Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” (29389 Views)

Our ‘City Boy’ Has Brought Extreme Hardship – Bishop Adeoye / "City Boy" Rally In Abuja As Youths Campaign For Tinubu (Photos) / Supporters Eat “Agbado” At City Boy Movement Concert In Abuja (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Philipponzaghi: 4:13pm On May 31, 2022
“Let a city boy be president for once"

- Brymo (2022AD)

Yet… he’s the one with a plan, we all know that… Let a city boy be president for once!.. never met the man, or any one who represents, or is acquainted to him, or even his relations and political affiliates - and if we stopped trying to kill them off for being old
https://twitter.com/BrymOlawale/status/1531530000846966784?t=p-Q0qwcFyu42wS8XCY1X8Q&s=19

About having a Plan; You live in what town ?.. I live in Lagos.. Yh! City Boy.. It is like lagos moving into aso rock, it is guaranteed to work!.. even if looting is rife it’ll still be the best presidency yet.. On God!
https://twitter.com/BrymOlawale/status/1531541053127503872?t=p-Q0qwcFyu42wS8XCY1X8Q&s=19

You may be trying for God knows why, I am just looking for the best options there are, something to bridge the aspirational divide.. and it is my country as well, I have natural rights to pick a candidate and speak for why!!.
https://twitter.com/BrymOlawale/status/1531542414925733898?t=p-Q0qwcFyu42wS8XCY1X8Q&s=19

Wait!.. you don’t want to find out if truly there’s a blueprint for even future infrastructure in this city…like you wouldn’t like to have proof of all you heard of the man and this city ?..wouldn’t you like for someone to curate a working blueprint for this country ?.. I do!
https://twitter.com/BrymOlawale/status/1531544472013660160?t=p-Q0qwcFyu42wS8XCY1X8Q&s=19

585 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Philipponzaghi: 4:13pm On May 31, 2022
The “City Boy”.

Asiwaju Jagaban!

669 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Philipponzaghi: 4:13pm On May 31, 2022
Let a City Boy be president for once!

615 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Stormtrooper11(m): 4:21pm On May 31, 2022
No wonder Brymo career didn't last. Brymo career is shorter than Portable Zazoo dick size.

471 Likes 67 Shares

Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by alsudan: 4:22pm On May 31, 2022
This loser whose career finished before it even started wants his share of the Thiefnibu Bullion Vans to stay alive.

350 Likes 55 Shares

Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Philipponzaghi: 4:22pm On May 31, 2022
Stormtrooper11:
No wonder Brymo career didn't last.

We know Brymo, who are you and who know your family name?

743 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Stormtrooper11(m): 4:24pm On May 31, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

We know Brymo, who are you and who know your family name?

We don't know you too, Brymo and Tinubu dick sucker!

351 Likes 64 Shares

Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Philipponzaghi: 4:25pm On May 31, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

We don't know you too, Brymo dick sucker!

I never claimed I am known. It was you who said his career is dead while we don’t even know what your family name is.

The CITY BOY should be president for once!

706 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Stormtrooper11(m): 4:27pm On May 31, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

I never claimed I am known. It was you who said his career is dead while we don’t even know what your family name is.

The city boy should be president for once!

Did I claim that I am known?! It was you that was hailing a drug lord, corrupt slowpoke to become the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. That's unfortunate and selfish of you to the country, your children and generations to come.

333 Likes 60 Shares

Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Philipponzaghi: 4:30pm On May 31, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Did I claim that I am known?! It was you that was hailing a drug lord, corrupt slowpoke to become the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. That's unfortunate and selfish of you to the country, your children and generations to come.

The lagoon is free for you, what are you waiting for?

The city boy will be my president, your president, our president. Your 5% votes don’t matter, we love your tears of wailing.

The “City Boy”

667 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by KingKO22: 4:30pm On May 31, 2022
I stand with CITY BOY 100%

2023 for "CITY BOY "

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Billingslord: 4:30pm On May 31, 2022
Ride on brymo everyone is free to support his candidate at least peter of p square openly declared support for Peter Obi.it is a free world.

BAT2023

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Philipponzaghi: 4:31pm On May 31, 2022
KingKO22:
I stand with CITY BOY 100%

2023 for "CITY BOY "

God Bless You!

621 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Penguin2: 4:31pm On May 31, 2022
No wonder he has remained an upcoming artiste since 2010.

Onye ala!

324 Likes 64 Shares

Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Stormtrooper11(m): 4:33pm On May 31, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

The lagoon is free for you, what are you waiting for?

The city boy will be my president, your president, our president. Your 5% votes don’t matter, we love your tears of wailing.

The “City Boy”

Funny you think I'm from the south east. Lol. I'm from the North. I'm Arewa but Nigerian first. Kanaji?! But Nigeria doesn't deserve a ripper like Tinubu. God willing, Nigeria will get the best person. I stand with Peter Obi

342 Likes 63 Shares

Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Carlosdd: 4:34pm On May 31, 2022
Majority of you just full of hatred , bitterness and envy, is it a crime to show support to an aspirant or must every Nigerian align with you

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Mooh247: 4:35pm On May 31, 2022
cool

Many celebrities love Tinubu just that nobody wants to get cyberbullied like Mr Ibu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbL0rq7H1h0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8u_vyxU5YM

590 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 31, 2022
Good one brymo... but thats your personal conviction..

Majority are yearning for a new dispensation totally different and distanced from the current and previous alongside its associates..

Vote right, Vote Peter Obi...

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Xscape1993(m): 4:36pm On May 31, 2022
Some Nigerians are cursed politically...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Philipponzaghi: 4:36pm On May 31, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Funny you think I'm from the south east. Lol. I'm from the North. I'm Arewa but Nigerian first. Kanaji?! But Nigeria doesn't deserve a ripper like Tinubu. God willing, Nigeria will get the best person.

No one give a bleep where you come from.

The lagoon is still free for you.

The City Boy!!!

624 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Philipponzaghi: 4:37pm On May 31, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Many celebrities love Tinubu just that nobody wants to get cyberbullied like Mr Ibu

Brymo have been giving it to those Meth addicts hot.

He is not a weakling like Tao that got bullied for visiting Osinbajo.

God bless Brymo.

615 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Agwotulumbe(f): 4:37pm On May 31, 2022
Billingslord:
Ride on brymo everyone is free to support his/her candidate at least peter of p square openly declared support for Peter Obi.it is a free world.

BAT2023
I'm watching you
Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Stormtrooper11(m): 4:38pm On May 31, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

No one give a bleep where you come from.

The lagoon is still free for you.

The City Boy!!!

Lolz, you'll need the Lagoon the most after getting depressed from hunger when Tinubu loses and you won't get paid for all this campaign shiit.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Mooh247: 4:38pm On May 31, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

Brymo have been giving it to those Meth addicts hot.

He is not a weakling like Tao that got bullied for visiting Osinbabo.

God bless Brymo.

Amen those toxic evil can never prevail by God's grace

See what they type on twitter and Nairaland you can only imagine what they have inside

God would never allow such closset evil lead Nigeria

Awon Vagina slicing Mkpuru Mniri smoking e-bandits

595 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Billingslord: 4:38pm On May 31, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Funny you think I'm from the south east. Lol. I'm from the North. I'm Arewa but Nigerian first. Kanaji?! But Nigeria doesn't deserve a ripper like Tinubu. God willing, Nigeria will get the best person.
but i have never seen you condemn atiku before why tinubu?

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Reality3080: 4:39pm On May 31, 2022
Peter of psquare supported peter obi n it’s no problem

But all hell will let lose now that a Yoruba boy supports a Yoruba aspirants

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Billingslord: 4:39pm On May 31, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
I'm watching you
weldone VAR

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Stormtrooper11(m): 4:40pm On May 31, 2022
Billingslord:

but i have never seen you condemn atiku before why tinubu?

Really?! I've not ever seen your moniker too. You wanna start tribalistic agendas?! You think I support that as*hole Atiku?! I stand with Peter Obi.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Reality3080: 4:41pm On May 31, 2022
Stormtrooper11:
No wonder Brymo career didn't last.
did u say this when Peter of psquare support peter obi?

U igbos believe u can support your own in peace with no problem but others mustn’t support their own

Is that not madness?

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by NwaIdeato: 4:42pm On May 31, 2022
Brymo stopped being relevant since 2010, even Portable the crackhead has more hit songs than the failed Fela wannabe

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Arrest Three Persons With Card Readers In Lagos / How Okorocha, Amosun Lost Buhari’s Support / Campaign Council List: Is It End Of The Road Between Tinubu, Osinbajo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.