Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Adamu Has Rendered APC NWC Redundant – Tinubu’s Men Cry Out - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Has Rendered APC NWC Redundant – Tinubu’s Men Cry Out (31696 Views)

6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members / 7 Days To APC Primary: North Queues Behind Lawan, Tinubu’s Men Weigh ‘Plan B’ / WTO: Abdulhamid Adamu Has Fake University Degrees - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Has Rendered APC NWC Redundant – Tinubu’s Men Cry Out by Neduzze5(m): 5:20pm On Jun 01, 2022
Esseite:

Obi would win, and it would birth a better Nigeria for you and myself...

Vote right, vote Labour vote peter Obi...

Send me a mail make I recharge your line with 1k airtime. That's if you are interested.

The OBIdient gospel must be spread to all nooks and crannies of the country.

Probably we should set up a PMC - Peter Obi Media Crew base to push this gospel both online and offline.
Re: Adamu Has Rendered APC NWC Redundant – Tinubu’s Men Cry Out by bobby007(m): 5:20pm On Jun 01, 2022
Esseite:

Why does the path to greatness bother you most, rather than the greatness itself... i think we should be more concerned on the goal and how best to achieveing it, rather than who achieves it.

Vote right, vote Labour, vote peter Obi...
obi is ur god not me
Re: Adamu Has Rendered APC NWC Redundant – Tinubu’s Men Cry Out by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 01, 2022
bobby007:
obi is ur god not me

Obi is not my "God", Obi is the surest path amongst the rest to taking us out of the trenches..

Vote right, vote Labour, Vote Peter Obi...

1 Like

Re: Adamu Has Rendered APC NWC Redundant – Tinubu’s Men Cry Out by bobby007(m): 5:24pm On Jun 01, 2022
Esseite:

Obi is not my "God", Obi is the surest path amongst the rest to taking us out of the trenches..

Vote right, vote Labour, Vote Peter Obi...
lolzzz I can't waste my vote for 4th position candidate, he will surely win on social media
Re: Adamu Has Rendered APC NWC Redundant – Tinubu’s Men Cry Out by Born2Breed(f): 5:25pm On Jun 01, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin angry
Re: Adamu Has Rendered APC NWC Redundant – Tinubu’s Men Cry Out by Funflipper: 5:27pm On Jun 01, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Tinubu pepoo have start shivering and poo pooring... In their boxerscheesy

It appears they've seen the table turned against their ogagrin

Now you think it is all about keeping tinubu out but a very dangerous precedent is being set. Nigeria is heading to the rocks and you guys cheering them on don't know it.
Re: Adamu Has Rendered APC NWC Redundant – Tinubu’s Men Cry Out by Funflipper: 5:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
BigYash:
Where are those stupid Tinubu noise makers? Una mind go dey,una think say north na una father mate in politics.. Make primary first finish.. Fools! Una mumu never do..

If you are not a northerner, you should be worried. This has gone beyond politicking.
Re: Adamu Has Rendered APC NWC Redundant – Tinubu’s Men Cry Out by BigYash: 5:31pm On Jun 01, 2022
Funflipper:

If you are not a northerner, you should be worried. This has gone beyond politicking.
No be who follow una dey the country go worry. Since west and south refused to wise up,they "the masses" will learn by force...
Re: Adamu Has Rendered APC NWC Redundant – Tinubu’s Men Cry Out by emperor863(m): 5:47pm On Jun 01, 2022
Esseite:
We are deeply sorry for your plight, but Nigeria and Nigerians have decided to emancipate themselves from your strongholds....

You only call on us because you are being edged out, and they only call on us when they are being edged out... despite being constantly edged out, no one hears our cries... for years it always end with "perpetrators would be brought to book"...

So we say, Dont worry, keep calm "the perpetrators would be brought to book", we are in a closed door meeting..

Vote right, Vote Labour, Vote Peter Obi..

Keep quiet. You over rated Peter Obi will not win even a state in 2023 general elections. We told you he would not win PDP primaries, we were called names. Have events not vindicated us?
Re: Adamu Has Rendered APC NWC Redundant – Tinubu’s Men Cry Out by CorperKola: 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

hateful omo Ibo and moniker owner of failed impostor princeoflagos of owerri in barren iboland, na ur hatred put u for sifia pains.

Salihu na El Rufai's man and Isaac Kekemeke na Ijaw man from Ondo wey dey loyal to APC.
E good as u dey confused so becos anyone u support u ibo miscreants dey cast with ur badluck
Will you shut up!
Or is ur skull empty?
Who doesnt know tinubu is behind this
Re: Adamu Has Rendered APC NWC Redundant – Tinubu’s Men Cry Out by Hezzyluv: 6:09pm On Jun 01, 2022
Funflipper:

Now you think it is all about keeping tinubu out but a very dangerous precedent is being set. Nigeria is heading to the rocks and you guys cheering them on don't know it.

And Tinubu is anyway better abi?
Re: Adamu Has Rendered APC NWC Redundant – Tinubu’s Men Cry Out by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 01, 2022
emperor863:

Keep quiet. You over rated Peter Obi will not win even a state in 2023 general elections. We told you he would not win PDP primaries, we were called names. Have events not vindicated us?

He would win while creating a better Nigeria for ypu and myself...

Vote right, vote Labour, vote Peter Obi...
Re: Adamu Has Rendered APC NWC Redundant – Tinubu’s Men Cry Out by VULCAN(m): 6:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
Thank God, so you are indirectly saying that Tinubu men are only from the SW.

So he has no influence outside of SW.

Hmmm

babyfaceafrica:
How are they both tinubu men? Is tinubu from North West?. Daily independent Don turn blog
Re: Adamu Has Rendered APC NWC Redundant – Tinubu’s Men Cry Out by bjtinz: 6:49pm On Jun 01, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
cheesy

thunder scatter Tinubu and his useless urchins.

Bunch of bastard vagabonds who think people have short memories.

You hail Tinubu as a political colossus when he single handedly decides who stays and who goes at a whole Lagos state government and Lagos state generally yet you're crying because Buhari wanted to select his successor, some thing you're hailing Tinubu for being a polical guru.
Bunch of useless bastards.
Buhari has the right to select his successor just as Tinubu has been doing since he left power.
if you're not comfortable with it, DECAMP or protest make DSS use you shine.
Bunch of bastard criminals called Tinubu urchins.

Hahahahahaha
Hehehehe
hohohohohoho

Everybody na bastard. See your long mouth
Re: Adamu Has Rendered APC NWC Redundant – Tinubu’s Men Cry Out by Nobleman80: 9:07pm On Jun 01, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

hateful omo Ibo and moniker owner of failed impostor princeoflagos of owerri in barren iboland, na ur hatred put u for sifia pains.

Salihu na El Rufai's man and Isaac Kekemeke na Ijaw man from Ondo wey dey loyal to APC.
E good as u dey confused so becos anyone u support u ibo miscreants dey cast with ur badluck
Oga, leave igbo out of this topic and focus on APC and thier concensus or president who wants consecu. If you don't accept concesus, the worst you can do is to take the party to court or decamp to another party which is the norm among nigerian politicians.
Re: Adamu Has Rendered APC NWC Redundant – Tinubu’s Men Cry Out by NaijaCars4sale: 9:32pm On Jun 01, 2022
Okay we're watching
Re: Adamu Has Rendered APC NWC Redundant – Tinubu’s Men Cry Out by Funflipper: 11:37pm On Jun 01, 2022
Hezzyluv:

And Tinubu is anyway better abi?

They don't want tinubu to be president does not mean they should be turning democracy on its head. They should allow the electoral process take its ful course and let the electorates decide. Even if there is a preferred candidate somewhere, there should still be primaries. Our politians will never learn.
Re: Adamu Has Rendered APC NWC Redundant – Tinubu’s Men Cry Out by tomzyELNINO: 7:28am On Jun 02, 2022
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY EXCITING.. AM SO HAPPY grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Efforts and Signs of President Buhari In Twelve Days / Rey Siakpere Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping And Impregnating 14-Year-Old / Lagos Commercial Bus Drivers To Go On Strike On 31st October 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.