Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) (68686 Views)

If Nigeria Does Not Work, Let It Break Up – Sowore / Plateau Killings: "FG Will Find Permanent Solution To Problem" - Osinbajo / How Nigerian Government Is Tackling Unemployment Problem – Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by Adetayo1978(m): 10:28pm On May 30, 2022
Tinubu is a corrupt criminal. A rogue and a drug convict.

Timubu must be disqualified today. He has been screened yet not cleared.

Tinubu urchins will weep and sorrow today.

You will be there when Tinubu will be the president of Nigeria come 2023.
Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by bigpicture001: 10:29pm On May 30, 2022
Tinubu didn't go to university if Chicago instead he attended Chicago state University...

He claimed his lawyer bar cum senator afikuyomi made a mistake on his form...

Keyamo dug and dug and dug to know the. Truth... At last Nigeria happened to him and he was jailed for invading a police station, holding people hostage and stealing well documented files from the police state...

That is why keyamo went tto jail... Tinubu has long been fraudulent
Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by Rajosh(m): 10:29pm On May 30, 2022
In that case, Osinbajo should be disqualified too as an accomplice.
Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by perrychemical: 10:31pm On May 30, 2022
sofiscatedmoron:
But some people used nepa bill certificate and it worked
People will definitely come up with one form of propaganda or the other once you belong to the wining team. Tinubu worked in the private sector, so all those progandas will not hold water.

Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by Yankee101: 10:31pm On May 30, 2022
Even buhari knows he is in trouble if Tinubu wins
Just wanton stealing
People don’t understand that Lagos was the capital and most of the infrastructure was done by the FG
Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 30, 2022
The University in Chicago already confirmed that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a Bonafide Alumnus of the School.
Make Nobody check Jagaban. He is an intellect, through and through.

Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by PoliteActivist: 10:34pm On May 30, 2022
paracolaxnear1:
Jagaban Borgu . Why will I not like this man

Because he is a thief stealing Lagos money on a daily. Is that good enough reason?

Hence his sobriquet:
Tinubu!!!
Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by truthCoder: 10:35pm On May 30, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1531337706562797570?t=4WtQx1lhrD0skZ3gSRh9qg&s=19

If Sowore should become a President in Nigeria, the punitive vindictiveness he would unleash on all and sundry would make us see Ethiopia as heaven.

He is a contestant in the same election and is flagrantly using his media to tarnish other contenders.

I don’t give a hoot about Tinubu and believe the onus is on him to prove his attendance of any institutions he claims.

However, the acclaimed ‘youths’ like sowore et al have wickedness in their hearts more than these old players.

Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by Jaysnowkid: 10:36pm On May 30, 2022
For some sane and insane Nigerians to rallied around Tinubu for president really baffles me.
Well, it only shows how sarcastic the country Nigeria is.
Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 30, 2022
paracolaxnear1:
Jagaban Borgu . This man is just showing up everywhere you go. The brain behind Eko Atlantic, an investment destination that will be the envy of Africa when completed. An area holding the biggest USA embassy in the world. Why will I not like this man
...which eko atlantic ? The one that was founded in 2003 ? That has only two buildings ? ....or are you talking based on the 3D proposed plan ?

Oboy shut up make people wey they stay lagos talk while you listen. ....
Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by abbey621(m): 10:39pm On May 30, 2022
There it is, I was wondering when the usual miscreants and their certificate scandal would show up. Una no dey tire? CAMPAIGN ON MERITS, SCANDALS NO DEY WORK AGAIN grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by Amiralord: 10:40pm On May 30, 2022
paracolaxnear1:
Jagaban Borgu . This man is just showing up everywhere you go. The brain behind Eko Atlantic, an investment destination that will be the envy of Africa when completed. An area holding the biggest USA embassy in the world. Why will I not like this man

What's the big deal as regards the so called biggest embassy,Would that translate to mass approval of visas for Nigerians.
Fyi,Tinubu is going no fucking where
Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 10:40pm On May 30, 2022
paracolaxnear1:
The same area biolabs are located?? cool
Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by nijanigga: 10:41pm On May 30, 2022
Philipponzaghi:
Sowore is a compound fool.

Chicago state university already declared Tinubu is their student.

Imagine Saharareporters bringing INEC form CF001 of 1999 to counter Tinubu. Same case that was thrashed out because Asiwaju clearly defended himself and even Gani Fawehinmi who brought the case was defeated by superior logic.

Sowore na didinrin, since his Jonathan consensus is a lie, he will now have to give L Meth addicts another thing to be entertained.

You're right paid punch for that fake news

Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by topclem(m): 10:42pm On May 30, 2022
Xscape1993:
What do you expect from the founder of agberos in Nigeria? I am not surprised at all. No reasonable Nigerian should talk about him as a president. He can not even become Nigeria's president in the first place.
when tinubu become president you and sowore will hug transformer and die.

Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by yinkeys(m): 10:44pm On May 30, 2022
paracolaxnear1:
When your foundation isn’t built on the basis of integrity, the building will crumble
Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by Okhuadams(m): 10:45pm On May 30, 2022

Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by chigoizie7(m): 10:45pm On May 30, 2022
drlateef:
Fake news. He worked in several international organisations. And you think he used fake certificates? His university confirmed his studentship, yet you are wailing Sowore Do you need some tramadol

Those days it’s very easy to forge things as everything is manual. If I tell you that some people use the same visa to cross the borders even in 1990’s will you believe it? Try it now and see.
Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by able20(m): 10:47pm On May 30, 2022
Tinubu has another NEPA certificate to present to Nigerians as usual.
Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by truthfinder319: 10:49pm On May 30, 2022
Bola Tinubu is beyond all these stale blackmail
did he attend and get a degree from Chicago State University? Yes
was he on the Dean's List as a brilliant chap? Yes
was he a director at Delloitte and Mobil in USA and Nigeria? Yes
Was he a strong member of NADECO and Afenifere which made democracy possible again in Nigeria? Yes
Was he a Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria? Yes
Was he a two-term Governor of Lagos, the most complex of the Federation? Yes
Is he a builder of men and women including the current Vice President, many Governors, Ministers, Senators etc? Yes
is he a bridge builder, appointing Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Itsekiris, Fulani into offices while a Governor of Lagos? Yes
Is he mentally, physically, emotionally and constitutionally qualified to be a President in Nigeria? Yes

So, he ticks the boxes. Those who want to contest against him are free to do so with civility not libel.

clean campaign, please

Xscape1993:
What do you expect from the founder of agberos in Nigeria? I am not surprised at all. No reasonable Nigerian should talk about him as a president. He can not even become Nigeria's president in the first place.

Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by emkz: 10:50pm On May 30, 2022
He who asserts must prove. If you say he has a fake certificate, provide the fake certificate. Shouting that he has a fake certificate and saying he must present the certificate to satisfy the curiosity of some is making me question some people's education.

And they talk about his age.

It seems to me some people are throwing mud to find the one that would stick.

If I want to challenge Tinubu, I have only one thing to ask of him. Let them ask Tinubu to present his plans for our national issues. I don't think Tinubu has granted a 1-hour interview since 2007. But no, some people are so myopic that I wonder what their education is worth.

Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by drlateef: 10:50pm On May 30, 2022
chigoizie7:

Those days it’s very easy to forge things as everything is manual. If I tell you that some people use the same visa to cross the borders even in 1990’s will you believe it? Try it now and see.

That’s not true. The west had woken up long before us. Internet started in early 80s and computer long before that. They have efficient record keeping dating back to centuries. They are not a shithole country, so they have records intact.

Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by kufreabasi86191: 10:52pm On May 30, 2022
Asiwaju makers of men , on your mandate till infinity.Asiwaju makers of men , on your mandate till infinity....
Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by bonnyhope: 10:57pm On May 30, 2022
paracolaxnear1:
[s]Jagaban Borgu . This man is just showing up everywhere you go. The brain behind Eko Atlantic, an investment destination that will be the envy of Africa when completed. An area holding the biggest USA embassy in the world. Why will I not like this man
Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by bobby007(m): 10:58pm On May 30, 2022
u can't stop the unstoppable

Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by jaxxy(m): 10:59pm On May 30, 2022
Philipponzaghi:
Sowore is a compound fool.

Chicago state university already declared Tinubu is their student.

Imagine Saharareporters bringing INEC form CF001 of 1999 to counter Tinubu. Same case that was thrashed out because Asiwaju clearly defended himself and even Gani Fawehinmi who brought the case was defeated by superior logic.

Sowore na didinrin, since his Jonathan consensus is a lie, he will now have to give L Meth addicts another thing to be entertained.

He has been rejected since. All these defence is unnecessary.
Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by Sleekfingers: 11:02pm On May 30, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1531337706562797570?t=4WtQx1lhrD0skZ3gSRh9qg&s=19

Tinubu this, tinubu that, as if na only tinubu dey contest for naija president.
Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by Sleekfingers: 11:03pm On May 30, 2022
ObosiLandlord:

Why have you taken this issue so personal like this? You are not from Lagos State and am sure you are not even from the South West, so why are you this pained Okoro?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I just dey laugh.....
Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by Teejay13(m): 11:07pm On May 30, 2022
Tinubu my foot!

Oga Is as if, many of us have not learnt from our past mistake.

What we need in Nigeria is a leader who has the citizens at heart.

Please o, don't vote the for party, but rather vote for the candidate of your choice.
Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by Kpengla(m): 11:07pm On May 30, 2022
paracolaxnear1:

What a pathetic creature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Climbs Glo Mast In Kebbi, Says He Won't Come Down Until Buhari Steps Down / Obasanjo And Wife, Stella After His Release From Yola Prison In 1998 (Throwback) / Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos)