Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,860 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Careers In First Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Careers In First Bank (2962 Views)

Graduate Careers In Shell Nigeria / Careers In Nigerian Breweries Plc / Careers In Halliburton!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Careers In First Bank by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 21, 2006
CHALLENGING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES FOR EXECUTIVE TRAINEES
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and self-motivated
graduates for recruitment as Executive Trainees in our Bank to rejuvenate
the bank's workforce.
Applicants should have a minimum of second-class lower Degree or HND Upper
credit in any discipline from recognized Universities or Polytechnics and
must have completed the National Youth Service Corps programme.
Successful candidates will go through a structured induction programme and
training period, which would provide good career options in the Bank. Only
candidates who have the flair for and desire to make a career in banking
need apply.
Interested candidates who meet the specifications are required to apply
through our website www.firstbanknigeria.com
Candidates are also to note that:
· Applications must be submitted on-line only, as hard copies will
neither be accepted nor processed.
· Multiple applications will result in the disqualification of
candidates
· Only short listed candidates will be invited for Aptitude Test
· Invitation for Aptitude Test will be sent through e-mail addresses to
candidates.
· Candidates must indicate e-mail addresses and GSM numbers on their
applications.
· The deadline for submission of application is March 3, 2006
The Bank provides a motivating work environment, which stimulates good
performance and enables staff grow to the peak of their chosen careers.
Remuneration is competitive and in line with industry benchmarks.
Furthermore, all communication on the recruitment process would be done
on-line. Candidates are therefore advised to visit our website regularly.
Re: Careers In First Bank by hallo(f): 3:27pm On Feb 21, 2006
That's nice.At least it makes sense kiss smiley smiley smiley smiley kiss kiss kiss
Re: Careers In First Bank by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 21, 2006
@ hallo, sense? in what way. what r you tryin to say, i dont post advert anyhow for your information. i only paste adverts that are worth it. mind u, angry check all that i have posted in the forum and c 4 yourself.
Re: Careers In First Bank by iginla(m): 11:39pm On Feb 21, 2006
No mind the babe jo,it must have being error due to talking,this would make me not but give you kudos for  this.
This brings up the thought of getting members on nairaland to show or indicate interest in a particular field,no doubt
you should fall into Human Resource.
Re: Careers In First Bank by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 22, 2006
@ iginla, funny enough i m into Human Resources for real, maybe one of these days you could walk into my office without knowing its me interviewing you. cool grin
Re: Careers In First Bank by Lasun(m): 2:44pm On Feb 22, 2006
nice work,pls keep it up.
Re: Careers In First Bank by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 22, 2006
@ lasun, thanks for enocouraging me jo. cheesy
Re: Careers In First Bank by slazzy(m): 7:49pm On Feb 22, 2006
nice one brov!!! cheers
Re: Careers In First Bank by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 23, 2006
cheesy
Re: Careers In First Bank by cabali(m): 2:57pm On Feb 23, 2006
As far as I am concerned, tonisafe22 is the most priceless member of the forum. what she does is admirable. Girls like this end up having the greatest of oppotunities in the world, she wont be left out
PLEASE dear dont be weary and dont mind what pple say, anyone who has som' to say will have to answere to me too
Re: Careers In First Bank by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 23, 2006
@ cabali, thanks for being there, watch your back hallo 'cos cabali will be coming right after u, should u try and mess up with me cool
Re: Careers In First Bank by temiboye(m): 7:39pm On Feb 23, 2006
i sent my cv but i got negative reply.they are not recruiting at entry level.what does this mean when the last date of submission is 3rd march 2006
Re: Careers In First Bank by godfadda6(m): 8:48pm On Feb 23, 2006
well i must say this is the first time i have deemed it fit to reply to post i'm in hrm too but still a tudent though but i must give kudos to tonisafe u got it going.

just keep it up more grease to ur elbow

u never know what u r doing now until u see the large number of people u have helped

keep it up
Re: Careers In First Bank by Whitelady1(f): 11:30am On Feb 24, 2006
@Temiboye
Of course first bank is recruiting at entry level. Do not send your cv to them, rather, go to their website and apply online. I did so last night and it went well.
Re: Careers In First Bank by Emmion(m): 4:35pm On Feb 24, 2006
I dont know whats happening but i have been trying to apply for the 1st bank job for 3 days now but just when it gets to the last page i.e. 6 of 6 it tells me page cant be displayed. I have told others about it and they have submitted successfully. What do i do? Advice pls.
Re: Careers In First Bank by Emmion(m): 5:32pm On Feb 24, 2006
Toni whasup? I cant finish my application to 1st bank. Can u help?
Re: Careers In First Bank by Emmion(m): 5:34pm On Feb 24, 2006
Somebody help! My application is not going through. Is there someone going through the same?
Re: Careers In First Bank by Ningi(f): 7:22pm On Mar 01, 2006
Hi  T,

You are doing a nice job. Keep it up!
Re: Careers In First Bank by Seun(m): 9:48am On Mar 13, 2006
"I just wanted to alert all those who applied for first bank last two weeks to check their BULK MAIL in the email address when checking for their invitation letter because it could be there as well. All the best and remember to give me a part of your first salary once you get the job since i was a part of it." says tonisafe
Re: Careers In First Bank by kaygirl(f): 11:02am On Mar 13, 2006
thanks seun, i got mine on friday,
Re: Careers In First Bank by njokma(m): 4:06pm On Jun 23, 2006
First bank yesterday called telling me that I am shortlisted for the second stage of their executive recruitment and on filling the form which they sent to me I discovered that the reference no to the job advertised is required, unfortunately I had forgotten the reference numbers. Can someone in the house send these numbers be4 24/06/06. I need it urgently as that is the only thing remaining for me to reply them. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Golden Sugar Company Limited Graduate Jobs In Ibadan - 11 Positions / Don't Be A Victim Of This Intelligent Scam. Read This! / Urgent Vacancies At Speed Access Resources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.