Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,049 members, 7,835,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) (64018 Views)

Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped / Secondary School Classmates Get Married 17 Years Later (Photos) / Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by WideMouth333(m): 6:28am On Jun 01, 2022
Get your PVC, Nigeria is about to be Better!! with PETER OBI....... LABOUR PARTY...... EMEKACHAINZ media house****
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by redcliff: 6:32am On Jun 01, 2022
nnamdi640:
My brother I can't explain the pain I felt that day. It was there I knew that experience is the best teacher. Imagine speaking different languages which I don't understand just because of the pain the thing caused me that day. Thank God I survived the pain.

lol. if to say you nack after the pain come down eh, na woman go beg you make you dey go your house. lol
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by Firstcitizen: 6:44am On Jun 01, 2022
KosiGee:
That boy could get into trouble over that incident. Why would anyone encourage and promote the application of such medication around/in the eyes?

This video might promote the sale of aboniki as some people might want to experiment on it…it can also force the government to place restrictions on it sales.

That boy needs his head checked. He just played with fire. His friends could develop reactions to that medication.

He will be arrested soon for causing grievous bodily harm and aboniki importation will definitely attract customs attention. Very stupid boy
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by Chopcy29: 6:44am On Jun 01, 2022
Valardoerhis:
Ha ,they will smell pepper

hacked netflix app available at 2k only.
no subscription required
no expiry.
foreign numbers available

Is the Netflix for real or just part of hustle (sc*m)
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by Quiny32323: 7:00am On Jun 01, 2022
The only good thing coming out from edo but na still igbo man get the company.
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by YoungAncient1: 7:15am On Jun 01, 2022
Aboniki is not what it used to be
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 7:19am On Jun 01, 2022
Miroslavv:
Let them pay for what they did to us during the slave trade. Well done Young Nigga your ancestors are proud of you.
So that is how you get payback. SMH
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 7:20am On Jun 01, 2022
Elsueno:
v undecidedv

Some black niggas just no get sense, it's all fun & games till one of these white pussies end up dead due to carelessness...The whites would sue ur black ass & parents or even get charged for manslaughter......Some games just ain't worth it abroad...white man can kick a human & get away with an apology while a blavk dude can kick his own cat & have his carrier almost destroyed...
Even as it is they can have him arrested for causing them harm. The monkeys celebrating here wint help him

1 Like

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:35am On Jun 01, 2022
He should be arrested
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by Whytestar070: 7:36am On Jun 01, 2022
sinkhole:
Naija people are always wicked at heart grin cheesy
Imagine, exporting wickedness to England grin
����
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by Whytestar070: 7:37am On Jun 01, 2022
[quote author=Whytestar070 post=113360663 I can't stop laughing
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by smart8956: 7:39am On Jun 01, 2022
sinkhole:
It's not wickedness abeg. I'm outside Naija, it's due to the cold weather. It's for the nose and lower part of the eye, chest and pain relief. That think choke like cocaine. Naija go run you street 100%
No other African countries get that liver, our money no be mate. We do what we love at home. If they deport one Nigerian in school abroad, it's because they parents no get money. But It can't happen. There's no school in the UK up to tertiary including Oxford you don't find a Nigerian. Na parents (mother or father) gave him that stuffs and it's scientifically proven to be good and safe. Lols.
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by maasoap(m): 7:41am On Jun 01, 2022
robinso01:
That kid that took it to school is the real definition of vawulence.

He took madness to school and shared it with them. Lol
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by maasoap(m): 7:45am On Jun 01, 2022
sinkhole:

Fallacy. Error of generalisation. U no get sense at all.

1 Like

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by lesbiconverter: 8:15am On Jun 01, 2022
How to get Chinese eyes fast grin
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by NoToPile: 8:16am On Jun 01, 2022
darlenese:
I once applied it on my Veejah when I had my second child ,I mysteriously felt better compared to the pain I was feeling down there , I can't believe I actually did that and felt a lot better. Motherhood sha

Interesting?

Was it to feel relief from a tear/ stitches?
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 01, 2022
Lol..mumu students..
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by Nikes(m): 8:23am On Jun 01, 2022
If this isn't the best thing I've seen on nairaland this morning grin grin grin grin grin. Exporting wickedness a vawulence in tear rubber condition grin grin grin
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by Senwe: 8:58am On Jun 01, 2022
Niaja people pepper them
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by RPG2020(m): 9:19am On Jun 01, 2022
Ekanemjnr33:
grin vawulence

Nairaland New English

Vawulence grin
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by donem: 9:29am On Jun 01, 2022
planetE:
aboniki for eyes? ODI WORO SI WORO
Good day abeg wetin that statement mean? for English, heard it in one song.
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by Oblivionz5(m): 9:37am On Jun 01, 2022
Aboniki Dey learn for Benzyl benzoate side

That shit almost burnt me alive
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by CorperKola: 9:41am On Jun 01, 2022
This is terrorism

1 Like

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by Maxxim: 9:50am On Jun 01, 2022
Is this playing?
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by GloriousGbola: 9:57am On Jun 01, 2022
if the kid did not do this as a challenge, then he has set himself up. even if it was as a challenge, he has still set himself up.

all those kids will go home and their parents will call the school the next day with angry complaints

very nice way to introduce yourself to the school authorities
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by Marine25ak: 9:58am On Jun 01, 2022
This boy is a real Nigerian ��
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by Emmanuel909090: 10:16am On Jun 01, 2022
That's Nigerian nuclear weapon.
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by torqque7(m): 10:21am On Jun 01, 2022
Sure and confirmed..I have it at home always.

Anyway If you have properties in Abuja and you have issues with your documents or need new documents processed then contact us as long as you are legit,then we are your sure plug.07026156197
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by ronyman(m): 10:28am On Jun 01, 2022
Then if you had tried Loko balm. Sure death.
nnamdi640:
That thing is a missile. I won't forget the day I mistakenly rubbed it on my John bush.

1 Like

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by Emrixx(f): 10:45am On Jun 01, 2022
Valardoerhis:
Ha ,they will smell pepper

hacked netflix app available at 2k only.
no subscription required
no expiry.
foreign numbers available

Hello

4 Likes

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by olanshi: 11:02am On Jun 01, 2022
If they use water to rinse it, wahala! Na death sentence straight up!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ogun SS2 Student Finds Purse Filled With Cash On Her Way Home / Hnd Is Equivalent To A Bsc / Yabatech 2015/2016 Post Utme Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.