Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) (64023 Views)

Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped / Secondary School Classmates Get Married 17 Years Later (Photos) / Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by AMI3(m): 10:19pm On May 31, 2022
This Naija guy no get joy.
Please for a game changer vote PETER OBI. FOR A BETTER NIGERIA.
JOIN HIS WHATSAPP GROUP NOW FOR UPDATE

https:///HqMzdB4zXzv2Sv7trB4cn2
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by drmuchin: 10:20pm On May 31, 2022
SUICIDE BOMBER!
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by Okobola146: 10:20pm On May 31, 2022
layycon:
Aboniki that I used to massage my arm, 5 minutes after my then girlfriend started making advances at me, na so we start to dey smooch. I now say let me finger her small...chai, na so toto come dey pepper her. She said I must fvck her that day till she won't feel the pepperishness again. I nearly die that day
chei, you for call me to come help you now

1 Like

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by ponishah: 10:22pm On May 31, 2022
Saviourk:
What an exciting adventure grin grin
If na white kid do the thing now we go dey shout racism
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by micaluk: 10:24pm On May 31, 2022
That student deserve really deserve a round of applause,can't imagine how red their face will be grin
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by KIDfurniture(m): 10:27pm On May 31, 2022
Aboniki is child’s play to what I have with me. It cause everything from headache , body pain , joint pain… just name it.. aboniki I use as massage on my face and Dick

EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1421162/uk-based-nigerian-student-takes-aboniki-school-classmates-use-eye-photo-video/

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by AnanseK(m): 10:28pm On May 31, 2022
Oyingbo pepper!
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by NNEVERAGAINN: 10:29pm On May 31, 2022
robinso01:
Putting this in ur eyes is equivalent to putting pepper on ur private part. The joy and not the agony that come with it can't be described
Aboniki has no heat compare to Loko balm. I don't even feel the heat of loko balm not to talk of mere aboniki

1 Like

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by autodevice(m): 10:33pm On May 31, 2022
Dier eye go clear
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by ibawon(m): 10:39pm On May 31, 2022
I was still feeling pain after 3 when I applied on my laps because of punishment. It felt like it was pepper that pours on me.
It's definitely not like before again
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by redcliff: 10:39pm On May 31, 2022
nnamdi640:
That thing is a missile. I won't forget the day I mistakenly rubbed it on my John bush.

what happened?
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by darlenese(f): 10:40pm On May 31, 2022
I once applied it on my Veejah when I had my second child ,I mysteriously felt better compared to the pain I was feeling down there , I can't believe I actually did that and felt a lot better. Motherhood sha
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by Value2Ethics: 10:44pm On May 31, 2022
I hope he has his passport, this prank reach Home Office to reject his citizenship application...... angry grin grin cool

EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1421162/uk-based-nigerian-student-takes-aboniki-school-classmates-use-eye-photo-video/

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by toujurs: 10:45pm On May 31, 2022
What sort of stupid play is this, when these whites starts fucking your ass out, you blacks will start screaming black lives matters.

1 Like

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by toujurs: 10:46pm On May 31, 2022
darlenese:
I once applied it on my Veejah when I had my second child ,I mysteriously felt better compared to the pain I was feeling down there , I can't believe I actually did that and felt a lot better. Motherhood sha
what happened to your coochie, that made you apply aboniki balm? .
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by kasim155: 10:50pm On May 31, 2022
sinkhole:
Naija people are always wicked at heart grin cheesy
Imagine, exporting wickedness to England grin

Including uuuuu

1 Like

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by chikason22(m): 10:54pm On May 31, 2022
sinkhole:

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by Holger: 11:01pm On May 31, 2022
grin ; sure me die say some of them go rush go use water wash eye to komot am, grin grin,na then main event go commence.

1 Like

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by MyAmericandream(f): 11:02pm On May 31, 2022
sinkhole:

I disagree, Do you know aboliki is sold on Amazon? The reviews from black and white are encouraging.
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by Eaglesence: 11:02pm On May 31, 2022
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by Coldie(m): 11:04pm On May 31, 2022
sinkhole:
Tomorrow be oyibo go develop reaction for eye them to arrest the boy. Put an for news, immediately all of una go start to say Nigerians
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by Coldie(m): 11:05pm On May 31, 2022
MyAmericandream:

I disagree, Do you know aboliki is sold on Amazon? The reviews from black and white are encouraging.
Of all the things he could have done with the cream it’s to put it into his schoolmates eyes that came to his mind
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by godofuck231: 11:06pm On May 31, 2022
10 see oba , 2 eye clear ,2 see fire ,3 see shit , 1 see hell fire , 4 saw hell, 5 shout chineke, them all smell pepper
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by CHAQUR: 11:08pm On May 31, 2022
Aboniki gone international. Next winter, more demands.

1 Like

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by Coldie(m): 11:08pm On May 31, 2022
Slynation:
Las las the whites are really not that smart...grin Only inhaling that stuff should have gave them an insight of what it's capable of, but a typical white wants adventure...
Make una dae laff until one white boy because of the aboniki something happen to am and them arrest the boy that time una go start to shout Black Lives Matter but blacks especially Nigerians will never behave themselves
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by Slynation(m): 11:12pm On May 31, 2022
Coldie:

Make una dae laff until one white boy because of the aboniki something happen to am and them arrest the boy that time una go start to shout Black Lives Matter but blacks especially Nigerians will never behave themselves
Offcourse naw, seems like the guy doesn't cherish where he found himself...The blaq guy ought to be arrested for bringing a weapon in disguise to school...!! grin
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by ComeToJesus: 11:15pm On May 31, 2022
He could be arrested for social deviance and endangerment.
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by lagosrd: 11:15pm On May 31, 2022
nnamdi640:
That thing is a missile. I won't forget the day I mistakenly rubbed it on my John bush.

You mean intercontinental ballistic missile ? �������

Remembered when I was in the university and after playing football, we all had some pains on our legs, one horrible guy just brought 2 types of the balm from his bag and without looking at it twice, we just collected and robbed on our legs . One elderly man who was a PhD student just took it to his room and robbed it all over his body piam all we noticed was an elderly man crying in the middle of the night, initially I though this old men have started again with these young girls until I peeped from my room which was almost adjacent his on the ground floor . Could you imagine the man was dead backed and was crying. I couldn't help him cos I was also struggling to get the one on my legs away . That day I woke my other friends and we laughed foe almost two hours . The man said he was going to sue the company for adding acid just if God allows him to survive this one.

4 Likes

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by blackmantis: 11:16pm On May 31, 2022
One of my roommates was feeling cold due to the weather he bought aboniki and dissolved it in his hot bath water then started taking his bath............he nearly died.
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 31, 2022
sinkhole:
I tire aswear. But my aunt took along with her wen she was around. But I think it's for personal use tho grin
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 31, 2022
lagosrd:

You mean intercontinental ballistic missile ? �������

Remembered when I was in the university and after playing football, we all had some pains on our legs, one horrible guy just brought 2 types of the balm from his bag and without looking at it twice, we just collected and robbed on our legs . One elderly man who was a PhD student just took it to his room and robbed it all over his body piam all we noticed was an elderly man crying in the middle of the night, initially I though this old men have started again with these young girls until I peeped from my room which was almost adjacent his on the ground floor . Could you imagine the man was dead backed and was crying. I couldn't help him cos I was also struggling to get the one on my legs away . That day I woke my other friends and we laughed foe almost two hours . The man said he was going to sue the company for adding acid just if God allows him to survive this one.
Lol crazy broadband

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ogun SS2 Student Finds Purse Filled With Cash On Her Way Home / Hnd Is Equivalent To A Bsc / Yabatech 2015/2016 Post Utme Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.