Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,684 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:18 PM

Yemi Osinbajo Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (video) (30255 Views)

Moment Ministerial Nominee, Balarabe Abbas Collapsed During Screening (Video) / Presidential Ticket: 72 Hours To APC Primary, Screening Report Not Ready / Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (video) by back2sender: 3:21pm On May 31, 2022
alsudan:
Lovely guy, far better than Thiefnibu.

But him as Candidate of APC will be a walkover for Atiku.

The North are just waiting for APC to make that mistake so that they can use his Pastor title as Propaganda to finish him, and without the support of the SE/SS to back him up, the elections will be so one sided.

Osibanjo will floor Atiku . An Atiku is taking nigeria 1000000000 years back
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (video) by eldoradoxx: 3:21pm On May 31, 2022
Massiveglory:
These are the kind of men we should be proud to have on the ballot. Having the likes of Osinbanjo or Peter obi to choose from will give u happiness and hope to vote. Not the likes of a desperado that is desperately seeking for power.
You took words off my lips. A country that has only Tinubu, (a known junkie, political prebendal who steals public fund to service his political appetite) and Atiku, (a notoriously corrupt individual who became multi billionaire after selling public assets) as major contenders for its presidency in a 21st century rapidly changing world is certainly a failed nation in all ramifications.
We have been asking anyone who has any dirt on Osinbanjo and Obi to bring it on, nobody has shown any. They are materials for 2023 presidential race.

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (video) by mipeesoft(m): 3:21pm On May 31, 2022
honestly you got the point.
Massiveglory:
These are the kind of men we should be proud to have on the ballot. Having the likes of Osinbanjo or Peter obi to choose from will give u happiness and hope to vote. Not the likes of a desperado that is desperately seeking for power.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (video) by IfnobeGod20: 3:24pm On May 31, 2022
In a saner country where competence and sound mind formed path of the yardsticks, this man will have no opposition but in Nigeria where fat dollars and Politics take center stage, people turn thing up side down.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (video) by GreenCovering: 3:24pm On May 31, 2022
I am interested in knowing the calibre of people in the lot or are they mere noisemakers?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (video) by mipeesoft(m): 3:25pm On May 31, 2022
those ones who think governance is not about speaking grammar, have they changed the country for better?
christejames:
grin

This one thinks governance is all about speaking English grin...

E go soon clear ya eye! grin
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (video) by Lepon02: 3:27pm On May 31, 2022
It will end in tears. Inshaa Allah bi kudratullah!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (video) by frowland(m): 3:31pm On May 31, 2022
alsudan:

The North are just waiting for APC to make that mistake so that they can use his Pastor title as Propaganda to finish him, and without the support of the SE/SS to back him up, the elections will be so one sided.

The way you guys talk as if the north are everything.
2023 go and vote a fulani Muslim then.
They used Islamic extremist against Buhari and yet he won. What matters most is the number of states controlled by the party.
Election in that country is who rigs the most and you can only rig the state you control.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (video) by SaintLucia: 3:34pm On May 31, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu incoming MURIC President? grin
Thank God Jagaban no even carry religion for head. Him wife na pastor so equation balance unlike the incoming CAN president pasito VP grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (video) by RexTramadol1: 3:39pm On May 31, 2022
Obi can’t stand him in debate

See as e use wisdom finish Obi in the 2019 debates

Obi just dey talk China Taiwan Indonesia
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (video) by Manofsteel2013(m): 3:46pm On May 31, 2022
Wow! good shocked
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (video) by Thekingofsales: 3:48pm On May 31, 2022
We are waiting for who will finally emerge...

"Many people will say they don't know how to market or sell. They are shy, they are introverts.

But do you know some of the biggest people in sales were also shy? Introverts? Had no idea about selling?

The problem is most people refuse to step out of their comfort zone. Like I said the other day, it's funny how some of you are waiting for success to fall from the sky.

I'm certain of one thing, if you feel you can't do something, you certainly will never be able to do it.

Step out of your comfort zone and be open to learning. Read books, attend online classes.

Basically stop limiting yourself"
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (video) by gbigbega: 3:52pm On May 31, 2022
alsudan:

You are so ignorant. Osinbajo as more northern support than Tinubu.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (video) by deeva2: 3:53pm On May 31, 2022
NetValueFX:
I like you but it's Peter Obi or North continue

You are not even sure of what you want..I guess you are from that neglected region.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (video) by aylipple: 4:02pm On May 31, 2022
Omo men, I ngl, the management of Transcorp Hotel put financial considerations over the safety, peace, tranquility & standard of the Hilton, which is renowned worldwide.

Instead of holding the screening at the congress hall (ie if they'd to accept hosting the APC screening exercise for presidential aspirants) where aspirants can walk in & out without creating a scene such as what's shown in this videos, it appears they Transcorp rented a venue that involves the aspirants & their supporters taking over the lobby/reception area/banking area of the hotel.

Unfortunately, no one will be held liable for this. Tinubu's was yesterday, today's PYO, who's next?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (video) by Evidenx(m): 4:03pm On May 31, 2022
I prefer this man than any old Desperado's.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (video) by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 31, 2022
Massiveglory:

You have said nothing but the truth bro....

One person among them is just so desperate...

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (video) by Enumerator(m): 4:04pm On May 31, 2022
I tell you!
Massiveglory:

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (video) by GGirll: 4:05pm On May 31, 2022
alsudan:

He can't reap where he did not sow, he was part of the failure, he has no moral standard to even think of contesting after d huge failure of an administration he is part of, a legal luminary from Unilag I expected a lot from him a pastor as he claimed to be I expected a lot from him, if nothing, condemning the killers and bandits but he chose to keep mum on the plight of d people he swore oath to protect, he even forgot he was a man of God n went in to share money all to buy votes, in fact his bad omen are too numerous for the right thinking Nigerians to easily forget, now he's not even ashamed to come out to contest.....well, I'm glad for Jeremiah 20, he shall reap all he sowed but for him to win, except they rig as usual, it will be easy for a fat man to pass through a needle than for him n his likes to really win in a free n fair election.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (video) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 4:05pm On May 31, 2022
Confirm ��
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (video) by CoolAmbience(m): 4:06pm On May 31, 2022
Massiveglory:

And what exceptional public service records do Obi and Osinbajo have?

Or is it just by their physical seeming calm mien?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (video) by GGirll: 4:07pm On May 31, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Massive very massive

Can't wait to listen to his wonderful ideas

Ideas he couldn't implement even right there as d Vp, you guys are clowns really
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (video) by Enumerator(m): 4:16pm On May 31, 2022
Shut up
christejames:
grin

This one thinks governance is all about speaking English grin...

E go soon clear ya eye! grin
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (video) by esivue007(m): 4:18pm On May 31, 2022
Heathrow44:

but APC is the ruling party in nigeria and as such has the powers to determine elections, APC would win irrespective of the candidates from other parties due to the incumbency powers they sway
Don't mind dat one jare.

Osibnajo that will finish atiku with door-door campaign.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (video) by sehin79(m): 4:34pm On May 31, 2022
Pastor star boy I like you.. but unfortunately this election is for the big boys.. BAT vs Atiku..anything other than that is APC rigging machine.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (video) by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 31, 2022
deeva2:

You are not even sure of what you want..I guess you are from that neglected region.

Yeah... That's why we are buying up your region. Unfortunately your lazy asses can't do nothing about it.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (video) by 00FFT00(m): 4:40pm On May 31, 2022
Why does everything Yoruba have agbero nature?.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (video) by Rexymania(m): 4:43pm On May 31, 2022
I will vote PYO with my eyes closed over that desperate clown in PDP
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (video) by Sleekfingers: 4:43pm On May 31, 2022
NetValueFX:
I like you but it's Peter Obi or North continue

For your information, peter obi can never be the president in 2023. Maybe after Osinbajo or Tinubu have served their 8years.....
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (video) by COMPAQ(m): 4:46pm On May 31, 2022
adebwalex:
Just look at the massive turnout. Only this Man can defeat Atiku. APC should never do any mistake to give the ticket to a wrong candidate.

Even though i would prefer Osinbajo to Tinubu, all of this crowd and chanting does not necessarily mean much in Nigerian politics!!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (video) by Corporate2020: 4:47pm On May 31, 2022
ednut1:
Osunbade you cannot outshine your master o

That's the 1st Law of Power. You break it, you meet yourself where your forefathers will not be able to save you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunshot At APC Governorship Primary In Ondo, Security Officer Shot / Police Stage Show Of Force In Anambra Ahead Of Election / FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.