Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,428 members, 7,958,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:50 AM

Where Is Gej? No Press Conference? No Media Chat? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Gej? No Press Conference? No Media Chat? (1048 Views)

Northern Politician In PDP States Are Only Deceiving Gej,no GEJ Poster On Displa / No GEJ, No Nigeria - Ohanaeze Youths Warns Boko Haram / Select Your Ministerial Team For GEJ (No Relatives Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Gej? No Press Conference? No Media Chat? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2011
The silence of our president is not doing well at all. i only get to read his statements on newspapers but he hasnt done any press conference for years or any media chat, and this is the time we want a drilling press conference on the security state of the nation. but what do we get? he is virtually absent. i've lost 'faith' in this man. but why no press conference ever since?
Re: Where Is Gej? No Press Conference? No Media Chat? by chiozor: 9:52pm On Jul 17, 2011
i tell you, it is very sickening, no press conference, what a dumb ass president is this
Re: Where Is Gej? No Press Conference? No Media Chat? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 17, 2011
Obama did about 17 press conferences in 3 weeks on the debt recovery plan and our gej is just relaxing when we have a serious security threat, and the media is even cool with it. what a shame.
Re: Where Is Gej? No Press Conference? No Media Chat? by DisGuy: 11:17pm On Jul 17, 2011
He didn't even say a word encouragement or support for flood victims up and down the country!

Seems he is still on retreat!

“ We would hit the ground running”. “ I would never let you down”
Re: Where Is Gej? No Press Conference? No Media Chat? by Desola(f): 11:18pm On Jul 17, 2011
Dbanj is currently on tour so Ode-chukwu cannot hold any press conference at the moment.
Re: Where Is Gej? No Press Conference? No Media Chat? by Eziachi: 11:20pm On Jul 17, 2011
chiozor:

i tell you, it is very sickening, no press conference, what a dumb Bottom president is this
So you really want to hear Jonathan (a.k.a Papi-Luwe) speak? You might as well call on his doctorate decorated wife to join him too.
Re: Where Is Gej? No Press Conference? No Media Chat? by Rhino5dm: 12:02am On Jul 18, 2011
what a comical relif grin grin . . .Una go wound pesin here. ,

Eziachi:

So you really want to hear Jonathan (a.k.a Papi-Luwe) speak? You might as well call on his doctorate decorated wife to join him too.

Honestly you guys want to kill me with laughter. . .KAI

Desola:

Dbanj is currently on tour so Ode-chukwu cannot hold any press conference at the moment.
Re: Where Is Gej? No Press Conference? No Media Chat? by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 18, 2011
but seriously he has never for once called a press conference, never. isnt that troubling? a president that is so far away from his people.
i remembered when he was in p.h some months back, the convoy drove him right out of presidential with many people stranded on the streets, as he was in his car waving to us. nobody even cared, like who.t.f is this?
Re: Where Is Gej? No Press Conference? No Media Chat? by Bensonite: 10:13am On Jul 18, 2011
He should atleast speak on the state of the nation. This is very common in developed country when there are national issues people want to know the government direction. All is not well at the moment. He can call SNF.
Re: Where Is Gej? No Press Conference? No Media Chat? by phantom(m): 10:26am On Jul 18, 2011
Una go wait tire, when i said this man had no idea about how to solve our problems, a lot of people threw sentiments my way, the man is spineless and not leadership material, pure and simple.yaradua, though sickly was a decisive man, and boy did that man have a plan,
Re: Where Is Gej? No Press Conference? No Media Chat? by phantom(m): 10:27am On Jul 18, 2011
Una go wait tire, when i said this man had no idea about how to solve our problems, a lot of people threw sentiments my way, the man is spineless and not leadership material, pure and simple.yaradua, though sickly was a decisive man, and boy did that man have a plan,
Re: Where Is Gej? No Press Conference? No Media Chat? by CyberG: 10:37am On Jul 18, 2011
Leave him alone if he is not your president! The Nigerians voted for him -- "Fressshh Air " Goodluck Dr. They like him like that: say nothing leader. Or do you want Boko Haram to kill him for his beloved fresh air lovers?
Re: Where Is Gej? No Press Conference? No Media Chat? by Gbawe: 10:39am On Jul 18, 2011
phantom:

Indeed. It is not for nothing that Nigerians are some of the best at 419 confidence scams. Our Politicians are the masters of it. We let a mediocre and clueless administrator , with a very poor track record of achievements in politics, be packaged to us as the "messiah" and "fresh air" simply because the boy "walked to school with no shoes" .  grin grin grin grin grin What a joke . Nigerians , you have been punked !!! Soon some of you will begin to understand how the victims of 419 feel when suffer-suffer, insecurity and various wahala dabaru una head .
Re: Where Is Gej? No Press Conference? No Media Chat? by apoti(m): 12:49pm On Jul 18, 2011
His silence is far better than his words undecided
Re: Where Is Gej? No Press Conference? No Media Chat? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2011
Even OBJ most of us detest called an arrange SNF and even had many overlord media chats/ At least he tried connecting with the people.
But worse of it now is GEJ, even his people are becoming far off.
This is a serious matter and lets keep talking about it.
Re: Where Is Gej? No Press Conference? No Media Chat? by enyojo(f): 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2011
[size=18pt]STILL IN THE COOLER!!
FRESH MESS 2011 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Where Is Gej? No Press Conference? No Media Chat? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 18, 2011
Am I disappointed? NO

Why? Because I always knew Jonathan will be a flop, which is why I did not support him before the PDP primaries.

The PDP primaries was the most realistic chance of beating him.

When he became the PDP flag bearer, he was always going to win the general election and I since then rescinded my faith to a 4year transition programme (it is up to us to either make this a transition to the better or the worse!).

Not a lot will be achieved while GEJ is President and that is the sad truth.
Re: Where Is Gej? No Press Conference? No Media Chat? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 18, 2011
apoti:

word is bond
Re: Where Is Gej? No Press Conference? No Media Chat? by Shimao(m): 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2011
Jonathan is a president that never should have been. But cos of an inordinate and desperate desire to become president, he bought his way to Aso rock, making so many compromises and stepping on so many toes while selling the stinkiest bullshit to an electorate blinded by ethnic and religious prejudices in an election accepted by an international community that wants a puppet to keep. It's now platitudinous to say he's clueless. The presidency is million of miles way above what he can handle.
Re: Where Is Gej? No Press Conference? No Media Chat? by namfav(m): 7:48pm On Jul 18, 2011
goodluck+patience=uncertainty

these is when coups are needed
Re: Where Is Gej? No Press Conference? No Media Chat? by DrummaBoy(m): 8:58pm On Jul 18, 2011
Does d president or his read Niger social forum like NL?
I always doubted Joni's PHD and now U want him to talk?
Re: Where Is Gej? No Press Conference? No Media Chat? by Pukkah: 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2011
Jonathan's performance all through his political life has been lack-lustre. This is not a surprise. The electorate was too blinded by ethnic and religious considerations to see through his ineptitude.
Re: Where Is Gej? No Press Conference? No Media Chat? by reindeer: 1:52am On Jul 19, 2011
fresh poo 2011 ;d ;d ;d
Re: Where Is Gej? No Press Conference? No Media Chat? by DisGuy: 2:15am On Aug 13, 2011
seriously
Re: Where Is Gej? No Press Conference? No Media Chat? by Ibime(m): 7:29am On Aug 13, 2011
If you want to know the true calibre of a man, look at his wife.
Re: Where Is Gej? No Press Conference? No Media Chat? by Onlytruth(m): 7:33am On Aug 13, 2011
Posted by: Ibime

If you want to know the true calibre of a man, look at his wife.

I have to grudgingly agree. grin grin grin

which is why I've been trying to "upgrade" my wife recently.   cool
Re: Where Is Gej? No Press Conference? No Media Chat? by stormm: 9:02pm On Aug 13, 2011
apoti:

grin grin grin grin grin U no go kill person oooo. Haba! grin grin grin grin

Please, where is Beaf? Still busy trailing all Aregbesola threads?
Re: Where Is Gej? No Press Conference? No Media Chat? by abouzaid: 10:57pm On Aug 13, 2011
which way nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

22 U.s Navy Seals And 7 Afghanistan Dies In Nato Helicopter Crash / Cnn - Al Qaeda-linked Group Finds Fertile Territory In Nigeria: / Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing of Arabic School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.