Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Monkeypox: FG Suspends Importation Of Wild Animals, Sales Of Bush Meat - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Monkeypox: FG Suspends Importation Of Wild Animals, Sales Of Bush Meat (9831 Views)

NAFDAC Nabs Businessman, Obinna Igbo, Over Importation Of Fake Anti-Malaria Drug / 10 Health Benefits Of Wild Lettuce (efo Yanrin In Yoruba) / Monkey Pox Outbreak: Important Things You Should Know About Monkeypox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monkeypox: FG Suspends Importation Of Wild Animals, Sales Of Bush Meat by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 01, 2022
Yes..but whats yr problem with Africa sef..?
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Really favor? grin
Re: Monkeypox: FG Suspends Importation Of Wild Animals, Sales Of Bush Meat by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:59am On Jun 01, 2022
Favorolasupo:
Yes..but whats yr problem with Africa sef..?
Cos y'all hate the truth..I love speaking the fact to Africans so they can come back to their senses.. undecided
Re: Monkeypox: FG Suspends Importation Of Wild Animals, Sales Of Bush Meat by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 01, 2022
Hmm..i think u are mentally sick...coz i don't think u knw what "the truth" means..u only tell us how much u hate us Africans...u are a confused racist..
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Cos y'all hate the truth..I love speaking the fact to Africans so they can come back to their senses.. undecided
Re: Monkeypox: FG Suspends Importation Of Wild Animals, Sales Of Bush Meat by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:12am On Jun 01, 2022
Favorolasupo:
Hmm..i think u are mentally sick...coz i don't think u knw what "the truth" means..u only tell us how much u hate us Africans...u are a confused racist..
Ok of you say so..
Re: Monkeypox: FG Suspends Importation Of Wild Animals, Sales Of Bush Meat by Youlins: 9:20am On Jun 01, 2022
Thank God oo. Where I eat bush meat there's no monkey meat there.
Re: Monkeypox: FG Suspends Importation Of Wild Animals, Sales Of Bush Meat by Clemostica: 10:09am On Jun 01, 2022
Re: Monkeypox: FG Suspends Importation Of Wild Animals, Sales Of Bush Meat by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2022
Gracias..
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Ok of you say so..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prices Of Drugs Skyrocket As Nigerians Face Harder Times / Key Facts About Yellow Fever / Would You Circumcise Your Baby Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.