Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Monkeypox: FG Suspends Importation Of Wild Animals, Sales Of Bush Meat - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Monkeypox: FG Suspends Importation Of Wild Animals, Sales Of Bush Meat (9829 Views)

NAFDAC Nabs Businessman, Obinna Igbo, Over Importation Of Fake Anti-Malaria Drug / 10 Health Benefits Of Wild Lettuce (efo Yanrin In Yoruba) / Monkey Pox Outbreak: Important Things You Should Know About Monkeypox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monkeypox: FG Suspends Importation Of Wild Animals, Sales Of Bush Meat by chukwuibuipob: 9:39pm On May 31, 2022
grin NCDC are THIEVES

May that monkey pox be their fam portion
Re: Monkeypox: FG Suspends Importation Of Wild Animals, Sales Of Bush Meat by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:39pm On May 31, 2022
I thought they said its sexually transmitted mostly from man to man relationship

How e take concern bush meat...!!

Instead of u to ban affected countries... u dey call innocent busy meat...

Hmmm... !!

Funny enough no be for oyibo countries e start??.. and bush meat no dey there oooo

Nigeria government give yourselves brain and sense nahh!!!
Re: Monkeypox: FG Suspends Importation Of Wild Animals, Sales Of Bush Meat by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:43pm On May 31, 2022
The federal government are very funny. What environment did they provide conducive for a zoo.
What functional zoo and conservation centre are they talking about.
Re: Monkeypox: FG Suspends Importation Of Wild Animals, Sales Of Bush Meat by abikason(m): 9:45pm On May 31, 2022
NCDC is warming up grin grin grin
Re: Monkeypox: FG Suspends Importation Of Wild Animals, Sales Of Bush Meat by integrity16(m): 9:45pm On May 31, 2022
So we still import wild animals into this country?
Re: Monkeypox: FG Suspends Importation Of Wild Animals, Sales Of Bush Meat by casualobserver: 10:12pm On May 31, 2022
Monkeypox has been around forever, you didnt know to ban bushmeat or importation of wild animals, it is when oyinboman got monkeypox you are banning? Unserious people!!!
Re: Monkeypox: FG Suspends Importation Of Wild Animals, Sales Of Bush Meat by Contagious100d(m): 10:12pm On May 31, 2022
As if the government cares
. Rubbish
Re: Monkeypox: FG Suspends Importation Of Wild Animals, Sales Of Bush Meat by sammyj: 10:18pm On May 31, 2022
This is another disinformation being passed by our illiterate civil servants. Monkeypox is a virus flu and does not have anything to do with monkeys. Chai who do us for this country !!

https://www.google.com/search?q=what+is+monkeypox&oq=what+is+monkey+&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0i10i131i433i512j0i3j0i512l7.8875j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
Re: Monkeypox: FG Suspends Importation Of Wild Animals, Sales Of Bush Meat by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:22pm On May 31, 2022
inoki247:
FG is mad...

Hunters are not online network no reach dere village for dem to read the News so u people shuld rest...
Smh. There are radio stations, newspapers and a alot more for d village hunters to get d info
Re: Monkeypox: FG Suspends Importation Of Wild Animals, Sales Of Bush Meat by drololaaof: 10:24pm On May 31, 2022
Why are they beating about the bush it was the bat the day before,the rat caused lassa fever agreed,but now it is the turn of monkey ,our people have been killing and eating them for ages nothing I mean nothing happened to them . It is now when the biolab grown bacteria and viruses escaped from the laboratories that they were blaming those poor animal . I hope the animals can talk and revolt against dollar delegates. The government should talk about another thing. Security,economy ,portable water supply, fixing of our refineries and electricity and not on what is not our problem. If naija contact monkeypox it will not be virulent like it does to people abroad.
Re: Monkeypox: FG Suspends Importation Of Wild Animals, Sales Of Bush Meat by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:24pm On May 31, 2022
IJEYdiamond:
I thought they said its sexually transmitted mostly from man to man relationship

How e take concern bush meat...!!

Instead of u to ban affected countries... u dey call innocent busy meat...

Hmmm... !!

Funny enough no be for oyibo countries e start??.. and bush meat no dey there oooo

Nigeria government give yourselves brain and sense nahh!!!
What abt woman to woman ... Una dey immune
Re: Monkeypox: FG Suspends Importation Of Wild Animals, Sales Of Bush Meat by Asswipemod: 10:25pm On May 31, 2022
richmind2019:
Nobody can stop me from eating bush meat o.
Bush meat sweet pass cow meat if you know you know grin grin

(In a conspiratorial voice)....... Do you like eating long pig too? Just asking, ye know?................
Re: Monkeypox: FG Suspends Importation Of Wild Animals, Sales Of Bush Meat by Sleekfingers: 10:28pm On May 31, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/monkeypox-fg-suspends-import-of-wild-animals-sales-of-bush-meat/

Na today monkey pox dey africa, I mean nigeria? Something , wey herbs dey cure within 7days....
Me wey dey go Epe on Saturday go buy , bush meat ....yeye people
Re: Monkeypox: FG Suspends Importation Of Wild Animals, Sales Of Bush Meat by descarado: 10:30pm On May 31, 2022
Snake pox is loading.
Re: Monkeypox: FG Suspends Importation Of Wild Animals, Sales Of Bush Meat by Sleekfingers: 10:32pm On May 31, 2022
donleo92:
so government been dey import wild animals?? e get waytin person no go hear for Nigeria

Not all animals are in nigeria. There is nothing wrong with it... Most animals in zoo in Usa, UK, etc are exported to their countries....
Re: Monkeypox: FG Suspends Importation Of Wild Animals, Sales Of Bush Meat by richmind2019(m): 10:53pm On May 31, 2022
Asswipemod:

(In a conspiratorial voice)....... Do you like eating long pig too? Just asking, ye know?................
What is long pig?
Re: Monkeypox: FG Suspends Importation Of Wild Animals, Sales Of Bush Meat by Asswipemod: 11:17pm On May 31, 2022
richmind2019:

What is long pig?

Research on it. grin
Re: Monkeypox: FG Suspends Importation Of Wild Animals, Sales Of Bush Meat by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:28pm On May 31, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
What abt woman to woman ... Una dey immune

All join... man &man... woman&woman...
Re: Monkeypox: FG Suspends Importation Of Wild Animals, Sales Of Bush Meat by pcagbaji(m): 11:30pm On May 31, 2022
Can they enforce it?
Re: Monkeypox: FG Suspends Importation Of Wild Animals, Sales Of Bush Meat by omojeesu(m): 11:35pm On May 31, 2022
Another scam
Season 2
The monkeys right now are wondering
What's wrong with these gullible humans,
Re: Monkeypox: FG Suspends Importation Of Wild Animals, Sales Of Bush Meat by Temptee101(m): 11:39pm On May 31, 2022
shocked

So we import wild animals into this country?

shocked shocked

I have finally heard it all
Re: Monkeypox: FG Suspends Importation Of Wild Animals, Sales Of Bush Meat by themes009(m): 12:41am On Jun 01, 2022
But wait which one is monkeypox again bayii, damages caused by Covid still lives with us embarassed ..
Heavenly father help us

Re: Monkeypox: FG Suspends Importation Of Wild Animals, Sales Of Bush Meat by Bigchristo22(m): 4:37am On Jun 01, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/monkeypox-fg-suspends-import-of-wild-animals-sales-of-bush-meat/
The FG knows exactly what escalated monkeypox to the land, when Russia said the US is having a Biolab in Nigeria this are the significant effects of it

Re: Monkeypox: FG Suspends Importation Of Wild Animals, Sales Of Bush Meat by Valkrie: 5:39am On Jun 01, 2022
Nonsense.. ...!!! What about burning down the USA monkey pox manufacturing labs in Nigeria?

They should leave the innocent Bush meats alone and face their devil...!!

That's how they went along cutting down innocent trees and killing spree of innocent bats during ebola and also killing chickens during bird flu and at the end we all know how it came....!!!
Re: Monkeypox: FG Suspends Importation Of Wild Animals, Sales Of Bush Meat by Luvties(m): 7:09am On Jun 01, 2022
Nawao
Re: Monkeypox: FG Suspends Importation Of Wild Animals, Sales Of Bush Meat by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 01, 2022
Jejely leave our bush meat alone.
Re: Monkeypox: FG Suspends Importation Of Wild Animals, Sales Of Bush Meat by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 01, 2022
It is not an African disease..pls stop shouting and reset your brain...
FERNANDEZISBACK:
For those who love eating snakes..rats..and some other weird animal..pls stop..the Africa disease is real.. grin
Re: Monkeypox: FG Suspends Importation Of Wild Animals, Sales Of Bush Meat by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:54am On Jun 01, 2022
Favorolasupo:
It is not an African disease..pls stop shouting and reset your brain...
Really favor? grin
Re: Monkeypox: FG Suspends Importation Of Wild Animals, Sales Of Bush Meat by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 01, 2022
So we import bush meat for dis country...nigeria we hail thee...
Re: Monkeypox: FG Suspends Importation Of Wild Animals, Sales Of Bush Meat by phemmyfour: 7:56am On Jun 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
For those who love eating snakes..rats..and some other weird animal..pls stop..the Africa disease is real.. grin
It's now Africa disease..humm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Florida Woman Edwarda O'bara Dies After 42 Years In Coma / Prices Of Drugs Skyrocket As Nigerians Face Harder Times / Key Facts About Yellow Fever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.