Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare (13376 Views)

The 7 Untouchable People In Nigeria ~ Pastor Enoch Adeboye. / You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham / A Former Dictator Is A Better Choice Than A Failed President - THE ECONOMIST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by MAYOWAAK: 12:34am On Jul 18, 2011
The Serving Overseer of the Latter Rain Assembly, Pastor Tunde Bakare, today predicted that a dictator is coming to fix Nigeria

The running mate to Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, the presidential candidate of the Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, in this year’s election, said during his sermon at his Lagos-based church today that the dictator that is coming would be very ruthless.

He said the cleansing that the former Ghanaian President, Jerry Rawlings, carried out in his country would be a child’s play compared to what the coming Nigerian dictator would do.

Pastor Bakare said the coming dictator may not necessarily be a military man, adding that Nigerians should be prepared to face the consequences of failing to choose the right leaders.

According to him, when one refuses to learn from past blunders one’s future destiny is destroyed.

He said what is about to happen in the country cannot be prayed or wished away because prayers cannot change prophecy.

Bakare, who was preaching on the topic: ‘The Prophet As A Sign To The Nation’, said MKO Abiola, Kudirat Abiola, Gani Fawehinmi, Beko Ransome-Kuti and others who died in the course of the struggle to entrench democracy in the country did not die in vain.

He said just as his house got burnt and is now being rebuilt, that is how the coming dictator would cleanse the country to pave the way for a new Nigeria.

He assured that his prophecy would be fulfilled soon.

Last Sunday, he also spoke about the coming dictator, quoting Prof. Alexander Tyler who said “A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves a largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority will always vote for the candidate promising the most from the public treasury, with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policies and is always followed by a dictatorship.”

He said this happened in 1983 when former president, Alhaji Shehu Shagari’s government was toppled by the military and the reign of dictators followed.

The fiery preacher expressed worry over the state of the economy and lambasted those belly-aching over the introduction of Islamic banking.

He said those doing so are just chasing shadows whereas what is urgently needed is to save the economy that is now in dire strait.

He those who are not comfortable with Islamic banking should go and start their own Christian banking, adding that investors are only interested in banks that will offer them low interest rate, not minding the names such banks are called.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/07/17/a-dictator-is-coming-pastor-bakare/
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 18, 2011
pastor preach the bible and leave politics for the dogs, you hear?
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by Nobody: 1:49am On Jul 18, 2011
hahahahahahahaha omg!!!!

"Nigerians will face the consequences of failing to choose the right leaders"

hahahahahahaha,

This man is bitter he didn't win lol,  So he wants to scarethe crap out of the people hahaha,  I your God speaks to politicians and the people, he is certainly not a God,

A dictator is coming!! I hope so? undecided undecided undecided undecided`

Yeah why call it "Islamic banking" in a fragile and secular state? Yea yea we heard you past one
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by EzeUche(m): 2:05am On Jul 18, 2011
FALSE PROPHET! angry angry angry
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by Abagworo(m): 2:19am On Jul 18, 2011
All these prophets that predict what everyone expects.That is funny to me.A Jerry Rawlings is definitely coming so all looters should pack and run.
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by Jakumo(m): 6:37am On Jul 18, 2011
Presumably, Miracle Pastor Give-me-your-paycheck Bakare intends to FORCE his mentor, perennial election LOSER and terrorist bomb dogfather Ayatollah Buhari onto Nigeria as its next dictator and Maximum Leader. Ha ha now that is a good one.

Good luck with that hallucination, you fat phuck. Mine is that I intend to walk on water while eating furry beaver, just in time for the 9 o'clock news.

1 Like

Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by Sunofgod(m): 7:13am On Jul 18, 2011
Intelligence agencies need to arrest and interogate Bakare.
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by bkbabe97y(m): 7:20am On Jul 18, 2011
I doubt this is about him being bitter. Any good student of history knows that, with reports coming out of Nigeria, it is inevitable that the Govt. of the day is gonna be taken over pretty soon and blood is gonna flow. Things are just gonna follow its natural order. . . .

Preach on preacher. The deaf wont listen, nor will the blind see but your cries are not in futility tho.
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 18, 2011
bk.babe97y:

I doubt this is about him bitter. Any good student of history knows that, with reports coming out of Nigeria, it is inevitable that the Govt. of the day is gonna be taken over pretty soon and blood is gonna flow. Things are just gonna follow its natural order. . . .

Preach on preacher. The deaf wont listen, nor will the blind see but your cries are not in futility tho.

Woe

1 Like

Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by bkbabe97y(m): 7:57am On Jul 18, 2011
9jaganja:

Wow this dude!! Where tha hell you been at?

I don't think Nigeria can survive another dictator. The people will rather just go separate ways.

This man is honestly bitter. He said "Nigerians will pay the consequences for failing to elect a good leader" ,  How was he so sure Buhari is the good leader?

Same man that jailed Fela (who has nothing to do with Nigerian money) during his corruption sweep,  (Read in Fela's memoir)

Buhari made insensitive utterances that rather further divided the nation during the and before the 2011 elections!!!

Ive been around. I'm just tired of the failure called Nigeria. Such hope, great failure; thanks mostly to those greedy clowns East of the Niger River. Hey, before u castigate me, ask urself: "Who massively rigged in the failure Nigeria currently has as President??"

Its inevitable that a revolution will take place in Nigeria in the future, the real question is:"WHEN?!"

I wish I could regale you with personal tales. . . . . But, if you had an idea how much is being siphoned outta that country daily u'd be just as upset as the good preacher. But, I aint complaining tho, hence my seeming absence on this site.

Thank you Nigeria for ensuring my child (and my future generations) never suffer ever, ever, ever.
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by phantom(m): 9:57am On Jul 18, 2011
^sweet baby jesus, who let you out?
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by AjanleKoko: 10:02am On Jul 18, 2011
One-a-penny, two-a-penny predictions is now the order of the day.
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by Gbenge77(m): 10:08am On Jul 18, 2011
The signs are ominous.
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by kcng: 10:22am On Jul 18, 2011
Its not a matter of if it will happen,it a matter of when. I voted right and I will also go ahead and ask God to have mercy on me and my household when this happens.Stay there and judge if pastor Bakare is a false prophet or not.Hand may join hand but no sin will go unpunished.All of you who collected money for votes and also those who did the wrong thing intentionally. I don't know how God will punish you? He will surely do.
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 18, 2011
@kcng, you are so funny, so, i don't have a right to choose, who i want to vote for(you own the exclusive right, it's nw the EPL, where, we need to buy rights to watch/vote). Gracious, Some nigerians are really funny. The fact that i did not vote for buhari, means that i would be damned and i would be saved, if i had voted for him(buhari did not campaign in the SS and SE region except for onitsha and port-harcourt, and you expect him to win an election, ignoring two major zones. This prophets, who never see anything good in there own fatherland, tunder bakare, was expecting to win an election in nigeria despite only campaigning in in half of the six zones in nigeria. It's just like answering only half the questions given in an examination and still expect to get the full 100 marks, and when you are not given, you still go ahead to confront your teacher demanding the full marks. They lost, period!!!!
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by Kx: 10:58am On Jul 18, 2011
How can one different between "an individual's wish" and a prophesy?

I think this is the wish of a bitter looser.

"Men of God" should desist from using their "office" for purposes other than religious.
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by jmaine: 11:11am On Jul 18, 2011
[size=29pt]Na Today !!!! Next Please . . . .    [/size]
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by holahabib: 11:24am On Jul 18, 2011
No-one expected Buhari to win in the South South or South East. No-one also expected Jonathan to score higher votes there than the total votes scored by the Governors and their competitors combined. That is where the massive rigging occurred.

Take Ohakim VS Okorocha, they both combined got a total vote of about 600,000 , whereas Jonathan scored over 1.1million he alone. How is this possible where even Ohakim alone is more popular than Jonathan in that state.

The same thing happened in all the South South and South East states.

We can keep lying to ourselves, but the truth is, we did not have an election, not to even mention free and fair.
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 18, 2011
Far from being a Bakare fan

If Yaradua was tagged Baba go~slow

words fails to describe Jonathan. . .no updates,press conference, Nothing!

lipsrsealed
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by 9javoice1(m): 11:35am On Jul 18, 2011
bakare has soiled his hands this far in politics. who say yhat bakare is speaking for God?  bakare has lost it all he need counselin and deliverance if only he will humble himself,,
the man that preach repentance, salvation and purity. now he only preach politics and nigerian politics for that matter. God have mercy on him.
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by bayemibo: 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2011
I am not surprised at the response of some nairalander, if you followed history very well especially this man's prophecies and the result afterward, you will agree
with me that this might be a joke. Let remove sentiments and check out some of this prophecies and its outcome. He prophesied that;

1.MKO is going to a journey of no return when he went into politics and we all know the outcome
2.SDP will fail and that NRC will loose and we all know the outcome
3.That the 1993 election will be cancelled and this happened that same week
4.The cancellation of PDP and NRC as a party by Abacha
5.Abacha time is up and that same week the man died
6.Obasanjo is not the Nigerian messiah and we could see the result
7.Obasanjo will die and the man gather hundreds of pastors to pray and avert it

I had to investigate this to take a position on his prophecy, the tapes are still there in his church for purchase and you can confirm from
newspapers of these period also.

I think we should take him serious and pray for this country instead of just criticizing him.
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by bayemibo: 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2011
I am not surprised at the response of some nairalander, if you followed history very well especially this man's prophecies and the result afterward, you will agree with me that this might not be a joke. Let's remove sentiments and check out some of his prophecies and its outcome. He prophesied that;

1.MKO is going to a journey of no return when he went into politics and we all know the outcome
2.SDP will fail and that NRC will loose and we all know the outcome
3.That the 1993 election will be cancelled and this happened that same week
4.The cancellation of PDP and NRC as a party by Abacha
5.Abacha time is up and that same week the man died
6.Obasanjo is not the Nigerian messiah and we could see the result
7.Obasanjo will die and the man gather hundreds of pastors to pray and avert it

I had to investigate this to take a position on his prophecy, the tapes are still there in his church for purchase and you can confirm from
newspapers of these period also.

I think we should take him serious and pray for this country instead of just criticizing him.
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2011
Vice-president has spoken. . . .oya make we go wake Abacha !
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by eghost247(m): 2:20pm On Jul 18, 2011
Sounds like the bitter voice of a loser
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by proudly9ja(m): 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2011
Kx:

"Men of God" should desist from using their "office" for purposes other than religious.
As a reply to your question, only time will tell
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by shawonlese: 2:26pm On Jul 18, 2011
Funny how he couldn't predict he won't win election.
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by proudly9ja(m): 2:27pm On Jul 18, 2011
Kx:

Secondly, I don't quite get what you mean by 'Men of God should desist from using their office for purposes other than religious' when over 90% of the prophets in the Bible were God's voice to his people and their leaders?
I think if we had 4 or 5 men of God like Bakare who speak the TRUTH to our leaders, Nigeria would probably not be in this mess we are today
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by MMM2(m): 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2011
Bakare shame 2 u undecided angry
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by blacksta(m): 2:40pm On Jul 18, 2011
Let those who have ears listen. If you think the rot will continue forever - you are wrong.
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by dankol: 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2011
Which means jonthan is d 4runer of d dictator. Lets watch out 4 d fulfilment which i tag 'prophecy season 2' time wld tel bt his prophecy cnt b taken 4 granted,
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by Koolking(m): 2:51pm On Jul 18, 2011
babaearly:

pastor preach the bible and leave politics for the dogs, you hear?

No wonder why our politics is very dirty. there is absolutely no hope for the puppies. Not until our politics are played by humans with good hearts, good governance will continue to be a mirage
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by kufreabasi(m): 2:59pm On Jul 18, 2011
Has pastor Bakare for one day preach for soul winning? Let him sit down and pray for the success of this nation rather than for forcast what will befall him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hon. Independence Ogunewe: Incalculable Loss To Nigeria's Democracy And Imolites / Niger State Government Urges FG To Consider Landmass In Revenue Sharing / 2019: Southern PDP Chieftains Float New Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.