Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Frustrated APC Member Seeks Disqualification Of TINUBU Over Chicago Certificate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Frustrated APC Member Seeks Disqualification Of TINUBU Over Chicago Certificate (334 Views)

Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga / Sagir Mai Iyali Petitions Screening Committee, Seeks Disqualification Of Tinubu / APC Seeks Disqualification Of Obaseki, Deputy Over Forged Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frustrated APC Member Seeks Disqualification Of TINUBU Over Chicago Certificate by NAIJASTANDARD71: 10:45pm On May 30, 2022
Rehashing old Story:
Frustrated APC Member seeks Disqualification of ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU over Alleged Age Falsification, Chicago Certificate Scandal, Petitions Presidential Screening Committee

… ‘Tinubu never graduated from the University of Chicago, lied about age and state of origin, shouldn’t be allowed to participate in June 7 party primary’, claim SAGIR Mai Iyali in a letter made available to the press
*‘Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has to show proof he attended University of Chicago or he must stand disqualified as the opposition is in possession of these same documents. From the information contained in prior submission to INEC in 1999, Mr Tinubu presented a false claim, on oath, of his attendance at University of Chicago from 1972-1976. It is clear that these claims are false”-PETITION

*“I lost my university degree certificate while I was in exile during NADECO days between 1994 and 1998. I stated in my INEC form 001 filled when I contested the Lagos State governorship poll in 1999 that I graduated from the University of Chicago”-TINUBU claimed in affidavit attached to prior INEC form

*FROM THE SUPREME COURT RECORD: “In our judgment on May 10, 2002, we ruled that Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu could not be prosecuted by the police for alleged certificate forgery. The Inspector-General of Police could not be compelled by Gani Fawehinmi (SAN) to investigate Tinubu for alleged certificate forgery”
https://nigeriastandardnewspaper.com/ng/rehashing-old-story-frustrated-apc-member-seeks-disqualification-of-asiwaju-bola-ahmed-tinubu-over-alleged-age-falsification-chicago-certificate-scandal-petitions-presidential-screening-committee/

Re: Frustrated APC Member Seeks Disqualification Of TINUBU Over Chicago Certificate by NAIJASTANDARD71: 10:46pm On May 30, 2022
Where are we going in NIGERIA?
Re: Frustrated APC Member Seeks Disqualification Of TINUBU Over Chicago Certificate by springer: 4:56am On May 31, 2022
We are going to Nigeria from Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frustrated APC Member Seeks Disqualification Of TINUBU Over Chicago Certificate by Areaboy2(m): 5:21am On May 31, 2022
where are we going with Nigeria? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frustrated APC Member Seeks Disqualification Of TINUBU Over Chicago Certificate by NAIJASTANDARD71: 2:05pm On May 31, 2022
Same old story in Nigeria?
Re: Frustrated APC Member Seeks Disqualification Of TINUBU Over Chicago Certificate by NAIJASTANDARD71: 6:50pm On May 31, 2022
Yes, same old story from a Kano APC politician
Re: Frustrated APC Member Seeks Disqualification Of TINUBU Over Chicago Certificate by EMMNIG: 7:10pm On May 31, 2022
NAIJASTANDARD71:
Rehashing old Story:
Frustrated APC Member seeks Disqualification of ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU over Alleged Age Falsification, Chicago Certificate Scandal, Petitions Presidential Screening Committee

… ‘Tinubu never graduated from the University of Chicago, lied about age and state of origin, shouldn’t be allowed to participate in June 7 party primary’, claim SAGIR Mai Iyali in a letter made available to the press
*‘Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has to show proof he attended University of Chicago or he must stand disqualified as the opposition is in possession of these same documents. From the information contained in prior submission to INEC in 1999, Mr Tinubu presented a false claim, on oath, of his attendance at University of Chicago from 1972-1976. It is clear that these claims are false”-PETITION

*“I lost my university degree certificate while I was in exile during NADECO days between 1994 and 1998. I stated in my INEC form 001 filled when I contested the Lagos State governorship poll in 1999 that I graduated from the University of Chicago”-TINUBU claimed in affidavit attached to prior INEC form

*FROM THE SUPREME COURT RECORD: “In our judgment on May 10, 2002, we ruled that Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu could not be prosecuted by the police for alleged certificate forgery. The Inspector-General of Police could not be compelled by Gani Fawehinmi (SAN) to investigate Tinubu for alleged certificate forgery”
https://nigeriastandardnewspaper.com/ng/rehashing-old-story-frustrated-apc-member-seeks-disqualification-of-asiwaju-bola-ahmed-tinubu-over-alleged-age-falsification-chicago-certificate-scandal-petitions-presidential-screening-committee/

A man that is supposed to be serving jail term Now parading himself as aspirant.
No problems let Oyegun do the needful by screening him out.
I hate him with passion, The southern youth hate him passionately, .
A renowned drug lord. He thinks he can fool Bihari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frustrated APC Member Seeks Disqualification Of TINUBU Over Chicago Certificate by NAIJASTANDARD71: 12:46am On Jun 01, 2022
You are right...

(1) (Reply)

Permutations For 2023 / Edo Mr. Dekeri S. Anamero, Is A Philanthropist, Businessman And Politician. * / Igbos Were Castigated For Voting GEJ Today Nigerians Ar Begging GEJ To Come Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.