Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:52 AM

PDP Has Not Been Fair To South East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Has Not Been Fair To South East (292 Views)

Bad Roads: You’ve Not Been Fair To Ogun - Dapo Abiodun Tells FG / I Have Been Fair In My Appointments- President Buhari Tells Igbo Leaders (PICS) / Buhari: I Have Been Fair To Igbo Despite Low Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Has Not Been Fair To South East by barbstee(m): 7:45pm On May 31, 2022
In my sincere opinion the South Eastern part of Nigeria shouldn't have been treated the way PDP has treated them.

This is a region that has always given nothing less than 70% of their votes to pdp since 4th republic which no other region has consistently done. They're the only region that has consistently returned the highest percentage of votes for the party. With all this investment in a party pdp should have at least reward the region for her loyalty.

APC may be pardoned if they refused to give their ticket to a South Easterner because the region hasn't really invested in the party but the same can't be said for PDP.its to me an insult. There should be reward for loyalty.

My humble opinion

2 Likes

Re: PDP Has Not Been Fair To South East by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:48pm On May 31, 2022
Op ya still believes in one Nigeria??
Sorry for ya that ya can't see the red Flag
Re: PDP Has Not Been Fair To South East by Golan007: 7:48pm On May 31, 2022
grin
Re: PDP Has Not Been Fair To South East by helinues: 7:50pm On May 31, 2022
SE have been scammed by Pdp

They are not even lookin towards the region for the VP this time

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Not Been Fair To South East by StrongandMighty: 7:57pm On May 31, 2022
Afonja southeast Town crier!

For how long shall you continue to wail?
Re: PDP Has Not Been Fair To South East by barbstee(m): 8:00pm On May 31, 2022
helinues:

grin cheesy

It's just too bad

They sincerely deserve the ticket under pdp.
Umahi has been vindicated.
They never had it in mind to consider the zone that was why he defected in protest at least according to him then!

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Not Been Fair To South East by mrvitalis(m): 8:02pm On May 31, 2022
helinues:

grin cheesy
Lol you wish this is the same rethorics you yorubas used in 2019

I pray they don't even give ihedioha the vice. ..let's finally measure Igbo votes in labour party ...so who ever is negotiating with us would know how many votes they are negotiating for
Re: PDP Has Not Been Fair To South East by helinues: 8:06pm On May 31, 2022
mrvitalis:

Lol you wish this is the same rethorics you yorubas used in 2019

I pray they don't even give ihedioha the vice. ..let's finally measure Igbo votes in labour party ...so who ever is negotiating with us would know how many votes they are negotiating for

Pdp is not picking vice from SE this time, that's all glaring

And as for the labour party, then can't even get 3 million votes nationwide cos they don't have the structure
Re: PDP Has Not Been Fair To South East by mrvitalis(m): 8:07pm On May 31, 2022
helinues:

Pdp is not picking vice from SE this time, that's all glaring

And as for the labour party, then can't even get 3 million votes nationwide cos they don't have the structure
Yes prophet
Re: PDP Has Not Been Fair To South East by helinues: 8:07pm On May 31, 2022
barbstee:

It's just too bad

They sincerely deserve the ticket under pdp.
Umahi has been vindicated.
They never had it in mind to consider the zone that was why he defected in protest at least according to him then!

Had Umahi was still in PDP, he would have been the best candidate for the VP position.

Those who left Pdp early saw the clearly written handwriting on the wall.

Imagine the likes of Ikeremadu just waking up after being denied Enugu governorship ticket, very short sighted people

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Not Been Fair To South East by barbstee(m): 8:14pm On May 31, 2022
helinues:

Had Umahi was still in PDP, he would have been the best candidate for the VP position.

Those who left Pdp early saw the clearly written handwriting on the wall.

Imagine the likes of Ikeremadu just waking up after being denied Enugu governorship ticket, very short sighted people

He is convinced that they deserve better than the VP position

The irony is the North East that some of them are supporting never returned such percentage for the party consistently

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Not Been Fair To South East by helinues: 8:17pm On May 31, 2022
barbstee:

He is convinced that they deserve better than the VP position

The irony is the North East that some of them are supporting never returned such percentage for the party consistently

Atiku is not even that loved at his region NE, reason why he loss his Polling booth.

The truth is the SE politicians didn't also play their game right, they are just selfish individuals who refused to work together for common goals

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Not Been Fair To South East by barbstee(m): 8:33pm On May 31, 2022
helinues:

Atiku is not even that loved at his region NE, reason why he loss his Polling booth.

The truth is the SE politicians didn't also play their game right, they are just selfish individuals who refused to work together for common goals

Exactly
They put all their eggs in a basket
Re: PDP Has Not Been Fair To South East by Tinububalls: 9:00pm On May 31, 2022
Will that affect the price of garri?

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu, 4 Others Inch Closer To Clinching Ticket / The 3 Nigerian Tribes Coming Out For Presidency / Two Thousand Delegates Vs Over 250 Million Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.