foundation for this problem, why would a woman deny her husband sex, is she not aware that sex is involved in marriage before she accepted to marry you? What is the difference between her attitude and a fraudulent somebody, Infact she has been maltreating you emetionall which lead you to what you did.

When you decide to punish somebody with hunger at the same time kept a delicious food close to the same person, what do you expect.

I blame her parents for not given her proper education on sex demand from husband.

Let look at it the other way round, if you where the one who refused given the 85% financial support, would she take that from you?

I HOPE WHAT YOU SAID HERE IS ACTUALLY THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER.

113 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Noah9: 6:15pm On Jan 20, 2022
socialmediaman:
Dude, everything is not all about you! Give your wife the space she wants. If she denied you sex for 2 months, she’s not coming back to give it to you after what you did to her.

Your daughter belongs to you according to Nigeria’s laws, if your wife doesn’t come back, use legal options and get your daughter back.
If she needed space, that's not a problem. I don't mind buying food outside and I promise not to ask her for sex But let her just come home. Let's talk things. She haven't said a word to me.

4 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Babaken(m): 6:16pm On Jan 20, 2022
MufasaLion:
This life, one of the most unfortunate things that can happen to someone is being with a wrong partner.
I tell you

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Raalsalghul: 6:16pm On Jan 20, 2022
Bro ignore them (your wife especially) since you've apologized and they don't want to budge.

You already have her account number so keep sending the usual and keep records of transactions.

Also make sure you take out time to see your daughter may be bi-weekly but under no condition should you make another conciliatory move towards your wife.

I have a feeling she's tired of the marriage and you can use the ignore button to test that fact. She might return or not and that's what you'll use to guide your next line of action.

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Noah9: 6:18pm On Jan 20, 2022
silibaba:

Help you how?

Financially or you need advice?

If she stay pass 2months for her parents place, call me anything.

Just ignore she and her family. Pretend like you have moved on with your life and give me report later.

Go and work on yourself sexually. I never see any girl or wife that will abandon her man if he is an expatriate in bed.

No one is worth dying for.

SIMP
Please I'm not asking anyone for money here and why're you calling me a Simp?

Just because I needed my wife back home?? It's my wife I married legally I'm talking about here.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Raalsalghul: 6:20pm On Jan 20, 2022
Noah9:
If she needed space, that's not a problem. I don't mind buying food outside and I promise not to ask her for sex But let her just come home. Let's talk things. She haven't said a word to me.

I'm tempted to call you simp but I won't.

They said "ignore your wife and focus on your work and daughter" and you are talking about "coming home to talk." undecided

Don't you have dignity?

I personally think your wife is tired of that marriage (the fact that she denied you sex for two months says a lot) and you can use this period to gauge that fact seeing that you've apologized already. undecided

Focus on your daughter and career abeg.

Mtcheww!

S**p!!! undecided

115 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by dawnomike(m): 6:23pm On Jan 20, 2022
Noah9:

Beloveth Pls I need advice.
I feel your pain... Keep trying to win your family back and olease, don't ever allow it to affect your job.

5 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by slan87(m): 6:25pm On Jan 20, 2022
No matter the issue BTW both of you, rape isn't an option. You ruined everything yourself, just give her the space she demanded & have it at the back of your mind that even if she comes back to you the love can never be the same. 70% deduction, prayer can also help

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Innobee99(m): 6:30pm On Jan 20, 2022
Oga u have done ur best, go and sit down and relax abeg

Life is not all about marriage abeg. Will u kill urself? If u die she'll go and ride on another Dickson

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by socialmediaman: 6:32pm On Jan 20, 2022
Noah9:

If she comes home and repeats the same cycle again (which she likely will), it’s going to build up again to another possible assault when you’re fed up, so why is her being home so important for you if neither of you are enjoying each other’s company?

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Kobojunkie: 6:32pm On Jan 20, 2022
Noah9:
She wil talk when she is ready to talk. Right now what she needs is space and time away from you to deal with what happened. Why are you not able to see that? undecided

23 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Belafonte(m): 6:33pm On Jan 20, 2022
I don't understand why men think they are at the mercy of their wives when it comes to sexüal satisfaction. If your wife isn't making herself available for conjugal duties, find another woman - it really is that simple.

Now,with regard to your sin, you have erred and have asked for forgiveness and shown contrition. I would advise that you stop begging your wife and her family. Overbegging dey cause massive disrespect.

You done shït for church be say you done shít for church. Forgive yourself, go home and expect the worst (divorce). It is what it is.

113 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Rubbiish(m): 6:33pm On Jan 20, 2022
Ahmed0336:

I tire for the op o!
Crying all over nairaland like a baby!

@ Noah9
Her parents taking care of your wife & baby is only short term, they will soon get tired!
Let her be for now, since u have apologized!
Do not lose your job because of this.

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by spice123(m): 6:44pm On Jan 20, 2022
The main issue from both the old thread op posted and this one is:
1. Op has not told the whole truth here on why a married wife is starving her husband sex.
2. Op would've found out what is borthering his wife emotionally not acting from his d**k.
3. If your wife is just starving you sex for no reason, then she is getting it from someone. It's that simple.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by DontBullshitMe: 6:45pm On Jan 20, 2022
FAKE STORY. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 20, 2022
She will come back home to you. Don't worry.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Prayfortheworld: 6:50pm On Jan 20, 2022
To be honest with you to leave that marriage dey your woman mind since

Because i don't see any Reason why she will deny you sex for months without any tangible reason. It's either she's seeing someone else or tired of the marriage tell her you're tired that you've tried if she wants a divorce let her tell you that you will gladly give her that rather than all this her hide and seek game.

Text her this night or call her! Mehn Man up tell her this and focus on your job. Find better woman wey go Dy quench your conji. Life is too short for someone to start giving himself unnecessary headache about who don't give a f**k about you.
That's wickedness from her own side to deny her husband sex for two months. i can't take that!! Let it be known that i cheat than forcing her.

46 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

I'm I being rude to my mother Inlaw. / The Stigmatisation Of Unmarried/single Working Adult Nigerians / I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.