Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

How To Check If You Will Be Selected For Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Check If You Will Be Selected For Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification (13076 Views)

Nasims Dashboard Updated For Npower Batch C Under Stream 2 / How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted For Npower Batch C Stream 2 / Important Notice For Npower Graduate 2017 Batch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Check If You Will Be Selected For Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification by erai30(m): 3:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
Kosishirley:

I just double checked now…still tried again…still the same thing

Omo, it's like village people hand dey inside this one o. shocked
Re: How To Check If You Will Be Selected For Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification by pennywys(m): 3:21pm On Jun 02, 2022
ezenwaez:
How To Check If You Will Be Selected For Npower Batch C Stream 2 Physical Verification

The Npower Batch C stream 2 physical verification is the second stage after the biometric stage, this physical verification stage involves the presentation of all documents uploaded to the Npower NASIMS self service portal to the Npower physical verification officers when the Npower physical verification commences.
Recently Npower have said that they will contact Npower Batch C stream 2 volunteers that have done their Npower biometrics, and inform them if they were selected, the main point here is that Npower Batch C stream 2 applicants that have completed their biometrics do not know if they will be selected or not, in order to check if you will be selected for the Npower Batch C stream 2 physical verification please follow the simple tips below.

1) The Npower Batch C stream 2 applicant should login into the Npower NASIMS self service portal https://nasims.gov.ng

2) After successfully login into the Npower NASIMS portal please click on the "verification" tab.

3) Scroll down to the footer of the "verification" page.

4) You will see an icon in green saying "fingerprint captured ✓" once you see this icon it simply means that you will be selected for the Npower Batch C stream 2 physical verification, on the contrary if you still see "capture fingerprint" then it simply means that you will not be selected for the Npower Batch C stream 2 physical verification because you were yet to complete your biometrics.
you just de craze daily with this npower story
Re: How To Check If You Will Be Selected For Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification by Chepos1(m): 3:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
Kosishirley:
My own now is that i can’t even log in…it keeps saying transaction failed..@ezenwaz ehat does it mean

Use another browser
Same thing happened to a friend.

1 Like

Re: How To Check If You Will Be Selected For Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification by Karac: 3:33pm On Jun 02, 2022
ezenwaez:
How To Check If You Will Be Selected For Npower Batch C Stream 2 Physical Verification

The Npower Batch C stream 2 physical verification is the second stage after the biometric stage, this physical verification stage involves the presentation of all documents uploaded to the Npower NASIMS self service portal to the Npower physical verification officers when the Npower physical verification commences.
Recently Npower have said that they will contact Npower Batch C stream 2 volunteers that have done their Npower biometrics, and inform them if they were selected, the main point here is that Npower Batch C stream 2 applicants that have completed their biometrics do not know if they will be selected or not, in order to check if you will be selected for the Npower Batch C stream 2 physical verification please follow the simple tips below.

1) The Npower Batch C stream 2 applicant should login into the Npower NASIMS self service portal https://nasims.gov.ng

2) After successfully login into the Npower NASIMS portal please click on the "verification" tab.

3) Scroll down to the footer of the "verification" page.

4) You will see an icon in green saying "fingerprint captured ✓" once you see this icon it simply means that you will be selected for the Npower Batch C stream 2 physical verification, on the contrary if you still see "capture fingerprint" then it simply means that you will not be selected for the Npower Batch C stream 2 physical verification because you were yet to complete your biometrics.

I just sent a PM. please check your email.
Re: How To Check If You Will Be Selected For Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification by Justsylvia(f): 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
l just checked mine using the ussd code of *45665# and l got a confirmation message that my biometric finger print was successful meaning am shortlisted
Re: How To Check If You Will Be Selected For Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification by Bbbw: 4:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ok
Re: How To Check If You Will Be Selected For Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification by ezenwaez(m): 4:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
Justsylvia:
l just checked mine using the ussd code of *45665# and l got a confirmation message that my biometric finger print was successful meaning am shortlisted
Yes, wait for physical verification date to be announced on your NASIMS verification page.
Re: How To Check If You Will Be Selected For Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification by ProfLogan(m): 6:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
garriAndsugar:
Mtchewwwww.. n power go just dey stress person anyhow

Imagine I rush to check if it has come out only to read the same old story

Abeg this enzenwa guy too dey dull person

1 Like

Re: How To Check If You Will Be Selected For Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification by ProfLogan(m): 6:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
liveyourlife007:
So when is the physical verification?

He won't give you definite answer
Re: How To Check If You Will Be Selected For Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification by ProfLogan(m): 6:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
JOACHINpedro:
Same news for the 9th time angry

Asin eh! I tire o
Re: How To Check If You Will Be Selected For Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification by ezenwaez(m): 6:48pm On Jun 02, 2022
ProfLogan:

Re: How To Check If You Will Be Selected For Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification by ezenwaez(m): 6:49pm On Jun 02, 2022
The above is definite enough.
Re: How To Check If You Will Be Selected For Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
What happens to those of us who are currently in a different state?
Can we change our physical verification location?
Re: How To Check If You Will Be Selected For Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification by ezenwaez(m): 7:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
SixKeys:
What happens to those of us who are currently in a different state?
Can we change our physical verification location?
No
Re: How To Check If You Will Be Selected For Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification by Obere4u: 8:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
ezenwaez:

No sir
Can someone stand in for me during the physical verification?
Re: How To Check If You Will Be Selected For Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification by Omobada(m): 8:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
ezenwaez:

Please just exercise patience while you do the right thing.
Why are you reposting the same information repeatedly guy? Pls, stop disturbing our minds.
Re: How To Check If You Will Be Selected For Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification by 040drogba: 10:16pm On Jun 02, 2022
I heard peoples saying batch c stream 1has been extend to 2 years program, how true its ?
Re: How To Check If You Will Be Selected For Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification by harbeyboi52(m): 11:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
Kosishirley:
My own now is that i can’t even log in…it keeps saying transaction failed..@ezenwaz ehat does it mean
I guess u er using window 7. Had to change to window 10 wen it keep complaining abt dat

1 Like

Re: How To Check If You Will Be Selected For Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification by Thomasankara(m): 3:15am On Jun 03, 2022
Kosishirley:

This one off me o� angry grin na money u wan withdraw grin
Re: How To Check If You Will Be Selected For Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification by Thomasankara(m): 3:17am On Jun 03, 2022
Sageez:

My girlfriend got a call from someone who claimed to be working with npower. She was asked to come for physical verification. She is in batch b 1.

I guess someone dey try lash ur babe on coded level
Re: How To Check If You Will Be Selected For Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification by Thomasankara(m): 3:20am On Jun 03, 2022
Mumusaphire:
Stop giving fake hope. How many years will they use to do all this rubbish.

I'm also sceptical, when election is right at the corner
Re: How To Check If You Will Be Selected For Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification by Sageez(m): 7:17am On Jun 03, 2022
Thomasankara:

I guess someone dey try lash ur babe on coded level
This is vaulence grin grin
Re: How To Check If You Will Be Selected For Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification by liveyourlife007(m): 4:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
ProfLogan:

He said this month.
Maybe they have to "sit tight and Access"

Re: How To Check If You Will Be Selected For Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification by Newton2024: 6:59am On Jun 04, 2022
Is Stream 2 realistic? With Bubu having less than a year to go.
Re: How To Check If You Will Be Selected For Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification by Kosishirley: 10:50am On Jun 04, 2022
harbeyboi52:

I guess u er using window 7. Had to change to window 10 wen it keep complaining abt dat

Ya, this worked…thanks
Re: How To Check If You Will Be Selected For Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification by zeeprince(m): 10:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
For months now , I've not been able to upload my results, I've tried different browsers, same thing even on PC, now my payment is displaying 10k instead of 30k. I don't know what's wrong tho
Re: How To Check If You Will Be Selected For Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification by ezenwaez(m): 6:36am On Jun 30, 2022
zeeprince:
For months now , I've not been able to upload my results, I've tried different browsers, same thing even on PC, now my payment is displaying 10k instead of 30k. I don't know what's wrong tho
What Npower category did you pick?
Re: How To Check If You Will Be Selected For Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification by zeeprince(m): 7:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
ezenwaez:

What Npower category did you pick?
N-health
Re: How To Check If You Will Be Selected For Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification by ezenwaez(m): 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
zeeprince:
N-health
It's network issue.
Re: How To Check If You Will Be Selected For Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification by ezenwaez(m): 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
zeeprince:
Try it after deployment process.
Re: How To Check If You Will Be Selected For Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification by madri4u: 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2022
Batch C stream 2 to resume by September after stream 1 passing out.
Re: How To Check If You Will Be Selected For Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification by Pinkybush: 7:32am On Jul 04, 2022
What about those whose profile shows "fingerprint captured" but are not selected. Those whose dashboard shows "shortlisted," while Verification page shows "Applicant." Stop giving false hope to people who have moved on from this fake programme.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PRO-ENDOZ, Real Or Fake? / How To Search For Jobs Without Your Employer Detecting / Unemployment And Leadership's Selfishness:Agony Of The Depressed Nigerian Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.