Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Those Williing To Join The Labour Party. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Williing To Join The Labour Party. (794 Views)

Baba-ahmed Of The Labour Party Raises Concerns About Fake Social Media Accounts / Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC / Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Williing To Join The Labour Party. by ZUBY77(m): 10:03am On May 31, 2022
If you know the Labour party office in your area, please send it here.

Or any means for people to join the Labour party, post it here.

I know a lot of Youths wants to change the old system.
Let's leave those who benefit from the corrupt system to continue with their old ways. Please don't abuse or fight anyone because of elections.

I want to Join the Labour party because I believe in the plans of their Flagbearer and not because he is Igbo or Christian.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Williing To Join The Labour Party. by ZUBY77(m): 10:09am On May 31, 2022
jerseyboy:

SELF-DETERMINATION IS OUR ONLY AGENDA
(UNITED BY LANGUAGE, CULTURE & GEOGRAPHY. UNDISPUTED BORDERS, NOT LANDLOCKED, 50 MILLION STRONG)
YORUBA NATION NOW

If I am given the opportunity, I will add Togo, Benin, Cameroun, Ghana etc together.

We are better off together. Just bad leadership and African mentality killing us.

I don't have to travel one hour from Lagos to Cotonou and change my phone number and currency.

2 Likes

Re: Those Williing To Join The Labour Party. by franchasofficia: 10:13am On May 31, 2022
ZUBY77:

If I am given the opportunity, I will add Togo, Benin, Cameroun, Ghana etc together.

We are better off together. Just bad leadership and African mentality killing us.

I don't have to travel one hour from Lagos to Cotonou and change my phone number and currency.
#fact
Re: Those Williing To Join The Labour Party. by sweetonugbu: 10:49am On May 31, 2022
Following
Re: Those Williing To Join The Labour Party. by fredwill1357(m): 12:00pm On May 31, 2022
ZUBY77:

America wouldn't be as powerful as they are today, if they had a population of just 50 million. Agreed, a large land mass and population is important in becoming a powerful country. However we are too selfish, tribablistic and stupid in this part of the world.
We are better off dividing the country, developing and strengthening our various regions and forming powerful military alliances.

1 Like

Re: Those Williing To Join The Labour Party. by Marpol: 7:18am On Jun 01, 2022
ZUBY77:
If you know the Labour party office in your area, please send it here.

Or any means for people to join the Labour party, post it here.

I know a lot of Youths wants to change the old system.
Let's leave those who benefit from the corrupt system to continue with their old ways. Please don't abuse or fight anyone because of elections.

I want to Join the Labour party because I believe in the plans of their Flagbearer and not because he is Igbo or Christian.

https://labourparty.com.ng/membership-registration-form/
Re: Those Williing To Join The Labour Party. by mokoh(m): 8:45am On Jun 01, 2022
Re: Those Williing To Join The Labour Party. by baylord77(m): 10:49am On Jun 29, 2022

(1) (Reply)

After Primary Election Defeat, Buhari’s Nephew Threatens To Destroy APC / Everyone Is Waiting For Peter Obi To Address Nigerians. / How To Engage With Obi's Supporters Without Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.